Trump takes MASSIVE lead in the Polls. Kamala continues to Blow Off Media...

Trump takes a massive lead to 61.00%! Kamala avoids the press and she stays at 38%. When Judge Merchan said the date would move up to AFTER the election, Trump numbers went up AGAIN! All that fake crap the media said about Kamala is NOT working!

Straight up lies.

Newsweek for those who don't want to suffer sitting through a video.

Although, Trish Regan is pretty damned hot. She could turn your everyday average liberal into a heterosexual and I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers and Limburger cheese.

:laughing0301:

Nate Silver Election Model Gives Trump Highest Chance of Winning Since July​

"Donald Trump's chances of winning the 2024 presidential election have reached their highest level since July, according to the latest projections from Nate Silver's election model.

Silver's forecast model gives Trump a 60.1 percent chance of winning the Electoral College, compared to Vice President Kamala Harris' 39.7 percent, with the former president taking 277 electoral votes to the vice president's 260.

The latest prediction gives Trump his highest chance of winning since July 30.

The model also shows that the Republicans have made a net gain of between 0.1 and 2 points in every swing state other than Georgia and Wisconsin in the past week. Meanwhile, Trump leads in every battleground state other than Michigan and Wisconsin, where the candidates are tied."

Nate Silver election model gives Trump highest chance of winning since July

I think most Democrats have fantasies of murdering Trump and fantasies of getting with gay boy Walz....
Your depraved fantasies are oddly specific. That makes them kind of scary.

Go on, put me on ignore. Announce what a coward you are to the board. Whenever some gutless wonder cries and runs like that, I carve another notch in my fascist-smacking stick. About to fall apart, that stick is, it's got so many notches.

You won't do it, of course. Your type never does. I live rent-free in the heads of the cultists.

Last edited:

Nate Silver Election Model Gives Trump Highest Chance of Winning Since July​

Nate Silver works for right-wing billionaire Peter Thiel now, so that's one reason he's no longer taken seriously.

Nate Silver predicted a red wave in 2022. That's the bigger reasons he's not taken seriously. He just stinks at predicting now. If he says something, you can be pretty sure the opposite is true.

His "election model" fails for several reasons:

1. It gives right wing fake polls the same status as real polls.

2. It just goes by his feelings that the Harris convention bounce has to fade.

3. It ignores the new makeup of the electorate, the new issues driving voters, and the massive enthusiasm advantage the left has now.

Your fantasies are oddly specific. That makes them kind of scary.

Go on, put me on ignore. Announce what a coward you are to the board. Whenever some gutless wonder cries and runs liek that, I carve another notch in my fascist-smacking stick.

You won't do it, of course. They never do. I live rent free in the heads of the cultists.
Why do you say such things. This person posted a youtube to back up what they were saying. Why the personal name calling?

Why do you say such things. This person posted a youtube to back up what they were saying. Why the personal name calling?
So someone else says all liberals are gay and want to commit murder, and you say I'm namecalling because I pointed out the awful behavior?

Your days of not being taken seriously by the adults are definitely coming to a middle.

Honestly, I don’t put much value in polls. Be that as it may, Kamala is the undergo in this race. These polls don’t surprise me in the least. It can all change on a dime though. We will see what happens at the debate.

Your depraved fantasies are oddly specific. That makes them kind of scary.

Go on, put me on ignore. Announce what a coward you are to the board. Whenever some gutless wonder cries and runs like that, I carve another notch in my fascist-smacking stick. About to fall apart, that stick is, it's got so many notches.

You won't do it, of course. Your type never does. I live rent-free in the heads of the cultists.
Get down on your knees and apologize. Show your sincerity. :p

Nate Silver works for right-wing billionaire Peter Thiel now, so that's one reason he's no longer taken seriously.

Nate Silver predicted a red wave in 2022. That's the bigger reasons he's not taken seriously. He just stinks at predicting now. If he says something, you can be pretty sure the opposite is true.

His "election model" fails for several reasons:

1. It gives right wing fake polls the same status as real polls.

2. It just goes by his feelings that the Harris convention bounce has to fade.

3. It ignores the new makeup of the electorate, the new issues driving voters, and the massive enthusiasm advantage the left has now.

Why would anyone have "enthusiasm" about further destroying America, as opposed to making America great?

You people are just a bunch of fucking weirdos.

Forum List

Back