Trump Thinks He's King

He reminds me so much of Obama. Just isnt as subtle about his desire for abuse of power.
You‘re delusional.
I just have a memory. You are old as shit. You wouldnt understand.
No you are just some dumb ass who hasn‘t a clue. A dope who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.
Obama threatened a pen. He even acknowledged the dream act was unconstitutional but did it anyway because people failed to act.
You are in over your head here, hack
Yeah, let me try to understand your insipid commentary. Trump’s assertion that he has total authority over the states is acceptable to you because in your small mind you think Obama felt the same way? LOL..you can’t make this up.

View attachment 323488
If any of you partisans woukd read, I didnt defend him. I blasted him. I just said it was no different from others.
Y'all are sad lol

it was a false equivalency, TN.
Of COURSE you would say that. Damn cultists..
"Obama was more subtle than Trump so he is a dictator waaahhhh"
Grow up playtime. Seriously

Progs will grow up just as soon as you grow the fuck up.
Capiche? :)
Leftist democrats are not progressive. They are regressive trying to take us back to the 12th century.
PARTISANS need to grow up. Your cultist mentality is deranged.

View attachment 323662

So many of our Trumpy pals and even not so Trumpy Libertarians like TN have this completely wacked out worldview of what progressives and their policy goals are. You know, we all want free stuff and big government who will tell us what to do. WE wanna return to the 12th century? Please - That sounds more like their team to me. Very odd.

The man is gaslighting America

He claims to have to authority to do anything and order anything

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

The man will just say anything
If Trump had a "D" after his name he could be king and Democrats would cheer.

Not just king.....look at the dunce they anointed as 'god.'
Yep, and by nominating an obviously senile demented Biden, democrats have proven that all they care about is party loyalty, not about competence.
View attachment 323671
Funny, except that you could definitely put an elephant there just as truthfully.

Don't be silly.

1. Here's a major Democrat admitting the truth:
"Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’

Got any quotes of Republicans agreeing to kill Americans to increase the party's power?

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Got any Republican memos claiming to need the illegal alien vote?

Or any Republican President telling illegals 'when you vote, you're a citizen yourself.'
Oh give it a rest. They passed the damned thing and wrote a new bill for their agenda that will never be passed by a Republican Senate.

NO ONE up in D.C. is going to do anything about illegal immigration. They are making too much money by hiring them. That is your party, too.

Pretty vapid defense of your party.

On the bright side, that's pretty much any of you apparatchiks are able to do.

He reminds me so much of Obama. Just isnt as subtle about his desire for abuse of power.
You‘re delusional.
I just have a memory. You are old as shit. You wouldnt understand.
No you are just some dumb ass who hasn‘t a clue. A dope who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.
Obama threatened a pen. He even acknowledged the dream act was unconstitutional but did it anyway because people failed to act.
You are in over your head here, hack
Yeah, let me try to understand your insipid commentary. Trump’s assertion that he has total authority over the states is acceptable to you because in your small mind you think Obama felt the same way? LOL..you can’t make this up.

View attachment 323488
If any of you partisans woukd read, I didnt defend him. I blasted him. I just said it was no different from others.
Y'all are sad lol

it was a false equivalency, TN.
Of COURSE you would say that. Damn cultists..
"Obama was more subtle than Trump so he is a dictator waaahhhh"
Grow up playtime. Seriously

Progs will grow up just as soon as you grow the fuck up.
Capiche? :)
Leftist democrats are not progressive. They are regressive trying to take us back to the 12th century.
PARTISANS need to grow up. Your cultist mentality is deranged.

View attachment 323662

So many of our Trumpy pals and even not so Trumpy Libertarians like TN have this completely wacked out worldview of what progressives and their policy goals are. You know, we all want free stuff and big government who will tell us what to do. WE wanna return to the 12th century? Please - That sounds more like their team to me. Very odd.
Freedom is progressive. You retarded statist dont want freedom. You want control. I mean, you idiots talk about it every damn day. It isnt a conspiracy, uts your rhetoric

It's gonna be hilarious watching a female VP candidate campaign for a sexual harasser.

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

Yep, and by nominating an obviously senile demented Biden, democrats have proven that all they care about is party loyalty, not about competence.
View attachment 323671
Funny, except that you could definitely put an elephant there just as truthfully.

