🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

wrong, the dem/lib attacks on Chik Fil A increased its bottom line. You need to face the reality that you left wing morons are a minority in the USA and your minority is getting smaller every day.

Why don't you make your point by posting financials.

They are doing very well, growing at a slow controlled rate. I don't have access to their financials however many stories are positive about their company. They could be doing better but isn't that true of all businesses?
No amount of growth, no amount of financial health, no amount of long term stability is ever enough for a liberal to admit Chik Fil a is doing well. None.

No amount of growth, no amount of financial health, no amount of long term stability is ever enough for a liberal to admit Chik Fil a is doing well. None.

If you believe they are doing well then post their financials.

Do you have proof they are not doing well? Please post your proof.Many liberals say they are doing terrible, post the proof.

hadit said they are doing well. I question his/her opinion by asking for financials.

However you didn't question when sealybobo said they were doing bad. Interesting.

Here is an article, maybe you can get some ideas from them when you open your summer lemonade stand. How Chick-fil-A's restaurants sell three times as much as KFC

Neither are liberals.

Of course the are. It sure as hell isn't conservatives in the EPA who are trying to shut down the coal industry.

Of course the are. It sure as hell isn't conservatives in the EPA who are trying to shut down the coal industry.

Natural gas prices hurt the coal industry.

The EPA forced dozens of coal fired power plants to shut down, and it's going to force dozens more to shut down.

Who do you think you're fooling?

The EPA enforced new clean air regulations. What's wrong with clean air?

Natural gas prices closed down the plants.

Screen+shot+2012-05-04+at+8.15.06+AM.png

Early Warning: Natural Gas shutting down Coal Power Plants

The air is already clean, so why would we want to spend thousands more per person every year to make it 0.001% cleaner? Furthermore, CO2 isn't a pollutant, and that's all these additional measures are intended to eliminate.

Anyway you look at it, so-called "clean air" is just an Obama scam that will only harm Americans.

Also, your graph doesn't support the claim that gas is killing off coal.

The air is already clean, so why would we want to spend thousands more per person every year to make it 0.001% cleaner? Furthermore, CO2 isn't a pollutant, and that's all these additional measures are intended to eliminate.

Anyway you look at it, so-called "clean air" is just an Obama scam that will only harm Americans.

Due to regulations, air is cleaner than 40 years ago but it's far from clean.

The drop of natural gas prices was manufactured by large investors to undercut the coal competition.

The EPA forced dozens of coal fired power plants to shut down, and it's going to force dozens more to shut down.

The drop of natural gas prices was manufactured by large investors to undercut the coal competition.

I look out the window and I see clean air. I haven't heard anyone complain about air quality since I was a kid. The air would never be totally clean, even if the human race was wiped off the face of the earth. Any additional improvements in cleanliness get exponentially more expensive. If you don't care about the cost, then it's possible to make the air cleaner, but that also means impoverishing the population, especially the lower and middle classes.

What leftwing douche bags like you are saying is that you don't give a crap about the welfare of the poor or of the working man. You only care about some unrealistic abstraction called a "clean environment."

They are doing very well, growing at a slow controlled rate. I don't have access to their financials however many stories are positive about their company. They could be doing better but isn't that true of all businesses?

If you believe they are doing well then post their financials.

Do you have proof they are not doing well? Please post your proof.Many liberals say they are doing terrible, post the proof.

hadit said they are doing well. I question his/her opinion by asking for financials.

However you didn't question when sealybobo said they were doing bad. Interesting.

Here is an article, maybe you can get some ideas from them when you open your summer lemonade stand. How Chick-fil-A's restaurants sell three times as much as KFC

My put-up or shut-up are directed to everyone.

Here are the actual numbers. Notice the disclaimer 'Average unit volume excludes licensed units,' so KFC's numbers aren't correct.

