Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

I assume they get that stuff from their alternate universe websites.

Oh I see. Well, that's your opinion you gathered from the stuff you pull up and post. You are a rabid centrist so you are a lived to say it's crap. You already know your sources are the only correct ones. That's a very rabid centrist way to be about it. Honestly, normal folks just don't care. They are working or they aren't.
I'm not a centrist.

So anyway, what is your independent, original, intelligent, informed analysis of the graph in the OP, specifically within the context of the quote I provided?

Or are just going to whine that I provided it?

Nope. I'm indifferent towards it because his graph and your graph mean jack shit out in the real world to normal folks. No one gives two fucks about yalls pretty pictures. Cash in their pockets matter. Being able to dump a shit ton of cash at Christmas matters.

Then there is the argument it's self. It reminds me of the psychic battle from South Park.

It only means shit to y'all. For my part I did not starve during Tokens reign. I was for the most part indifferent to it. He was a weak presidant whose legacy will be that one black dude on the rulers you buy in DC gift shops. Bammer is gone. Folks have money now. The graphs mean nothing.

Good thing I wasn't expecting a straight or honest answer!

Data, facts and graphs don't matter to Trumpsters, I get it.

Mac

Why do you never bring this real data up ??

Are you scared ??

Afraid to be seen as stoopid for not supporting trump ?

///////

There is a sharp divide between males and females in their approval of the President’s approval. Among men, Trump has a 57% approval and 38% disapproval rating whereas among women Trump’s approval flips; he has a 38% approval and 57% majority disapproval.

/////

No nation can survive this type of massive gender difference

Real data?

I hate to tell you this, slugger, but you're the only person on this board who brings up this men vs. women, "we're going to be requiring logic tests" mania.

Even the Trumpsters have to keep you at a distance.

My gawd, the stuff these people get from talk radio.
Talk radio. Where they disseminate information? Gasp! The horrors. It's funny how threatened propagandists are by "talk radio".
Do you think that Limbaugh and Hannity and Levin "disseminate information" accurately, comprehensively and without bias?

Do you consider them to be news and information sources?

Do you ever wonder if you're getting the straight scoop from them?

Last edited:
This virus will now bring this high logic test for voters

Men agrees with trump and now they will get mad because of this virus and stop the stoopid voters

Take your money out of liberal stock now

It will crash

Mac now will run and hide for being one of the stoopid voters causing this virus harm by not going with trumps strict immigration

Trump will now be seen as the hero of the world. A real prophet

Please expand on that. Perhaps you can provide a more accurate graphic depicting the unemployment rate during that time.
Why do you need a “graphic”? Are you unable to read? I’ve already provided a link from USA Toady confirming that unemployment was at 7.8% on the day that Obama was sworn in. What else do you need?

Seems to me like you’re just trying to deflect at this point.

In what direction was the unemployment rate heading just before Obama took office?
Higher. Because MaObama had won the election and the markets were responding to an anti-capitalist marxist who ran on punishing business.

But what the fuck does that have to do with anything? When a fireman arrives on the scene, is the fire cooling or getting hotter? Does the fireman then make the fire hotter by throwing gasoline on it or does he make it cooler by throwing water on it?

You can whine all you want about “trending”. The fact is, Obama was elected to make things better and he made things much worse.

Trump was then elected to make things better (since Obama failed) and he made things exponentially better.

Its some sort of an illness, no one will give an inch. Obama made mistakes, Republicans made mistakes,(they controlled the house from 1995 -207 then a 2 year switch to the Democrats, they made mistakes, senate controlled by Republicans, they made mistakes.
Its not just the party's its the dumb blind or evil people we Vote in office. they get voted in because we would rather vote in an idiot than some one who's not a member of our chosen party.we have bought the party line propaganda hook line & sinker.

Please expand on that. Perhaps you can provide a more accurate graphic depicting the unemployment rate during that time.
Why do you need a “graphic”? Are you unable to read? I’ve already provided a link from USA Toady confirming that unemployment was at 7.8% on the day that Obama was sworn in. What else do you need?

