Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

We have every reason to be pissed at the left wing media who repeatedly report fake news.

The only "fake news" is coming from Fox and your Cheeto Jesus.

Yup, that must be why liberal news stations are terminating "newscasters" or giving them extended leaves.
Well, one thing we've been learning in the last month is that there are consequences for behavior......you get fired or resign if you are a Leftie or perceived to be a Leftie.....on the other side of the political spectrum, you get elected.

Yeah,isn't it great!!!!
Yes...I like it when the line between being responsible for one's actions and getting away with lying and denying for the deplorables is so very clear cut.

Yup, most of us know how responsible for actions you clowns are.
th

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?

The Trump message is predicated on the entitlement politics of white victimihood. That white people are oppressed, victimized, and marginalized. And that Trump will make America Great again by making white people 'powerful' again.

The flip side of this message is that you have to make your target audience feel small, powerless and weak in order to convince them that you can make them large, powerful and strong.

Its the perception of weakness and victimization among Trump's core supporters that is the source of their anger. And Trump regularly feeds that anger for his political benefit. He's kinda a one trick pony in that regard.

But its a really good trick.
Can you make America great again without empowering people?

Oh, the idea that white people are oppressed is blithering nonsense. On virtually every discernible measure, they are at the top of the food chain. Longest lifespans, lowest crime rates, most degrees, highest incomes, most business owners, largest chunk of the population.

But the *perception* of white victimization among his core base is something that Trump rabidly feeds. Trump benefits by making white people feel small, weak and powerless.

That minority community problems are so bad that they outweigh whatever benefit of the discrimination in their favor, is a completely viable answer to your statement.
How so?

Iā€™m a Trump supporter and Iā€™m pretty happy right now. Iā€™m making very good money, I have a beautiful wife, my children are successful, and Hillary is not POTUS. The only possibly ā€œwantā€ I could have is some of the guns on my wish list. Particularly a Thompson.

As per the ignorant OP, the reason I post with name calling is because I hate Progressives. The fact that Progressives and their agenda are getting their ignorant asses kicked hard, adds to my happiness.

I am very far from angry, worried, or upset in any way.
Why do you hate progressives?

Probably too many reasons to list. But just a few off the top of my head:

They are hypocrites.
They tell lies that they know full well are lies.
They are party and agenda before country.
They are the true racists.
They are the largest hate group in the world.
They have almost the entire media in their side.
Half of them are profoundly stupid and the other half are compulsive liars.
They donā€™t know history.
They donā€™t know economics.
They donā€™t really care about black people
They donā€™t really care about women

And thatā€™s just off the top of my head.
Anger....

Where is the hypocrisy?
Where are the lies that are known to be lies?
Where is the party and agenda before country?
Where is the racism?
Why classified as a hate group?

AHHHHHH.....here's the true point of anger "They have almost the entire media on their side".....if that is true, why do you think that is?

Give statistics showing that 50% are stupid and the other 50% compulsive liars
What about being a progressive makes one not know history?
What about being a progressive makes one not know economics?
Why do you say progressives don't care about black people when so many black people ARE progressives?
Why do you say progressives don't care about women when so many women ARE progressives?

You asked a question, I answered it. You donā€™t agree because you are a progressive. You are everything I listed. You donā€™t like it? I donā€™t care.

Oh, the idea that white people are oppressed is blithering nonsense. On virtually every discernible measure, they are at the top of the food chain. Longest lifespans, lowest crime rates, most degrees, highest incomes, most business owners, largest chunk of the population.

But the *perception* of white victimization among his core base is something that Trump rabidly feeds. Trump benefits by making white people feel small, weak and powerless.

Winner ^ ^ ^ That's precisely correct. You can feel the Trump effect right here in this thread from certain of his disciples. And kudos to John Shaw for the OP and to several others who've contributed - on both sides of the coin.

There's nothing flamey about the subject matter. We can either discuss it rationally, or return to our corners to reapply the tribal warpaint.

But you're right. Trumplings are VERY afraid of the changing demographics in this country. Trump panders to their worst instincts.
Victimization is a KEY plank in the current Gross Old Perverts party platform....if is played even with the Gross Old Perverts party in control of all three branches of the federal government.

So, you're suggesting all the liberal wackos that have resigned or encouraged to resign have all been victimized? LOL...sure.
No...those are not the ones I was referring to as playing the victim card.

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

John, we are on to you, and we aren't playing by your asshole rules anymore.

THe more you try, the more push back you will get.

You act like a fucking asshole, we will treat you like you deserve.

Well there's the spittle John was referring to :)

Anger is the healthy response to someone being a fucking asshole.

WHat part of that do you disagree with, fucktard?
And we see more anger as the OP was referring to.

Well, one thing we've been learning in the last month is that there are consequences for behavior......you get fired or resign if you are a Leftie or perceived to be a Leftie.....on the other side of the political spectrum, you get elected.

