Trump Tanks US Image Abroad.

Global image of US is historically bad under Trump, says poll

Which Trombie defense will win out? Fake news? Who cares what people in other countries think?

It’s a shit show and the world knows it.
Of course. He doesn’t bow to them.
--------------------------------------------------------- agree , also , whats the sense of being the biggest and best military in the World with the biggest Stick and the ability to kick the Worlds combined azz if Needed . Rest of the World is simply jealous and Green with envy .

It won't work looking at it from that perspective.

Well, see ... you say that ...

coolidgebusiness.jpg
The business of America should be to remain King of the Hill by keeping friends around the globe. We are more than a giant Walmart. We represent the oldest and most long standing democracy in history and we have always fought for individual freedom and rights. People around the world look to us as a role model and a place of sanctuary. Or at least they used to.

Not when those "friends" are screwing us.

We all have our rights here in the US. If people in other countries don't to damned bad.

Which Trombie defense will win out? Fake news? Who cares what people in other countries think?

ROTFLMAO!!! The Guardian?
No shit. Back in the 80's US intelligence discovered that The Guardian was run by the fucking KGB.

Stop caring what other people think and you'll have a much happier life.

Who gives a flying or any other kind of fuck what people in other countries think about us ?

Shit I don't care what people in my own family think of me so what some foreigner thinks isn't even on my list of shit to think about

Using the 2016 election as proof, we can see that polls prove nothing except how liberals use them to try to sway people with their lies.

coolidgebusiness.jpg
The business of America should be to remain King of the Hill by keeping friends around the globe. We are more than a giant Walmart. We represent the oldest and most long standing democracy in history and we have always fought for individual freedom and rights. People around the world look to us as a role model and a place of sanctuary. Or at least they used to.

We all have our rights here in the US. If people in other countries don't to damned bad.
I have nothing against European countries in NATO paying their way. I am really worried about all the cutting of foreign aid, though, to countries that need assistance. The reality is that if WE don't help them, an adversary will. Then those countries will be obliged to our adversary.
It's not a sound decision.

coolidgebusiness.jpg

I have nothing against European countries in NATO paying their way. I am really worried about all the cutting of foreign aid, though, to countries that need assistance. The reality is that if WE don't help them, an adversary will. Then those countries will be obliged to our adversary.
-------------------------------------------------- yeah , black mail and coercion aimed at the USA for more American money [my money] is a good thing eh Oldlady ??

coolidgebusiness.jpg

I wish they would cut all foreign aid. Those countries love us as long as the money rolls in. Stop the money and the real them comes out.

"Friends" not worth having or paying for and we can sure use that money elsewhere.

Let those countries take care of themselves without our tax dollars.

just keep building USA Military Might and Independence with that foreign aid money and with the best USA Military Might and Independence we don't need 'new zealand' or anyone else to like us OldLady .

just keep building USA Military Might and Independence with that foreign aid money and with the best USA Military Might and Independence we don't need 'new zealand' or anyone else to like us OldLady .
Yeah? It's an awfully long way to Antarctica from the US. Too, where will you put receivers to intercept global signal traffic?

Last edited:
without 'new zealand' we'd just buy our Lamb chops , sheep skins and 'kiwi' birds somewhere else OldLady and 'CNM' .

Forum List

Back