Trump the crybaby

Probably because CNN is a hack job and distorts/flat out lies about what he says.

cnn is the most important weapon in every terrorist's arsenal, without cnn there is no terrorism, it's the hype and sensationalism of the news media that makes us vulnerable, and we also have to consider ratings, it's in cnn's best interest to milk the trauma-drama as much as possible. anderson cooper knows this, and instead of addressing this, he brushes it aside and thrives on it. so, it's cooper who should be afraid, it's cooper who should be worried about the pushback.

cnn is the most important weapon in every terrorist's arsenal, without cnn there is no terrorism, it's the hype and sensationalism of the news media that makes us vulnerable, and we also have to consider ratings, it's in cnn's best interest to milk the trauma-drama as much as possible. anderson cooper knows this, and instead of addressing this, he brushes it aside and thrives on it. so, it's cooper who should be afraid, it's cooper who should be worried about the pushback.
I read the first 10 words and my idiot alert siren came on. Keep em coming oz.

These sniveling parasites have me in an odd position of taking Trump's side.

Listen here Garydick you vapid piece of shit.

JOURNALISTS are supposed to be fair to EVERYONE. They are supposed to undermine weak candidates, expose their criminal behavior if any, and not attempt to manipulate public opinion in their own self interest.

That's why we get meat puppet faggots in the WH, because "journalists" at Al-CNN, MSLSD ETC. mislead the public. That's why criminally insane sociopaths like hitlery in her shitty diaper aren't in prison where they belong, they're running the country.

And utterly mindless tools like you celebrate it.

I don't even like Trump, but the fact that worthless dumbshits like you are programmed to hate him just because he's a republicrat at the moment make him more acceptable.

I struck "worthless" out because you're not even that valuable. You're a liability. A deadly parasite sucking the blood out of the country's intestine.

Forum List

Back