Yes, and there's another perplexing force at work. If you admit to misbehavior and apologize, you must go. If you deny misbehavior and blame the accusations on leftists or fake news you become the POTUS or a US Senator from Alabama.

Christian conservatives are happy to overlook bad behavior and/or believe these denials as long as they get their judicial nominees. And even if their politicians are caught red handed (see Mark Sanford) and ask the Lord for forgiveness, they will elect them to something else.

Ironically, they hold the keys to all three branches of government and they still can't get away from their feelings of impotence and victimhood. Sad.
trump's supporters likely have small 'hands' just like the fucktard they blindly follow.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
Theyā€™re saddled with all kinds of grievances over their personal failures, and theyā€™ll be DAMNED if anybody makes them take reponsibility for it!

They are frightened, terrified...afraid of change, progress, social evolution, loss of white privilege, loss of a cozy little world where they are the favored race, where their religion controls everything, where their view of the world is maintained. They are like a scared wild animal, screaming and squealing and squirming, biting and hissing at anything they feel is a threat.
Ever seen a frightened/threatened cat? Puffs itself up to make itself look twice as large as it really is.......

Yes I have...was that what Weiner was doing?
Weiner....you mean the guy that resigned, was rejected for election by his party and now is in jail......as opposed to leading in Alabama with full support of his party?

Haven't we had to put up with it with parts of the media, FOX and Breitbart, etc. for quite a while?

Had the MSM been honest alternate media wouldn't have been needed now would they?
Are you serious? Alternative media has been there and continues to be there to sucker the weak of mind....just a political bent to the old tabloids that have been around and before them the yellow journalism papers and so on and so forth. It's all about making money off that target audience...the easily led thru pretend persecution.

The MSM have been shilling for the DNC for the last two decades at the very least and now the chickens are coming home to roost.
So...you put that at the last two decades.....why is this just coming to be an issue now then?

Now we have the internet,which makes it much more difficult for you leftist trash to hide your malfeasance.
Are you saying that this went on more than the two decades you originally claimed?d

Reality Check:
Left Wingers have violent riots.
Liberals murder people, beat people, destroy property and burn cities when they don't get their way.
Conservatives just write their congressman a letter when they want something changed.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

I'm very happy, economy is booming, thank you President Trump! He is also making Obama's legacy, just a bad dream. He is also making liberals lose their minds. Life is good!
LOLOL

Yeah, trump is responsible for the economy....

1_jobs_trump_tracker_624.png

Reality Check:
Left Wingers have violent riots.
Liberals murder people, beat people, destroy property and burn cities when they don't get their way.
Conservatives just write their congressman a letter when they want something changed.
^^^This is just absolute nonsense. Self serving lies.^^^

"What follows is a select list of terrorist plots, conspiracies and acts committed by rightā€wing extremists during the period 1995ā€2015. It is not a comprehensive list of all rightā€wing violence. Many murders, including unplanned or spontaneous acts of violence, are not included here, nor are thousands of lesser incidents of violence. Such a compilation would be bookā€length."

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/f...ht-Wing-Plots-Acts-Conspiracies-1995-2015.pdf

The list of right wing violence is 22 pages long.

Last edited:

Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg
Where was that picture taken and when?
If I gave you those answers, how would it help your case? You aren't suggesting that the right has been donning masks and mob attacking people, are you?
Why do you hesitate to tell where and when that was taken?
Why do you hesitate to answer my question?
I believe my question came first....when and where was that picture taken? Third time the charm?

The Trump message is predicated on the entitlement politics of white victimization. That white people are oppressed, victimized, and marginalized. And that Trump will make America Great again by making white people 'powerful' again.

The flip side of this message is that you have to make your target audience feel small, powerless and weak in order to convince them that you can make them large, powerful and strong.

Its the perception of weakness and victimization among Trump's core supporters that is the source of their anger. And Trump regularly feeds that anger for his political benefit. He's kinda a one trick pony in that regard.
Terrific post. I think you're exactly right.

Trump has created a new category of victim: the "Poor Me White Whiner" class.

And boy, his supporters are playing victim to the hilt. Lol.... a White Victim Card.

Fucking sickening.

Had the MSM been honest alternate media wouldn't have been needed now would they?
"Alternative Reality" media would be a more honest and accurate name for the 24-hour-a-day right wing propoganda and pure Hate that psychopaths like Rush and Hannity produce for their sickophants.

The only "fake news" is coming from Fox and your Cheeto Jesus.

Yup, that must be why liberal news stations are terminating "newscasters" or giving them extended leaves.

Yeah,isn't it great!!!!
Yes...I like it when the line between being responsible for one's actions and getting away with lying and denying for the deplorables is so very clear cut.

Yup, most of us know how responsible for actions you clowns are.
th
Let us know...which party is in full support of someone running for the Senate who has been removed from office TWICE for going against the Constitution?
Which party is in full support of someone running for the Senate who admits to wanting to date teen girls while in his 30s?
Which party is in full support of someone for president who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?

Forum List

Back