Trump thought courts were key to winning. Judges disagreed.

Being president is not the equivalent to being CEO of a company
The thing is that a vast majority of adults who attain that level are fully capable of grasping the seriousness and gravity of the position, and are less likely to succumb to emotional, dishonest partisan politics.

Obviously Trump hasn't grown into his position, and he has no understanding of others who do, which is why he was expecting a far different outcome.

It also isn’t the equivalent of being a dictator. Contrary to trumpkin wishes

Considering statist like you would be far more comfortable under a dictator (a lefty one) than anyone on the right, you can blow it out your dried up twat.
That's a little much to say to a woman, Marty - but the exact opposite is true. Your side gets so endeared with their Leaders that they believe anything they say like lemmings.

There was no wide-scale fraud that stole the election from Orange dufus. There were a normal amount of goofy things that would necessarily happen in ANY event of 150+ Million people...that's just a statistical fact and is and has been a fact for every election, ever...and you dunces take that fact and proclaim that there was some widescale conspiracy to cheat the general election. Of course, the Judges have unanimously found this to be super fucking ridiculous - but since Orange buffoon and his clown-car of stooges say otherwise, you believe them because your fawning phase for your dear-leader never ended.

Time to grow the fuck up, Cult.

All it takes if for one judge to look at the evidence then to the SC it goes. LOL
And they could help trump pull off the coup. But it would be a big mistake.

The only coup I see is the one perpetrated by the Dems in this election. It is a big mistake and I hope the SC takes a look at the whole thing.
Safe harbor deadline was today.
You're screwed.

Nope. America is screwed. If Biden gets in we are all screwed big time. Guess you haven't seen a list of what he wants to do.

Carbon tax which will drive the price of everything through the roof.

Amnesty for 22 million illegal aliens who don't want amnesty. They just want to be here illegally, make money and send it home.

Green shit which no one can afford to do. The list goes on.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show you can bet your lefty loon ass voters will be getting rid of them in one big hurry.

Enjoy cause the rest of us sure won't.

Considering statist like you would be far more comfortable under a dictator (a lefty one) than anyone on the right, you can blow it out your dried up twat.
That's a little much to say to a woman, Marty - but the exact opposite is true. Your side gets so endeared with their Leaders that they believe anything they say like lemmings.

There was no wide-scale fraud that stole the election from Orange dufus. There were a normal amount of goofy things that would necessarily happen in ANY event of 150+ Million people...that's just a statistical fact and is and has been a fact for every election ever...and you dunces take that fact and proclaim that there was some widescale conspiracy to cheat the general election. Of course, the Judges have unanimously found this to be super fucking ridiculous - but since Orange buffoon and his clown-car of stooges say otherwise, you believe them because your fawning phase for your dear-leader never ended.

Jillian is a dried up old ****, with 20 fucking cats fuck her, and fuck you trying to white knight.

Trump was a person who did what or tried to do what he said he was going to do. His policy positions match mine far more than any Dem. I went from Jindal to Haley to Cruz during the primaries before settling on Trump, and I'm glad I did instead of wasting my vote for Johnson.

The fraud didn't have to be widescale, just in the places it happened to tilt the EC to where the dems needed it to be. And the system is saying the system is A-OK.

I am aware there isn't the time to overturn the election. What I want is all documents preserved, all software and hardware placed under court protection, and all people involved in the counting listed and served. The goal is to prevent this from happening again now.

And also, go fuck yourself with Kamala's dildo.

All it takes if for one judge to look at the evidence then to the SC it goes. LOL

The only coup I see is the one perpetrated by the Dems in this election. It is a big mistake and I hope the SC takes a look at the whole thing.
You're screwed.

Nope. America is screwed. If Biden gets in we are all screwed big time. Guess you haven't seen a list of what he wants to do.

Amnesty for 22 million illegal aliens who don't want amnesty. They just want to be here illegally, make money and send it home.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show you can bet your lefty loon ass voters will be getting rid of them in one big hurry.

1607439690084.png

I'm enjoying your misery quite a bit...thanks.

There was no wide-scale fraud that stole the election from Orange dufus. There were a normal amount of goofy things that would necessarily happen in ANY event of 150+ Million people...that's just a statistical fact and is and has been a fact for every election ever...and you dunces take that fact and proclaim that there was some widescale conspiracy to cheat the general election. Of course, the Judges have unanimously found this to be super fucking ridiculous - but since Orange buffoon and his clown-car of stooges say otherwise, you believe them because your fawning phase for your dear-leader never ended.

Jillian is a dried up old ****, with 20 fucking cats fuck her, and fuck you trying to white knight.

Trump was a person who did what or tried to do what he said he was going to do. His policy positions match mine far more than any Dem. I went from Jindal to Haley to Cruz during the primaries before settling on Trump, and I'm glad I did instead of wasting my vote for Johnson.

The fraud didn't have to be widescale, just in the places it happened to tilt the EC to where the dems needed it to be. And the system is saying the system is A-OK.

I am aware there isn't the time to overturn the election. What I want is all documents preserved, all software and hardware placed under court protection, and all people involved in the counting listed and served. The goal is to prevent this from happening again now.

