Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

What a fucking brainless conservative you are.

Rightwing tool... that picture is from Venezuela. And it’s a group of violent rightwingers, opposing Hugo Chavez.

The Truth About Venezuela’s Right-Wing Opposition – Venezuela Solidarity Campaign

This thread questions why rightwingers are so angry even though you control most of the government and you answered that question perfectly —cause you’re so fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

1233796371590.gif
That's beyond priceless! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It is the holiday’s and that rightwing tool was just caught up in the spirit to toss the forum such an easy softball to whack.

Ho, ho, ho.

:dance:

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?

Really? You think Trump supporters seem angry? How far up your ass has your head been lately?

Protesters Scream at the Sky on One-Year Anniversary of Trump's Election Victory

Really? You think Trump supporters seem angry? How far up your ass has your head been lately?

Protesters Scream at the Sky on One-Year Anniversary of Trump's Election Victory

It would be real easy to show the butthurt anger and rage from the left, but it’s fun just playing around with them instead.

You wondered if I was 10, and yet you write and reason like a 5 year old. And yet you have the nerve to suggest that you're an adult?

LoL dude, you're a fine little Trumpkin!

capture29.jpg

I told you to go away, now git. Go play in the street.
Some more of that hatred (and fear?) the OP was talking about.

Let me see if I can write this simply and slowly.

It is because I hate Progressives.

It is not because of Trump.

If you can’t get it now, I can’t fix stupid so you are out of luck.
Yes...we get that....you hate Progressives. Isn't that the point of the OP all along? That this anger, this hate of yours.....is interesting. Seems to have complete possession of you.

But then you would be wrong. It’s only accurate here. Because of your reading difficulties, I’ll help you some, they key is you said “complete possession” that would mean I’m angry always, not only can you not pretend to know that but it’s completely wrong.

There, I tried to help a progressive out. Isn’t that being nice?
And how is it accurate?

I told you to go away, now git. Go play in the street.

Yes...we get that....you hate Progressives. Isn't that the point of the OP all along? That this anger, this hate of yours.....is interesting. Seems to have complete possession of you.

But then you would be wrong. It’s only accurate here. Because of your reading difficulties, I’ll help you some, they key is you said “complete possession” that would mean I’m angry always, not only can you not pretend to know that but it’s completely wrong.

And how is it accurate?

What? We’re you lying? Didn’t you just point out my anger? How is it not accurate here? Can you not even read your own posts?

Yeah, I explained that. It’s because I hate Progressives. I also explained that it existed when 0bama the Idiot was POTUS. How is all this too hard for you?

And yet, your list of reasons about why you hate Progs described your Cheeto Jesus to perfection.

Thanks, that was entertaining! :)

Yeah, I explained that. It’s because I hate Progressives. I also explained that it existed when 0bama the Idiot was POTUS. How is all this too hard for you?

And yet, your list of reasons about why you hate Progs described your Cheeto Jesus to perfection.

I thought I told you to go play in the street! Move it kid! You’re bothering adults.

I know I'm perfectly happy. I'm more pissed off right now that I misread my delivery paperwork and delivered my load 2 days early and am having to sit in the back of this truck at a truck stop for 2 days. But that's not Trumps fault.

It's Obamas.

And how is it accurate?

What? We’re you lying? Didn’t you just point out my anger? How is it not accurate here? Can you not even read your own posts?
Well, you think you are cool, calm and collected here?

I thought I told you to go play in the street! Move it kid! You’re bothering adults.
^ No anger here, folks.

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

John, we are on to you, and we aren't playing by your asshole rules anymore.

THe more you try, the more push back you will get.

You act like a fucking asshole, we will treat you like you deserve.

Well there's the spittle John was referring to :)

Anger is the healthy response to someone being a fucking asshole.

WHat part of that do you disagree with, fucktard?

I object to your language and general attitude.

Did that help?

My attitude is that anger is the right response to assholeness.

Your desire to be able to be an asshole without being called on it, is noted and rejected.

This may be a couple of things.
Some people have a low tolerance for stupidity. Some are just plants.
You see, what the left specializes in is instigating a confrontation.
You spit in someone's face in order to solicit a violent reaction.
It's a classic communist tactic.

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

More of that anger.....an excellent example for what the OP is talking about.

I'm happy to admit when I am angry.

Anger is the healthy response to people who are being complete fucking assholes, like you liberals are almost always.

What part of that is confusing for you?
So, the OP was spot on....not confusing in the least.

The OP asked a question. I answered it.

I appreciate you being here to demonstrate my point.

How so?

THe Race Card is a prime example.

Imagine if you will, that every time you engaged in any discussion, that some piece of shit, that a chorus of drooling morons called you a vile name, every single time.

WOUld you turn the other cheek and just let it ride?

Or would you call them the pieces of shit that they are, and point out that they were fucking cowards for only talking like that online?

Dear Correll
I find it most effective to address both.

Try to resolve the issue of namecalling by both sides acknowledging neither one likes to be addressed that way, and call a mutual truce.

