Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

Iā€™m a Trump supporter and Iā€™m pretty happy right now. Iā€™m making very good money, I have a beautiful wife, my children are successful, and Hillary is not POTUS. The only possibly ā€œwantā€ I could have is some of the guns on my wish list. Particularly a Thompson.

As per the ignorant OP, the reason I post with name calling is because I hate Progressives. The fact that Progressives and their agenda are getting their ignorant asses kicked hard, adds to my happiness.

I am very far from angry, worried, or upset in any way.
Why do you hate progressives?

Probably too many reasons to list. But just a few off the top of my head:

They are hypocrites.
They tell lies that they know full well are lies.
They are party and agenda before country.
They are the true racists.
They are the largest hate group in the world.
They have almost the entire media in their side.
Half of them are profoundly stupid and the other half are compulsive liars.
They donā€™t know history.
They donā€™t know economics.
They donā€™t really care about black people
They donā€™t really care about women

And thatā€™s just off the top of my head.
Anger....

Where is the hypocrisy?
Where are the lies that are known to be lies?
Where is the party and agenda before country?
Where is the racism?
Why classified as a hate group?

AHHHHHH.....here's the true point of anger "They have almost the entire media on their side".....if that is true, why do you think that is?

Give statistics showing that 50% are stupid and the other 50% compulsive liars
What about being a progressive makes one not know history?
What about being a progressive makes one not know economics?
Why do you say progressives don't care about black people when so many black people ARE progressives?
Why do you say progressives don't care about women when so many women ARE progressives?

You asked a question, I answered it. You donā€™t agree because you are a progressive. You are everything I listed. You donā€™t like it? I donā€™t care.
You don't care? A great deal of posting for not caring. Just sayin'

Ah the left! So entertaining arenā€™t they? You gotta give them credit. They fabricate a very intricate fantasy around themselves. The have now lied so much that they cannot tell what is true and what is their fantasy.

Itā€™s also entertaining to watch it collapse around them time and time again. But gosh darn it does that stop them? No it doesnā€™t. They can have an entirely new fantasy world constructed in a matter of hours.

:popcorn:

Iā€™m a Trump supporter and Iā€™m pretty happy right now. Iā€™m making very good money, I have a beautiful wife, my children are successful, and Hillary is not POTUS. The only possibly ā€œwantā€ I could have is some of the guns on my wish list. Particularly a Thompson.

As per the ignorant OP, the reason I post with name calling is because I hate Progressives. The fact that Progressives and their agenda are getting their ignorant asses kicked hard, adds to my happiness.

I am very far from angry, worried, or upset in any way.

They are hypocrites.

Anger....

Where is the hypocrisy?
Where is the racism?

AHHHHHH.....here's the true point of anger "They have almost the entire media on their side".....if that is true, why do you think that is?

Why do you say progressives don't care about black people when so many black people ARE progressives?
Why do you say progressives don't care about women when so many women ARE progressives?

You asked a question, I answered it. You donā€™t agree because you are a progressive. You are everything I listed. You donā€™t like it? I donā€™t care.

Dammit! I hce to always deal with left wing illiteracy.

You asked me a question, I answered it. What I donā€™t care about is that you donā€™t agree. Is that written simple enough for you?

Ah! The old playground response: ā€œI know YOU are but what am I?ā€

What are you 10?

You just painted another beautiful portrait of the typical retort today's GOP - "But what about the Clintons?"

Congratulations! :wink:

11j0mv.jpg

You are too stupid to realize you just did exactly what I said. Go away and let the adults talk.
There's that anger again.

Ah! The old playground response: ā€œI know YOU are but what am I?ā€

What are you 10?

You just painted another beautiful portrait of the typical retort today's GOP - "But what about the Clintons?"

Congratulations! :wink:

11j0mv.jpg

You are too stupid to realize you just did exactly what I said. Go away and let the adults talk.
There's that anger again.

Yeah, I explained that. Itā€™s because I hate Progressives. I also explained that it existed when 0bama the Idiot was POTUS. How is all this too hard for you?

Ironically, they hold the keys to all three branches of government and they still can't get away from their feelings of impotence and victimhood. Sad.
trump's supporters likely have small 'hands' just like the fucktard they blindly follow.

Why are you obsessed with penises?
Penises? He was talking about small hands...how odd of you.

I understand your confusion, you being illiterate and all.