Raawr, from a Cultist ^^

you believed what you were told. Good lemming.

One minute you will argue for Liberty, the next you're A-ok with a President calling Secretaries of State to try and intimidate them to overturn Election results.

Disgusting. Yepp, cults are disgusting.

You're screwed.

View attachment 426556

Soon to be all of America's misery. And of course you enjoy because you a lefty loon dimwit. LOL

You're screwed.

View attachment 426556

Soon to be all of America's misery. And of course you enjoy because you a lefty loon dimwit. LOL
You sound like a loser.
You know why? You're a loser.

Raawr, from a Cultist ^^

One minute you will argue for Liberty, the next you're A-ok with a President calling Secretaries of State to try and intimidate them to overturn Election results.

"Cultist"

Statist fucks like you are collective idiots, calling others out for supposed groupthink when your entire political philosophy is based on the group over the individual.

If the Secretaries of State didn't have the power to do something, why would Trump call them? How is asking them to do their job subversive?

The thing is that a vast majority of adults who attain that level are fully capable of grasping the seriousness and gravity of the position, and are less likely to succumb to emotional, dishonest partisan politics.

Obviously Trump hasn't grown into his position, and he has no understanding of others who do, which is why he was expecting a far different outcome.
Trump looks at the courts and local election officials from the standpoint of......what would he do?

In Trump’s world, he will do whatever is necessary just as long as he wins. Ethics, fairness, legality have nothing to do with it.

Thankfully, the courts and local electors value our Constitutional system

You're screwed.

View attachment 426556

You sound like a loser.
You know why? You're a loser.

All Americans are losers and we will all be living through the Biden/Harris shit show for the next four years.

The biggest losers are idiots like you who voted for Biden. BIG Loser.

and are less likely to succumb to emotional, dishonest partisan politics.
That is an example of emotional partisan politics as you trash trump supporters

next you’ll be begging everyone to accept the election for the good of the country

Raawr, from a Cultist ^^

"Cultist"

Statist fucks like you are collective idiots, calling others out for supposed groupthink when your entire political philosophy is based on the group over the individual.

If the Secretaries of State didn't have the power to do something, why would Trump call them? How is asking them to do their job subversive?
Cultist posts are largely meaningless. Trump has formed a Jon Jones-type collectivism and his Cult, you all, are so convinced by (clear to everyone not in the Cult) the most obvious liar, the most obvious self-centered human one could design if they were the designer...that it's a Danger to America and its Values.

You would rather have an orange liar pay lip service to your pet catch phrases than have an honest human who isn't a mere power-lusting narcissist.

In effect, the Right likes to have a Daddy. Trump is your Daddy - and the level of collectivism he's created is disgusting. It's been rejected by the sane, and History will be thankful for that.

A fair and honest election is the key to winning. In our current state of affairs, that will most likely be determined not by lower court decisions, but by the final SCOTUS ruling.

Raawr, from a Cultist ^^

"Cultist"

Cultist posts are largely meaningless. Trump has formed a Jon Jones-type collectivism and his Cult, you all, are so convinced by (clear to everyone not in the Cult) the most obvious liar, the most obvious self-centered human one could design if they were the designer...that it's a Danger to America and its Values.

You would rather have an orange liar pay lip service to your pet catch phrases than have an honest human who isn't a mere power-lusting narcissist.

In effect, the Right likes to have a Daddy. Trump is your Daddy - and the level of collectivism he's created is disgusting. It's been rejected by the sane, and History will be thankful for that.

Jones was a socialist who used Religion to dupe lefty idiots like you.

Wow, your scum suck Obama worship is forgotten, and you claim the right is doing what you did for 8 fucking years?

Your side won't be finished until you squeeze the last bit of freedom out of all of us, unless of course we stop you.

And sooner or later the method of stopping won't be so fucking nice.

You really are playing victim here. Unfortunately you fail to realize that 81 million voters felt differently (by the way it was 72, not 75)
Take 3 million legal votes a switch them from trump to biden and thats the difference in the election

then stuff the ballot box with millions of illegal mail-in votes and you get a phony illigit president-elect biden
If it were that easy
Why didn’t Democrats switch votes for Senators, Congressmen, Governors, State level offices that they lost?

If you are going to stuff the ballots with fake ballots, why wouldn’t those ballots also have lower level Dems marked off?

Bigger question is why didn’t Dominion cheat in the 24 States it was used in?
Lot of Republicans won in those states

Why wouldn’t Dominion switch in those instances

Raawr, from a Cultist ^^

"Cultist"

Wow, your scum suck Obama worship is forgotten, and you claim the right is doing what you did for 8 fucking years?

Your side won't be finished until you squeeze the last bit of freedom out of all of us, unless of course we stop you.

There, there, Cultist. Don't let the door hit Donald Dufus on the way out :itsok:

The sound of 80+ Million toilet flushes must have been harmful to the psyche.

Raawr, from a Cultist ^^

"Cultist"

There, there, Cultist. Don't let the door hit Donald Dufus on the way out :itsok:

The sound of 80+ Million toilet flushes must have been harmful to the psyche.

It's amazing how collectivists like you stick to the cultist thing. It just shows you don't understand what you are typing.

Forum List

Back