Trump Thinks He's King

It would be great if he declared himself king and started ordering Democrat executions.

that's pretty vile, yet totally expected from a deplorable who thinx someone with a differant political ideology should be killed for their views. not much between you & the NK piglet or putin.
No more vile than one of your teammates here wanting someone to assassinate the President. Get off your self-righteous high horse.

lol... bullshit. i've never seen that & if i ever did, no matter who - i sure wouldn't condone it.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

A) i thought you were talking about a board member

B) never was a fan of kathy griffith, & don't really care what she has to say about pretty much everything. she's irrelevant.

C) george lopez? really? even more irrelevant.

D) save it unless you want i should bring up ted nugent & what he's said about obama & hillary....
Nugent never said they should be assassinated.

you're a fucking liar. & the secret service visited dirty uncle teddy ... just like they did with kathy griffith, because they perceived it as a possible threat against the potus.

& what he said about hillary easily can match what george lopez said.

' she can suck on his machine gun ', while holding 2 of the killing machines in his hands.

remember when i said to 'save it' ? <------ ya, you need to do that.

Liar. That isn't a threat and the SS never did a damn thing about it. Go suck on a machine gun.

they sure did interview him; as well they should have - just like they paid kathy griffith a visit.

"The Secret Service interview of Ted Nugent has been completed," Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News. "The issue has been resolved. The Secret Service does not anticipate any further action."
Secret Service on meeting with Ted Nugent over Obama comments: ‘The issue has been resolved’

And the SS did nothing. No arrest. Now go suck on a machine gun.

nope they didn't. they also didn't do a thing to kathy griffith either. so yer whole premise about threatening the potus kinda fell flat.

poor flaccid little aflak....

Kathy Griffin doesn't have a career anymore. Nugent is filthy rich.

The man will just say anything
It's much easier when you know you have an adoring throng who won't hold you accountable for anything.

Imagine that.
Ahh, the adoring crowd who won't hold you accountable for anything....like the left who are keen to ignore the criminal complaint against Biden for sexual assault that's been filed. The #MeToo movement who's policy is to "believe" whatever a woman claims, no matter what, seems pretty silent now that it's a Democrat trying for the White House.

The man will just say anything
It's much easier when you know you have an adoring throng who won't hold you accountable for anything.

Imagine that.
Ahh, the adoring crowd who won't hold you accountable for anything....like the left who are keen to ignore the criminal complaint against Biden for sexual assault that's been filed. The #MeToo movement who's policy is to "believe" whatever a woman claims, no matter what, seems pretty silent now that it's a Democrat trying for the White House.
And another who thinks they can change the subject and no one will notice.

If he were a king.............all the Media's heads and reporters would be beheaded

If he were a God........he'd shoot fire balls from his ass and burn all the liberal opposition from the face of the earth.

You guys get back to me when that happens.............LOL

he thought he could have FCC licenses revoked because ' they ' were being mean to him. that's dictatorship 101.

View attachment 323666

lOZBU4Z.png
Drunky makes herself look stupid again. Deliberately putting out phony stories and lies (as your beloved CNN and mSDNC have done countless times) is grounds for forfeiture of your broadcast license. So Trump is right and you are wrong. As usual.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're such a deficient asshole.
God damn, you just love showing how fucking STUPID you are don’t you drunky? Try learning about licensing and guidelines you idiot. Then maybe you won’t look like so big an uneducated drunk asshole. You truly are a moron.

It would be great if he declared himself king and started ordering Democrat executions.

that's pretty vile, yet totally expected from a deplorable who thinx someone with a differant political ideology should be killed for their views. not much between you & the NK piglet or putin.
No more vile than one of your teammates here wanting someone to assassinate the President. Get off your self-righteous high horse.

lol... bullshit. i've never seen that & if i ever did, no matter who - i sure wouldn't condone it.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

B) never was a fan of kathy griffith, & don't really care what she has to say about pretty much everything. she's irrelevant.

D) save it unless you want i should bring up ted nugent & what he's said about obama & hillary....

you're a fucking liar. & the secret service visited dirty uncle teddy ... just like they did with kathy griffith, because they perceived it as a possible threat against the potus.