Because the graphic will show the clear direction of the UE rate was headed when he took office.

In Normal World, we would look at the graphic and realize the effect of the Meltdown had plenty of momentum for a while, regardless of who would have been President.

You know that. At least I hope you do. I hope you're just lying, and that you're not this deluded.

In what direction was the unemployment rate heading just before Obama took office?
Higher. Because MaObama had won the election and the markets were responding to an anti-capitalist marxist who ran on punishing business.

But what the fuck does that have to do with anything? When a fireman arrives on the scene, is the fire cooling or getting hotter? Does the fireman then make the fire hotter by throwing gasoline on it or does he make it cooler by throwing water on it?

You can whine all you want about “trending”. The fact is, Obama was elected to make things better and he made things much worse.

Trump was then elected to make things better (since Obama failed) and he made things exponentially better.
What this thread is about is whether you guys can simply bring yourself admit the obvious. That's it.

I suspected that you could not, and you have proven my suspicions. Every time you post.

Because the graphic will show the clear direction of the UE rate was headed when he took office.
So you’re literally admitting you need pictures. Holy shit. :lmao:

Here is the thing - the prior “direction” is irrelevant. All that matters is what a president does once he is sworn into office. And what Obama did was fail. Hard.

When unemployment is 7.8% when you’re sworn in and it balloons to over 10% after you’ve illegally thrown trillions of dollars at it, you can’t point at what happened 2 years before you were in office. Sorry, snowflake.

What this thread is about is whether you guys can simply bring yourself admit the obvious. That's it.
This is what is known as “projecting”. You’re trying to pass you flaws off on others.

You can’t bring yourself to admit the obvious - that Obama failed hard. You even posted a FAKE graphic showing unemployment at 9.5% when he was sworn in, when in fact it was at 7.8%.

You even posted a FAKE graphic showing unemployment at 9.5% when he was sworn in, when in fact it was at 7.8%.
Holy shit.

It must be fake news! :laugh:

You can't even read a SIMPLE FUCKING CHART. I EVEN DREW A RED FUCKING LINE ON IT AND LABELED IT FOR YOU SHEEP.

You're looking at January 2010. Obama was sworn in, in January 2009.

You are a lost child. An obedient sheep, and a fine Trumpster. And you are dismissed. Flail away. I'll watch.

Last edited:

Poor, deranged Buttplug. It was 5% the year before Obama took over. It increased 56% during that year. That's what Obama inherited.

Poor, deranged Buttplug. It was 5% the year before Obama took over. It increased 56% during that year. That's what Obama inherited.

Numbers and words and economics and stats 'n stuff don't matter to them.

When you say "worse," you mean like this...?

chart1_jobs_privatesector.png

Or like this...?

960x0.jpg

Or like this...?

comparison_trump_obama.png

:dance:

So you’re literally admitting you need pictures. Holy shit. :lmao:

Here is the thing - the prior “direction” is irrelevant. All that matters is what a president does once he is sworn into office. And what Obama did was fail. Hard.

When unemployment is 7.8% when you’re sworn in and it balloons to over 10% after you’ve illegally thrown trillions of dollars at it, you can’t point at what happened 2 years before you were in office. Sorry, snowflake.
Now you're lying, Buttplug. Obama did not throw "trillions" into the economy before the unemployment peaked at 10%.

:eusa_liar:

This is what is known as “projecting”. You’re trying to pass you flaws off on others.

You can’t bring yourself to admit the obvious - that Obama failed hard. You even posted a FAKE graphic showing unemployment at 9.5% when he was sworn in, when in fact it was at 7.8%.
You're lying again, Buttplug. :eusa_liar:

Mac1958 did not post a chart showing unemployment was 9.5% when Obama was sworn in. He couldn't have since the Unemployment rate wasn't 9.5% when Obama was sworn in. That graph started from when Bush's Great Recession ended.

Forum List

Back