Stick to the principles points and CONTENT to the argument. Respect the person and the material or message they are trying to address.

but separate the language and layer of bullying going on from the two people behind that barrier.

Agree to remove the barrier and try to address each other as people equally angry, insulted or in fear of being oppressed by these same barriers.

this is best achieved in an environment of mutual respect. And yes, sometimes we have to be the first to show respect for the other, before they agree to drop the namecalling and try to be more respectful in return.

To turn the other cheek does NOT mean to take abuse and enable it like a doormat Correll:
It REALLY means to address one another as EQUAL peers
(the explanation of the Bible is that slapping someone left handed means a citizen is rebuking a slave who is not a citizen, because the left hand was reserved for that. But if someone does this, you ask them to "use their right hand" or rebuke you as an equal citizen which is a righthanded slap. You correct them and tell them if we are going to go head to head it will be as equals, not inferiors.)

My normal posting style is respectful and civil.

If a lib post something in a civil manner, I reply in kind.

But liberals are conditioned to think that calling people they disagree with, vile names, is fine, when they do it.

So, this rarely lasts more than a post or two.

(yes, some few posters are such assholes, that I have stopped giving them a benefit of a doubt even for one post, but only a few)
Has anyone called you a racist in this thread yet like you claim always happens...every single time? Just checking.

NOt yet. Should not be long though. Do you want to now? YOu know you do.

Can you resist doing so, even though you know it will prove my point? How much will it hurt if you fight your nature?

We have every reason to be pissed at the left wing media who repeatedly report fake news.

The only "fake news" is coming from Fox and your Cheeto Jesus.

Yup, that must be why liberal news stations are terminating "newscasters" or giving them extended leaves.
Well, one thing we've been learning in the last month is that there are consequences for behavior......you get fired or resign if you are a Leftie or perceived to be a Leftie.....on the other side of the political spectrum, you get elected.

1200px-Bill_Clinton.jpg
Was a good President despite being a horn dog.

So, you admit to sexual misconduct, and defend him anyways.

You just proved my point. Thanks.

The Trump message is predicated on the entitlement politics of white victimihood. That white people are oppressed, victimized, and marginalized. And that Trump will make America Great again by making white people 'powerful' again.

The flip side of this message is that you have to make your target audience feel small, powerless and weak in order to convince them that you can make them large, powerful and strong.

Its the perception of weakness and victimization among Trump's core supporters that is the source of their anger. And Trump regularly feeds that anger for his political benefit. He's kinda a one trick pony in that regard.

But its a really good trick.
Can you make America great again without empowering people?

Oh, the idea that white people are oppressed is blithering nonsense. On virtually every discernible measure, they are at the top of the food chain. Longest lifespans, lowest crime rates, most degrees, highest incomes, most business owners, largest chunk of the population.

But the *perception* of white victimization among his core base is something that Trump rabidly feeds. Trump benefits by making white people feel small, weak and powerless.

That minority community problems are so bad that they outweigh whatever benefit of the discrimination in their favor, is a completely viable answer to your statement.
How so?

Because he presented his assumption as though it was the only possible answer, so I presented an alternative possibility.

Well there's the spittle John was referring to :)

Anger is the healthy response to someone being a fucking asshole.

WHat part of that do you disagree with, fucktard?
And we see more anger as the OP was referring to.

I'm not denying being pissed off at you assholes.

I've pointed out that it is reasonable to be pissed off at assholes.

I've also pointed out that one of the asshole behaviors, that pisses us off, is assholes acting like there is something wrong with being angry with an asshole.

Are you so stupid that you don't realize that you are demonstrating my point?

Well, one thing we've been learning in the last month is that there are consequences for behavior......you get fired or resign if you are a Leftie or perceived to be a Leftie.....on the other side of the political spectrum, you get elected.

Yes, and there's another perplexing force at work. If you admit to misbehavior and apologize, you must go. If you deny misbehavior and blame the accusations on leftists or fake news you become the POTUS or a US Senator from Alabama.

Christian conservatives are happy to overlook bad behavior and/or believe these denials as long as they get their judicial nominees. And even if their politicians are caught red handed (see Mark Sanford) and ask the Lord for forgiveness, they will elect them to something else.

1200px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

Had the MSM been honest alternate media wouldn't have been needed now would they?
Are you serious? Alternative media has been there and continues to be there to sucker the weak of mind....just a political bent to the old tabloids that have been around and before them the yellow journalism papers and so on and so forth. It's all about making money off that target audience...the easily led thru pretend persecution.

The MSM have been shilling for the DNC for the last two decades at the very least and now the chickens are coming home to roost.
So...you put that at the last two decades.....why is this just coming to be an issue now then?

Now we have the internet,which makes it much more difficult for you leftist trash to hide your malfeasance.
Are you saying that this went on more than the two decades you originally claimed?d

The internet just needed time to catch up....and now you're seeing the results.
Dems losing thousands of seats of government across the country.....enjoy.

Forum List

Back