' she can suck on his machine gun ', while holding 2 of the killing machines in his hands.

Liar. That isn't a threat and the SS never did a damn thing about it. Go suck on a machine gun.

they sure did interview him; as well they should have - just like they paid kathy griffith a visit.

"The Secret Service interview of Ted Nugent has been completed," Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News. "The issue has been resolved. The Secret Service does not anticipate any further action."
Secret Service on meeting with Ted Nugent over Obama comments: ‘The issue has been resolved’

nope they didn't. they also didn't do a thing to kathy griffith either. so yer whole premise about threatening the potus kinda fell flat.

actually i read she did a comeback tour & that it was very successful. anyhoo, nugent is a pedophile - wrote songs about doing jailbait, plus he's a canned hunter you can have him.

If he were a king.............all the Media's heads and reporters would be beheaded

If he were a God........he'd shoot fire balls from his ass and burn all the liberal opposition from the face of the earth.

he thought he could have FCC licenses revoked because ' they ' were being mean to him. that's dictatorship 101.

View attachment 323666

lOZBU4Z.png
Drunky makes herself look stupid again. Deliberately putting out phony stories and lies (as your beloved CNN and mSDNC have done countless times) is grounds for forfeiture of your broadcast license. So Trump is right and you are wrong. As usual.

God damn, you just love showing how fucking STUPID you are don’t you drunky? Try learning about licensing and guidelines you idiot. Then maybe you won’t look like so big an uneducated drunk asshole. You truly are a moron.

uh-huh. seems they are still on air - so fuck off, troll. you fail.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

actually i read she did a comeback tour & that it was very successful. anyhoo, nugent is a pedophile - wrote songs about doing jailbait, plus he's a canned hunter you can have him.

Lol, whatever. Girls probably scare you, huh.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

gee - you think so? hmmmmm..... i'm thinking not. know why?

cause i'm also a girl, you twit.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

Lesbian?

Good thing he didn’t pretend to be godlike and say he could slow the rise of the oceans and then cry like a bitch whose pussy heart because the opposing party challenged him on it.

View attachment 323666

lOZBU4Z.png

Where did I say they were off air. Quote it asshole drunk. Just because your drunk ass doesn’t know about guidelines and licensing you go on a drunken rant. I didn’t fail. YOU did. As usual.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

Lesbian?

hetero female & will be married 35 years to a Marine, come july.

guess you failed bigley.

judges.gif

View attachment 323666

lOZBU4Z.png

Where did I say they were off air. Quote it asshole drunk. Just because your drunk ass doesn’t know about guidelines and licensing you go on a drunken rant. I didn’t fail. YOU did. As usual.

god damn how illiterate are you? i didn't say you claimed that. you bringing up ' licensing & guidelines ' like you had some refudiation - means they were somehow violating them & trump could get their licenses' revoked.

<<<<buzzer>>> wrong on both parts douchebag. trump has NO authority to do that AND since they are still airing, that = they violated NOTHING.

guess you stayed home the day they taught how to think critically.

cornflake.gif

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

You Communist pigs are always calling for the deaths of your enemies. Documenting all the calls for and attempts to kill Americans by democrats is easy to do.

Fucking liar

View attachment 323916

View attachment 323917

Lesbian?

hetero female & will be married 35 years to a Marine, come july.

guess you failed bigley.

View attachment 324475

Yet your a Communist who promotes the interests of Communist China while working to destroy the Constitution of the United States. I guess there is no duty to shoot enemies of the Constitution in the oath....

Further, knowing how corrupt the FBI is it's no surprise they harassed Ted. The Secret Service talked to Griffin, as she made a threat against the POTUS. The FBI, who later rigged the 2016 election hassled Nugent who said he would be in prison or dead if that corrupt scumbag Obama won reelection. Looks like the corrupt bastard Comey and his goons were trying to make good on it. Don't know if they had FBI assassine Lon Horiuchi outside with a bead on Nugent's wife, ready to execute her...

Forum List

Back