Trump tells WV not to vote.

A few days before the NY primary I promised that if Trump lost New York I would steal my neighbor's boat, sail it into the middle of downtown, and fuck a reindeer on the bow. I now promise that I will do the same if Trump fails to secure 1237 going into Cleveland.

Last edited:
A few days before the NY primary I promised that if Trump lost New York I would steal may neighbor's boat, sail it into the middle of downtown, and fuck a reindeer on the bow. I now promise that I will do the same if Trump fails to secure 1237 going into Cleveland.

While I seriously hope he somehow fails before the finish I sincerely hope you never do that.

This New York billionaire wants to pretend he knows coal country by strapping on a woman's hard hat while wearing a suit worth more than most of the people in the crowd make in six months? He's a joke.

"What I want you to do is save your vote — you know, you don't have to vote anymore. Save your vote for the general election, okay? Forget this one. The primary is gone," Trump said. "Save your vote for the general election in November, and we're going to show you something, and then you're going to show me something, okay?"

Trump the clueless idiot.

I had to pass by crosses planted in front of our local bank every day commemorating the men lost in the Sago Mine disaster, hard hats planted on top of the crosses, so that this New York billionaire can pretend he cares about coal country. I had to watch many friends go underground afterwards to feed their families so this tool can wear a woman's hard hat, and pretend he gives a shit after many decades of playing the Democrat. Fuck him.

Looks like somebody's still butthurt that Cruz lost.

So we are supposed to ignore trump when he does something stupid?

Besides Cruz hasn't technically lost until trump gets to 1237 in July. Until then while he is likely to win if he is going to do stupid things in not going to be upset if he loses delegates from it

A few days before the NY primary I promised that if Trump lost New York I would steal may neighbor's boat, sail it into the middle of downtown, and fuck a reindeer on the bow. I now promise that I will do the same if Trump fails to secure 1237 going into Cleveland.

While I seriously hope he somehow fails before the finish I sincerely hope you never do that.

he just feels like such a rule breaking rebel openly fantasizing of bestiality in the politics forum.
I have to admit it did cause a bit of a momentary woody for me.

Besides Cruz hasn't technically lost until trump gets to 1237 in July. Until then while he is likely to win if he is going to do stupid things in not going to be upset if he loses delegates from it
In which case we’d be ignoring Trump all the time.

Now you sound like that other butthurt Cruz suckup, Boss.

You have a seriously unhealthy obsession with wanting to put things up peoples butts to make them hurt. Especially when you know they are right

In which case we’d be ignoring Trump all the time.

And if he didn't have a cult wanting to give him power over the rest of us, we could afford that luxury. Until then we need to pay attention

You have a seriously unhealthy obsession with wanting to put things up peoples butts to make them hurt. Especially when you know they are right
You still think Cruz has a chance. You're delusional as well as stupid.

Forum List

Back