You wondered if I was 10, and yet you write and reason like a 5 year old. And yet you have the nerve to suggest that you're an adult?

LoL dude, you're a fine little Trumpkin!

capture29.jpg

I told you to go away, now git. Go play in the street.
Some more of that hatred (and fear?) the OP was talking about.

They are hypocrites.

Anger....

Where is the hypocrisy?
Where is the racism?

You asked me a question, I answered it. What I donā€™t care about is that you donā€™t agree. Is that written simple enough for you?
You told me when and where that picture was taken? Gosh, I must have missed it....could you state when and where again, plz?

Well, one thing we've been learning in the last month is that there are consequences for behavior......you get fired or resign if you are a Leftie or perceived to be a Leftie.....on the other side of the political spectrum, you get elected.
Republicans are exposing the total hypocrisy of their own Family Values Party. They're openly supporting the Sexual Predator In Chief who, in turn, is supporting Sexual Pervert Roy Moore. The GOP has long been the party of deviants, but now it's out in the open, thanks to "Small Hands".

Tip...Tap...Tippety Tap.... Larry Craig must be ecstatic that his Republican brothers are finally being shown for the perverts they have always been.

Last edited:
Ironically, they hold the keys to all three branches of government and they still can't get away from their feelings of impotence and victimhood. Sad.
trump's supporters likely have small 'hands' just like the fucktard they blindly follow.

Why are you obsessed with penises?
Penises? He was talking about small hands...how odd of you.

I understand your confusion, you being illiterate and all.
The OP's point made once again.

You wondered if I was 10, and yet you write and reason like a 5 year old. And yet you have the nerve to suggest that you're an adult?

capture29.jpg

Let me see if I can write this simply and slowly.

It is because I hate Progressives.

It is not because of Trump.

If you canā€™t get it now, I canā€™t fix stupid so you are out of luck.

Well, one thing we've been learning in the last month is that there are consequences for behavior......you get fired or resign if you are a Leftie or perceived to be a Leftie.....on the other side of the political spectrum, you get elected.
Republicans are exposing the total hypocrisy of their own Family Values Party. They're openly supporting the Sexual Predator In Chief who, in turn, is supporting Sexual Pervert Roy Moore. The GOP has long been the party of deviants, but now it's out in the open, thanks to "Small Hands".

Tip...Tap...Tippety Tap....
Maybe that's part of the reason for the anger....to mask the hypocrisy and the realization that they never really stood for family values in the first place.

They are hypocrites.

Anger....

Where is the hypocrisy?
Where is the racism?

You told me when and where that picture was taken? Gosh, I must have missed it....could you state when and where again, plz?

What picture moron? Do you even know wtf you are talking about?

capture29.jpg

Yes...we get that....you hate Progressives. Isn't that the point of the OP all along? That this anger, this hate of yours.....is interesting. Seems to have complete possession of you.

Anger....

Where is the hypocrisy?
Where is the racism?

What picture moron? Do you even know wtf you are talking about?
Sorry, replying to the wrong angry person.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

What a fucking brainless conservative you are.

Rightwing tool... that picture is from Venezuela. And itā€™s a group of violent rightwingers, opposing Hugo Chavez.

The Truth About Venezuelaā€™s Right-Wing Opposition ā€“ Venezuela Solidarity Campaign

This thread questions why rightwingers are so angry even though you control most of the government and you answered that question perfectly ā€” because youā€™re so fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

1233796371590.gif

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

What a fucking brainless conservative you are.

Rightwing tool... that picture is from Venezuela. And itā€™s a group of violent rightwingers, opposing Hugo Chavez.

The Truth About Venezuelaā€™s Right-Wing Opposition ā€“ Venezuela Solidarity Campaign

This thread questions why rightwingers are so angry even though you control most of the government and you answered that question perfectly ā€”cause youā€™re so fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

1233796371590.gif
That's beyond priceless! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

capture29.jpg

Yes...we get that....you hate Progressives. Isn't that the point of the OP all along? That this anger, this hate of yours.....is interesting. Seems to have complete possession of you.

But then you would be wrong. Itā€™s only accurate here. Because of your reading difficulties, Iā€™ll help you some, they key is you said ā€œcomplete possessionā€ that would mean Iā€™m angry always, not only can you not pretend to know that but itā€™s completely wrong.

There, I tried to help a progressive out. Isnā€™t that being nice?

Forum List

Back