The QSR 50

I look out the window and I see clean air. I haven't heard anyone complain about air quality since I was a kid. The air would never be totally clean, even if the human race was wiped off the face of the earth. Any additional improvements in cleanliness get exponentially more expensive. If you don't care about the cost, then it's possible to make the air cleaner, but that also means impoverishing the population, especially the lower and middle classes.

What leftwing douche bags like you are saying is that you don't give a crap about the welfare of the poor or of the working man. You only care about some unrealistic abstraction called a "clean environment."

I look out the window and I see clean air. I haven't heard anyone complain about air quality since I was a kid.

You can thank regulations for that.

The air would never be totally clean, even if the human race was wiped off the face of the earth. Any additional improvements in cleanliness get exponentially more expensive. If you don't care about the cost, then it's possible to make the air cleaner, but that also means impoverishing the population, especially the lower and middle classes.

I look out the window and I see clean air. I haven't heard anyone complain about air quality since I was a kid.

The air would never be totally clean, even if the human race was wiped off the face of the earth. Any additional improvements in cleanliness get exponentially more expensive. If you don't care about the cost, then it's possible to make the air cleaner, but that also means impoverishing the population, especially the lower and middle classes.

And no one is saying all regulations are negative. What they are saying is there is a point after which continuing to spend ever increasing amounts of money and restricting ever more activities in search of a "cleaner" environment doesn't result in a significantly cleaner environment.

That doesn't prove we need to more regulations to drive the coal industry out of business.

And no one is saying all regulations are negative. What they are saying is there is a point after which continuing to spend ever increasing amounts of money and restricting ever more activities in search of a "cleaner" environment doesn't result in a significantly cleaner environment.

No matter how many times you explain it, the leftwing douche bags pretend like they don't get it. For them, all regulations are good, no matter what they cost.

Which 'more activities?'

Which 'more activities?'

So-called "green energy" boondoggles, for one.

That doesn't prove we need to more regulations to drive the coal industry out of business.

That doesn't prove we need to more regulations to drive the coal industry out of business

Natural gas prices drove the coal industry (for the most part) out of business.

No matter how many times you explain it, the leftwing douche bags pretend like they don't get it. For them, all regulations are good, no matter what they cost.

I'm smarter than a Canadian.

Earlier this week, it was “you can say what you want but fully expect to be punched in the face” from Trump supporters. I guess whomever objects to her can punch her in the face????

Sounds like you Hitlary supporters are already doing that to her.

That doesn't prove we need to more regulations to drive the coal industry out of business

Wrong, the EPA did. You don't shut down a perfectly serviceable billion dollar coal fired power plant so you can spend a billion dollars replacing it with a gas fired plant. The claim that the later is cheaper doesn't pass the stupid test.

I don't have to. I can see how busy they are every day. You can Google if you want to see more.

How many customers do they have per hour and what dollar amount does that represent in revenue?

You have utterly zero knowledge of business...

Table turns and contribution margin are the relevant concepts. Variable costs such as food cost and spoilage are factors as well.

This is Arizona, so the more you of the CCCP attack, the greater the number of customers she will have.

I'm smarter than a Canadian.
I'm sure there are some severely retarded people in Canada. It's not nice, however, to compare yourself to them. I'm sure that there are extremely intelligent people in Canada as well, so for you to say you are smarter than a Canadian doesn't really mean a whole lot.

Bullshit.

Obama waged war on the Coal industry.

Repeal all the Obama era attacks on coal and it is still more economical than natural gas. Which BTW is plentiful due to fracking.

Conservatives are not the ones promoting socialism and putting up every road block known to man in the way of any ambitious person in the poor class who is driven to succeed.

Neither are liberals.

so the US spends trillions to make the air .00001% cleaner and China, India, and the rest of the world spend nothing and continue to pour pollutants into it. You just made the case for USA stupidity.

BTW, if you libs need a cause, make it pollution and forget the climate change bullshit. everyone would be with you to fight pollution, but when you try to tie it to a hoax of AGW you make intelligent people laugh at you and ignore your BS.

Forum List

Back