Trump thought courts were key to winning. Judges disagreed.

The evidence is difficult to ignore but one or two trump appointed judges and hundreds of democrat judges have found an excuse to do so
Hundreds of democrat judges? There have only been 40 some cases nitwit. You lie as easily as Trump
georgia for instance where poll workers were unwatched and counting votes in the middle of the night
Poll wrkers were NOT "unwatched" Stop lying. And "counting through the night" was how the count got finished in time. It wouldn't have been necessary if the GOP would have allowed early votes and mail in votes to be counted as they came in.
or the ware county Dominion voting machine switching trump votes over to biden

Bullshit. If that had happened it would have shown up in the HAND RECOUNT of physical ballots. It didn't

Stop lying

You really are playing victim here. Unfortunately you fail to realize that 81 million voters felt differently (by the way it was 72, not 75)
Take 3 million legal votes a switch them from trump to biden and thats the difference in the election

then stuff the ballot box with millions of illegal mail-in votes and you get a phony illigit president-elect biden

You really are playing victim here. Unfortunately you fail to realize that 81 million voters felt differently (by the way it was 72, not 75)
Take 3 million legal votes a switch them from trump to biden and thats the difference in the election

then stuff the ballot box with millions of illegal mail-in votes and you get a phony illigit president-elect biden
Or just lie like a rug...which you just did.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Poll wrkers were NOT "unwatched" Stop lying. And "counting through the night" was how the count got finished in time.
After they told the republican poll watchers the counting was finished for the night

Actually, it is Trump trying to use the courts to overrule the will of 82 million voters.
The evidence is difficult to ignore but one or two trump appointed judges and hundreds of democrat judges have found an excuse to do so

georgia for instance where poll workers were unwatched and counting votes in the middle of the night

Difficult to ignore?

I can't watch that without thinking I'm watching SNL.

SNL did a sketch on this and the real event was funnier.

Go Rudy Tooty

Being president is not the equivalent to being CEO of a company
Copy and paste...

Core Conservative Belief: Conservatives believe that the role of the Supreme Court is to examine state and federal laws, and lower court decisions to determine whether they comport with the written Constitution. An even lowest common denominator belief is that the Supreme Court should examine only whether federal matters comport with the written Constitution, and to interfere with states only if the states enact laws that conflict or overlap with federal matters.

Progressive Belief: The Supreme Court is to decide what is right and what is wrong - and it can get help for this by looking to each justice's own private standards of morality, to dominant cultural trends, and to foreign systems. Having examined the moral position, the Court should then direct policy consistent with its findings.

Bullshit. If that had happened it would have shown up in the HAND RECOUNT of physical ballots. It didn't

« but he did confirm that the recent hand recount of votes did add 37 votes into Trump's column. »

Actually, it is Trump trying to use the courts to overrule the will of 82 million voters.

Difficult to ignore?

I can't watch that without thinking I'm watching SNL.

SNL did a sketch on this and the real event was funnier.

Go Rudy Tooty

SNL did a good spoof but you can’t outdo the comedy of Melissa Carone.

The key is that Republicans vetted what this woman had to say and decided to make her their star witness.

If they had serious issues with the election, they would present serious evidence and serious witnesses

If it were that easy
Why didn’t Democrats switch votes for Senators, Congressmen, Governors, State level offices that they lost?

If you are going to stuff the ballots with fake ballots, why wouldn’t those ballots also have lower level Dems marked off?

All it takes if for one judge to look at the evidence then to the SC it goes. LOL

Why didn’t Democrats switch votes for Senators, Congressmen, Governors, State level offices that they lost?
They were in a hurry

instead if discouraging trump voters the lying lib polls convinced the democrats that biden was going to win in a landslide

eventually as the votes wete being counted dems were horrified to realize THAT TRUMP WAS WINNING.

so they stopped counting till they could forge enough mail-in ballots to change the election

All they had time for was to elect biden but not the other democrat candidates

that can wait till 2022

Trump thought that packing the courts with Conservatives for for years would mean they would do his bidding when asked.
Its not trumps bidding as you claim but the rights of 75 million legal trump voters that are being denied

Thankfully, the courts will have none of it
When my republican neighbor came over to my house and explained to me what trump and Rudy were attempting and that he approved, I wanted to smash his face. Mother fucker basically admitted to me he wouldn’t mind if trump pulled a coup.

And seeing how trump packed the courts with judges who might be loyal to him, I got nervous they might actually get away with it.

I think the courts know doing this for trump would be going too far. It would cause a revolution or at least a lot of riots and 4 years of unrest.

If it were that easy

If you are going to stuff the ballots with fake ballots, why wouldn’t those ballots also have lower level Dems marked off?

Bigger question is why didn’t Dominion cheat in the 24 States it was used in?

All it takes if for one judge to look at the evidence then to the SC it goes. LOL
And they could help trump pull off the coup. But it would be a big mistake.

If it were that easy

Why didn’t they cheat?

Trump thought that packing the courts with Conservatives for for years would mean they would do his bidding when asked.
Its not trumps bidding as you claim but the rights of 75 million legal trump voters that are being denied

Thankfully, the courts will have none of it
When my republican neighbor came over to my house and explained to me what trump and Rudy were attempting and that he approved, I wanted to smash his face. Mother fucker basically admitted to me he wouldn’t mind if trump pulled a coup.

And seeing how trump packed the courts with judges who might be loyal to him, I got nervous they might actually get away with it.

I think the courts know doing this for trump would be going too far. It would cause a revolution or at least a lot of riots and 4 years of unrest.

Trump would not be President even if the courts handed it to him because the civil unrest would make him and Pence flee...

Trump is a one term fluke that will be leaving January 20th 2021...

If it were that easy

Why didn’t they cheat?

That is what I am asking the Trump voting base to explain why in only the States Trump was handed a defeat the Dominion Machines supposedly cheated but in the other States the machines worked perfectly fine...

Amazing isn’t it?

The only coup I see is the one perpetrated by the Dems in this election. It is a big mistake and I hope the SC takes a look at the whole thing.

Trump thought that packing the courts with Conservatives for four years would mean they would do his bidding when asked.

But the courts and local election officials have shown that our Constitutional election process has precedence over partisan loyalties.

Unfortunately, our Republican Senators and Congressmen do not support it
The problem is pretty easy to see...

When you're dumb like Trump and his supporters are....and you rely on legal scholars to rationalize your dumbness...you're not going to get that rationalization.

The only coup I see is the one perpetrated by the Dems in this election. It is a big mistake and I hope the SC takes a look at the whole thing.
Safe harbor deadline was today.
You're screwed.

Forum List

Back