Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

He uses the system and for all you know maybe he had valid complaints regarding the work provided in many of those cases.

But that has zero to do with trusting the highly politically partisan NY State AG. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.
Oh come on, wake up and smell the damn coffee. Shoddy work? Yeah, maybe a few times. But HUNDREDS OF TIMES. Horseshit. Were some people looking to win the lawsuit lottery, sure, probably a few, but HUNDREDS OF THEM. And settle, he flippin settled, do you settle when you know you are going to win? A hundred flippin times? I mean if he did then that just indicates he is an even bigger dumbass. Just how big of a dumbass do you think he is.

My 'best'? Do you get how little effort it takes any of us to debunk you? Watch, I'll do it again while I'm putting on my shoes:

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Keep running, tinfoil

Keep trying. You might find some sympathy here.

NOT.

He uses the system and for all you know maybe he had valid complaints regarding the work provided in many of those cases.

But that has zero to do with trusting the highly politically partisan NY State AG. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.
What is partisan about convicting the Trump org.? They were found guilty. How is the law partisan?

NOT.

Laughing.....yeah, because 'sympathy here' is what defines reality.

I'll stick with what Trump actually said:

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

And poof.....you lose again, tin foil.

And by 'lying', you mean directly quoting Trump's call to terminate the constitution?

Keep running, tinfoil. You make this so easy.

Okay.

Have it your way.

Keep lying.

Either way., I'm through.

Go away and play "intellectual masturbation" elsewhere.

Oh come on, wake up and smell the damn coffee. Shoddy work? Yeah, maybe a few times. But HUNDREDS OF TIMES. Horseshit. Were some people looking to win the lawsuit lottery, sure, probably a few, but HUNDREDS OF THEM. And settle, he flippin settled, do you settle when you know you are going to win? A hundred flippin times? I mean if he did then that just indicates he is an even bigger dumbass. Just how big of a dumbass do you think he is.
I don’t count his lawsuits for fun or profit.

You have a bit too much free time on your hands.

😂

yep…the AG is a demafasict abusing her office to go after the biggest political rival of their cult.

:blahblah:

the president is right to stand up to demafacist. They are the greatest threat to our democracy

:blahblah:

your linked story is funny…how many times have you cultist fell for the propaganda that “xyz…could lead to criminal charges” against trump?

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

NEW YORK – New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement after Donald J. Trump was forced to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes:
“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain. Charities are not a means to an end, which is why these damages speak to the president’s abuse of power and represent a victory for not-for-profits that follow the law. Funds have finally gone where they deserve — to eight credible charities. My office will continue to fight for accountability because no one is above the law — not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.”

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.
Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

letitia james wins.

NOT.

You're going to need a lot more than sympathy when Skylar is done with you. You're going to look like something that went through the garbage disposal when he's done. :laughing0301:

You're going to need a lot more than sympathy when Skylar is done with you. You're going to look like something that went through the garbage disposal when he's done. :laughing0301:

He's already tucked his tail between his legs and ran.

It doesn't take much to run his ilk off.

Oh look, Skylar! It's your favorite cheerleader with her big tits,short skirt and tight sweater!

She's got a hell of a crush on you Skylar!

No, the crush is on top of you. And it's Skylar who is crushing the shit out of you, and your losing ass ain't said shit to fight it. Face it bud, we could can you up like dog food, and no one would know the difference.

I used to live in NY. I may know a few things you don’t. Like, her entire campaign for the AG gig.

It turns out she seemed to think that she was running against Trump.

For instance:

Or , someone can just read:

"“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Now go twist yourself in knots with inane conspiracies and naked denial. It only demonstrates the lengths that conservatives will go to enable Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

And their loathing of our constitution.
You take the lies very seriously. You do know most of what you are hearing is a lie?

Forum List

Back