Trump takes MASSIVE lead in the Polls. Kamala continues to Blow Off Media...

Anyone that has even 2 brain cells is able to understand that between Kamala and Trump supporters of Palestinian people have a choice that could not be more clear and it sure as hell is not Trump.

Who do you think is buying your stupid bullshit about Democrats needing to undermine Kamala candidacy to help Palestinians?
You don’t even know even there would have been a war if Trump had been president. It’s possible that senile fool Biden’s clumsy diplomacy brought the war about.

Trump’s mistreatment of the Palestinians could hardly have been worse. Biden has after all funded and supplied a genocide.

Finally you make the argument that we should support the lesser of two evils. Let’s say one candidate is pure evil and another candidate is pure evil - .001. Under those circumstances we should look for better choices rather than vote for either evil candidate.

I’m afraid you’ll never get it.

1. Biden does not support genocide and is the one demanding cease fire. peace deal, two state solution. This while Trump criticizes peace cease fire deal and has always supported Natanyahu's rejection of two state solution in rhetoric and policy.

2. You are out of your mind, don't know up from down.
A peace deal with a group that mercilessly killed 6 hostages after nearly starving them to death?

Imagine if this group gets hold of those in the LGBTQ and god forbid, western women.

GULP!

Not my words, it was the Trumptard I was replying to that was saying that Biden is supporting a genocide.

If you can’t be bothered to read the conversation then just keep your 2 cents to yourself.
If you can’t manage to compose coherent sentences, go stand in the corner and be silent.

If you can’t manage to compose coherent sentences, go stand in the corner and be silent.
Dummy, whats not coherent for you?

This is the post I was replying to:

So your plan is to support Biden who enabled a genocide.

Smart.

That is the first time that word appeared in this thread and it wasn't by me.

You want to take objection to it? Talke it up with the person who has actually said it. DUH

Dummy, whats not coherent for you?

This is the post I was replying to:

That is the first time that word appeared in this thread and it wasn't by me.

You want to take objection to it? Talke it up with the person who has actually said it. DUH
Your emotional meltdown is so cute.

Forum List

Back