Don't be silly.

"Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’

Got any quotes of Republicans agreeing to kill Americans to increase the party's power?

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Or any Republican President telling illegals 'when you vote, you're a citizen yourself.'
Oh give it a rest. They passed the damned thing and wrote a new bill for their agenda that will never be passed by a Republican Senate.

NO ONE up in D.C. is going to do anything about illegal immigration. They are making too much money by hiring them. That is your party, too.

It's not my party.

And I see you have no defense.

View attachment 323671

Don't be silly.

It's not my party.

Defense of what.....putting you in your place???

OK.....I admit, taking advantage of your.....'disability'.....is a form of humor noire......

....but, heck, you've earned it. Just think of me as Karma.

View attachment 323671

Don't be silly.

It's not my party.

OK.....I admit, taking advantage of your.....'disability'.....is a form of humor noire......

more nonsense from you

Oh, so Trump can do whatever he wants, and if the courts don't overturn it or something, then you're good?
[/QUOTE]
Yes. You Dems need to back of and let him fix what the blue state governors broke.

View attachment 323671

Don't be silly.

It's not my party.

more nonsense from you

Both examples I provided of the Democrats were documented.....and you didn't deny either, so it was hardly nonsense.

See ya'

Is there any doubt republicans would be peeing in their pants if Obama said he had complete authority?

View attachment 323671

Don't be silly.

It's not my party.

more nonsense from you

Both examples I provided of the Democrats were documented.....and you didn't deny either, so it was hardly nonsense.

See ya'
PC what would you have said if Obama said he had complete authority ???

It's as if Trump is doing everything he can think of to keep himself from being re-elected. But The Following continues to climb in to the clown car.
As president he can't cheat the people like he did as a civilian Maybe he wants to lose?

If he were a king.............all the Media's heads and reporters would be beheaded

If he were a God........he'd shoot fire balls from his ass and burn all the liberal opposition from the face of the earth.

You guys get back to me when that happens.............LOL

he thought he could have FCC licenses revoked because ' they ' were being mean to him. that's dictatorship 101.

View attachment 323666

lOZBU4Z.png
Please! Progs have had people removed from existence.

I was replying to your insults. I did reply. Your examples are moldy oldies that have been whined about ad nauseum. And you STILL haven't admitted that your shit stinks just as much as ours.

If he were a king.............all the Media's heads and reporters would be beheaded

If he were a God........he'd shoot fire balls from his ass and burn all the liberal opposition from the face of the earth.

You guys get back to me when that happens.............LOL

he thought he could have FCC licenses revoked because ' they ' were being mean to him. that's dictatorship 101.

View attachment 323666

lOZBU4Z.png
Please! Progs have had people removed from existence.
Why stop now ?

View attachment 323671

Don't be silly.

It's not my party.

more nonsense from you

See ya'
PC what would you have said if Obama said he had complete authority ???

I'd have pointed to the Constitution....

"Mr. Trump and all other officers and legislators and judges of the federal and state governments are bound by oath to the Constitution. Yet that same parchment absolutely forbids the states, without the consent of Congress, from entering into “any agreement or compact with another state”

That is American bedrock. It’s right up there with the prohibition on states granting titles of nobility, say, or keeping ships of war in time of peace. One doesn’t have to be a Civil War buff to see that states forming compacts or agreements with other states smacks of a challenge to federal authority, no matter how un-total a president’s authority might be."

But then Hussein would have said "I have a pen and a phone,".....and you'd have agreed with him.

I was replying to your insults. I did reply. Your examples are moldy oldies that have been whined about ad nauseum. And you STILL haven't admitted that your shit stinks just as much as ours.

And yet again, you didn't dispute the truth of the examples I provided.

See....you're learning.

Now you must learn to post without the vulgarity, as though you had proper upbringing.

And yet again, you didn't dispute the truth of the examples I provided.

See....you're learning.

Now you must learn to post without the vulgarity, as though you had proper upbringing.
Nah, I've said what I had to say a long ways back. The Republicans are just as guilty of what your amusing cartoon illustrates as the Democrats. That's all I wanted a reasonable response to. I didn't get it and I'm not shocked. Just reminds me of why I don't bother wasting my time with you.

Forum List

Back