Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

I'm still waiting for someone to prove he actually said that.

Leftist vermin like you have tap danced and hemmed and hawed and made up definitions, but NO ONE HAS EVER PROVEN IT.

It's still one of those DNC talking points y'all are so fond of parroting.

So shut up.

Trump claims grounds for "termination" of U.S. Constitution Most all news outlets confirmed it.

Trump calls for 'end' of US Constitution in Truth Social post These are his own quotes.

ok what Fraud did he commit ????? and PROVE IT. Just blind allegation and lies by the adolescent left.

Joe Biden is so corrupt, they wont even look at him
Trump signed the checks that were used in a campaign finance scheme. That's fraud. He stole millions of dollars from a childrens cancer fund. That's fraud. How many do you need?

Last edited:

I'm still waiting for someone to prove he actually said that.

Leftist vermin like you have tap danced and hemmed and hawed and made up definitions, but NO ONE HAS EVER PROVEN IT.

It's still one of those DNC talking points y'all are so fond of parroting.

So shut up.

Or , someone can just read:

"“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Now go twist yourself in knots with inane conspiracies and naked denial. It only demonstrates the lengths that conservatives will go to enable Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

And their loathing of our constitution.

• Winner
Reactions: BWK

"“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Now go twist yourself in knots with inane conspiracies and naked denial. It only demonstrates the lengths that conservatives will go to enable Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

😱 Damn!!!!!!!!! He got a butt kicking on that one.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It is really rich for that fatass idiot to sit there and lament about the legal proceedings when he has operated as a bully, filing frivolous lawsuits, sicking Jones Day on a contractor simply trying to get paid, stiffing lawyers, contractors, and damn near anyone and then hiding behind the skirts of the court. He is the definition of a paper tiger, all bluster, no guts.

He uses the system and for all you know maybe he had valid complaints regarding the work provided in many of those cases.

But that has zero to do with trusting the highly politically partisan NY State AG. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.

So, all that shows is you can cut and paste and that you believe everything CNN says.

:laughing0301:

So, all that shows is you can cut and paste and that you believe everything CNN says.

:laughing0301:

Laughing...and the excuse making begins, exactly as I predicted. Its adorable that you think Trump's call for the termination of the constitution is only on CNN.

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?" Trump posted on social media.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founders' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

Its the same quote, everywhere. And you'll ignore, no matter where it comes from.

Every excuse you make, every conspiracy you invent, every denial of reality you offer......only demonstrates the lengths that conservatives will go to enable Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

And how much you despise the constitution.

I agree that it would be impossible to clear his name.Because he is guilty. His life is fraud.
Yep, he’s guilty because totally fucked in the head TDS’ing whackos like yourself and Mac1958 say so.
8A8DF2A0-C6F4-4562-8D5D-EC8AE83075BC.jpeg

Laughing...and the excuse making begins, exactly as I predicted. Its adorable that you think Trump's call for the termination of the constitution is only on CNN.

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?" Trump posted on social media.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founders' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

Every excuse you make, every conspiracy you invent, every denial of reality you offer......only demonstrates the lengths that conservatives will go to enable Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

And how much you despise the constitution.

Stop lying.

Nobody here buys it.

Your cheap social validation dopamine thrills must be getting harder and harder to come by these days and you just keep pathetically holding on and begging for more.

You should find a forum that's less challenging.

Stop lying.

Nobody here buys it.

Your cheap social validation dopamine thrills must be getting harder and harder to come by these days and you just keep pathetically holding on and begging for more.

You should find a forum that's less challenging.

And by 'lying', you mean directly quoting Trump's call to terminate the constitution?

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Keep running, tinfoil. You make this so easy.

That's your best.

We're all so impressed!

:abgg2q.jpg:

My 'best'? Do you get how little effort it takes any of us to debunk you? Watch, I'll do it again while I'm putting on my shoes:

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Keep running, tinfoil

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back