Trump Thinks He's King

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

what the rest of the world's upright bipeds see:

trump-baby-king-acg347xd_400x400.jpg
what America seesView attachment 323909

d237e4ffe7e64faeb2cb551949da4a38.gif

{Responding in October 2010 to demands that he implement immigration reforms unilaterally, Obama declared, "I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself." In March 2011, he said that with "respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case." In May 2011, he acknowledged that he couldn't "just bypass Congress and change the (immigration) law myself. ... That's not how a democracy works." }
Put it in context ya lying shit

He DIDN'T change the law

As the little cocksucker said himself, he violated the United States Constitution.

You don't care, ONLY party matters to you.

{
Yet in 2012, he did it anyway. He put DACA in place to provide pseudo-legal status to illegal aliens brought to the U.S. as minors, including as teenagers. He promised them that they wouldn't be deported and provided them with work authorizations and access to Social Security and other government benefits.

And he did this despite the fact that the immigration laws passed by Congress do not give the president the ability to do this. Indeed, Congress specifically rejected bills to provide such benefits.

As Attorney General Jeff Sessions pointed out this week, DACA "contributed to a surge of unaccompanied minors on the southern border that yielded terrible humanitarian consequences." Since most DACA beneficiaries are now adults, "it also denied jobs to hundreds of thousands of Americans by allowing those same jobs to go to illegal aliens," Sessions said.

The unconstitutionality of Obama's actions were confirmed when Obama tried to implement a second, similar program in 2014 called the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents program, or DAPA. Like DACA, DAPA provided an administrative amnesty for illegal aliens who came to the U.S. as adults and gave them work authorizations and access to government benefits.

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a nationwide injunction against DAPA, which the Supreme Court allowed to stand. As the Fifth Circuit said, the fact that the president declined to enforce the law and remove illegal aliens "does not transform presence deemed unlawful by Congress into lawful presence and confer eligibility for otherwise unavailable benefits based on that change."

Under our Constitution, Congress has plenary authority over immigration. The president only has the authority delegated to him by Congress – and Congress has never given the president the power to provide a pseudo-amnesty and government benefits to illegal aliens.

}

It would be great if he declared himself king and started ordering Democrat executions.

that's pretty vile, yet totally expected from a deplorable who thinx someone with a differant political ideology should be killed for their views. not much between you & the NK piglet or putin.
No more vile than one of your teammates here wanting someone to assassinate the President. Get off your self-righteous high horse.

It would be great if he declared himself king and started ordering Democrat executions.

that's pretty vile, yet totally expected from a deplorable who thinx someone with a differant political ideology should be killed for their views. not much between you & the NK piglet or putin.
No more vile than one of your teammates here wanting someone to assassinate the President. Get off your self-righteous high horse.
Yeah, assassinating Trump is funny, huh. Sick hypocrite.

lol... bullshit. i've never seen that & if i ever did, no matter who - i sure wouldn't condone it.

This thread has now become relevant.

Trump threatening to adjourn Congress (without proper grounds [the only ground being when they can't agree on when to do it themselves]) IS, in my opinion, acting like a King. That is bullshit.

i'm laughing at y-o-u, dumbfuck; for posting that ridiculous reply.

lol... bullshit. i've never seen that & if i ever did, no matter who - i sure wouldn't condone it.

Fucking liar

1586998225558.png

1586998297301.png

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

A) i thought you were talking about a board member

B) never was a fan of kathy griffith, & don't really care what she has to say about pretty much everything. she's irrelevant.

C) george lopez? really? even more irrelevant.

D) save it unless you want i should bring up ted nugent & what he's said about obama & hillary....

A poster here said "Where is an Oswald when you need one".

i'm laughing at y-o-u, dumbfuck; for posting that ridiculous reply.
It's the truth. You fuckers are just as vile and nasty as anyone, so get off your self-righteous high horse.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

B) never was a fan of kathy griffith, & don't really care what she has to say about pretty much everything. she's irrelevant.

D) save it unless you want i should bring up ted nugent & what he's said about obama & hillary....
Nugent never said they should be assassinated.

well, i didn't see it & your credibility is questioned. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - for the sake of argument & someone said that then they were wrong to have said it. see? see how easy that was? you're sticking up for the vile poster using the
' what aboutism ' defense? lol.... typical typical typical.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

you're a fucking liar. & the secret service visited dirty uncle teddy ... just like they did with kathy griffith, because they perceived it as a possible threat against the potus.

& what he said about hillary easily can match what george lopez said.

' she can suck on his machine gun ', while holding 2 of the killing machines in his hands.

remember when i said to 'save it' ? <------ ya, you need to do that.

well, i didn't see it & your credibility is questioned. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - for the sake of argument & someone said.then they were wrong to have said it. see? see how easy that was? you're sticking up for the vile poster using the
' what aboutism ' defense? lol.... typical typical typical.
You questioning my credibility is like a donkey braying. Move on, child.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

you're a fucking liar. & the secret service visited dirty uncle teddy ... just like they did with kathy griffith, because they perceived it as a possible threat against the potus.

' she can suck on his machine gun ', while holding 2 of the killing machines in his hands.

Liar. That isn't a threat and the SS never did a damn thing about it. Go suck on a machine gun.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

Liar. That isn't a threat and the SS never did a damn thing about it. Go suck on a machine gun.

they sure did interview him; as well they should have - just like they paid kathy griffith a visit.

"The Secret Service interview of Ted Nugent has been completed," Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News. "The issue has been resolved. The Secret Service does not anticipate any further action."
Secret Service on meeting with Ted Nugent over Obama comments: ‘The issue has been resolved’

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

they sure did interview him; as well they should have - just like they paid kathy griffith a visit.

"The Secret Service interview of Ted Nugent has been completed," Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News. "The issue has been resolved. The Secret Service does not anticipate any further action."
Secret Service on meeting with Ted Nugent over Obama comments: ‘The issue has been resolved’

And the SS did nothing. No arrest. Now go suck on a machine gun.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

And the SS did nothing. No arrest. Now go suck on a machine gun.

nope they didn't. they also didn't do a thing to kathy griffith either. so yer whole premise about threatening the potus kinda fell flat.

poor flaccid little aflak....

Forum List

Back