Trump thought courts were key to winning. Judges disagreed.

Being president is not the equivalent to being CEO of a company
Trump is a sore loser. He has mental problems.

It also isn’t the equivalent of being a dictator. Contrary to trumpkin wishes

Considering statist like you would be far more comfortable under a dictator (a lefty one) than anyone on the right, you can blow it out your dried up twat.
That's a little much to say to a woman, Marty - but the exact opposite is true. Your side gets so endeared with their Leaders that they believe anything they say like lemmings.

There was no wide-scale fraud that stole the election from Orange dufus. There were a normal amount of goofy things that would necessarily happen in ANY event of 150+ Million people...that's just a statistical fact and is and has been a fact for every election ever...and you dunces take that fact and proclaim that there was some widescale conspiracy to cheat the general election. Of course, the Judges have unanimously found this to be super fucking ridiculous - but since Orange buffoon and his clown-car of stooges say otherwise, you believe them because your fawning phase for your dear-leader never ended.

Time to grow the fuck up, Cult.

Jillian is a dried up old ****, with 20 fucking cats fuck her, and fuck you trying to white knight.

Trump was a person who did what or tried to do what he said he was going to do. His policy positions match mine far more than any Dem. I went from Jindal to Haley to Cruz during the primaries before settling on Trump, and I'm glad I did instead of wasting my vote for Johnson.

The fraud didn't have to be widescale, just in the places it happened to tilt the EC to where the dems needed it to be. And the system is saying the system is A-OK.

I am aware there isn't the time to overturn the election. What I want is all documents preserved, all software and hardware placed under court protection, and all people involved in the counting listed and served. The goal is to prevent this from happening again now.

And also, go fuck yourself with Kamala's dildo.

Angry little man spouting insults and no facts to debate nor argue.

No, I just add the insults after my points because I despise wishy washy pretend conservatives like you who ignore my points, and deserve nothing but the insults.

I am a conservative and I am right of center, cut the BS, all of us are not inclined to go far right off of the damn cliff with you lemmings and that's your petty little issue that causes you to insult. How in the hell do tards like YOU represent "true conservatives" by supporting Trump and going far to the damn right?

Considering statist like you would be far more comfortable under a dictator (a lefty one) than anyone on the right, you can blow it out your dried up twat.
That's a little much to say to a woman, Marty - but the exact opposite is true. Your side gets so endeared with their Leaders that they believe anything they say like lemmings.

There was no wide-scale fraud that stole the election from Orange dufus. There were a normal amount of goofy things that would necessarily happen in ANY event of 150+ Million people...that's just a statistical fact and is and has been a fact for every election ever...and you dunces take that fact and proclaim that there was some widescale conspiracy to cheat the general election. Of course, the Judges have unanimously found this to be super fucking ridiculous - but since Orange buffoon and his clown-car of stooges say otherwise, you believe them because your fawning phase for your dear-leader never ended.

Jillian is a dried up old ****, with 20 fucking cats fuck her, and fuck you trying to white knight.

Trump was a person who did what or tried to do what he said he was going to do. His policy positions match mine far more than any Dem. I went from Jindal to Haley to Cruz during the primaries before settling on Trump, and I'm glad I did instead of wasting my vote for Johnson.

The fraud didn't have to be widescale, just in the places it happened to tilt the EC to where the dems needed it to be. And the system is saying the system is A-OK.

I am aware there isn't the time to overturn the election. What I want is all documents preserved, all software and hardware placed under court protection, and all people involved in the counting listed and served. The goal is to prevent this from happening again now.

No, I just add the insults after my points because I despise wishy washy pretend conservatives like you who ignore my points, and deserve nothing but the insults.
The only point is on top of your head, Cultist. Do Trump's balls taste like Tropicana, though :dunno:

2/10, try harder you milquetoast poof.

I am a conservative and I am right of center, cut the BS, all of us are not inclined to go far right off of the damn cliff with you lemmings and that's your petty little issue that causes you to insult. How in the hell do tards like YOU represent "true conservatives" by supporting Trump and going far to the damn right?

Bullshit, you are either a lefty stooge, or a lefty apologist.

Trump isn't far right, trump is center right. You are left claiming to be center right.

The only point is on top of your head, Cultist. Do Trump's balls taste like Tropicana, though :dunno:

there, there...Cultist. Cracker?? :itsok:

there, there...Cultist. Cracker?? :itsok:

More of the same baseless insult, you lazy fuck.

Again, try harder.

Trump isn't far right, trump is center right. You are left claiming to be center right.

Angry white far right male logic: if you don't smoke Trump's and the far right's cock you must be a lefty.

1607456239433.png

1607456259971.png

1607456299261.png

1607456324148.png

Angry white far right male logic: if you don't smoke Trump's and the far right's cock you must be a lefty.

When you bring up race like that you are a lefty, you are either lying to the board or to yourself.

Is it possible to leave remnants of bio/chemical agents in areas of cities to cause massive suffering before death? I am new to this. But believe it would be prudent.

Fascism is not Center right

Trump isn't fascism, the left is far more likely to implement an authoritarian regime than the right is.
Trumpism is fascism and you're one of his fascists

Trumpism is not fascism, the Anti-fa-BLM bullshit is far more Fascist than anything Trump or his supporters have done.

Anti-fa and BLM are the brownshirts from the 1930's, disrupting other's protests and assemblies, attacking government and private property, pushing for laws destroying freedom of speech, and intimidating anyone who disagrees.

Your understanding of what authoritarianism actually is (we use fascism as a cover word due to recognition) is limited at best, pathetic at worst.

Trump isn't calling for re-education of people he disagrees with, he isn't calling for reconciliation commissions like the left is, his people don't shut down opposing rallies and talks like the left does.

You can't honestly counter any of this, so come back with your usual bullshit, we all see it.

Actually, it is Trump trying to use the courts to overrule the will of 82 million voters.
The evidence is difficult to ignore but one or two trump appointed judges and hundreds of democrat judges have found an excuse to do so

georgia for instance where poll workers were unwatched and counting votes in the middle of the night

or the ware county Dominion voting machine switching trump votes over to biden

Difficult to ignore?

No, I LOVED it! :D

Actually, it is Trump trying to use the courts to overrule the will of 82 million voters.
The evidence is difficult to ignore but one or two trump appointed judges and hundreds of democrat judges have found an excuse to do so

georgia for instance where poll workers were unwatched and counting votes in the middle of the night

or the ware county Dominion voting machine switching trump votes over to biden

Difficult to ignore?

No, I LOVED it! :D

:lol:

There have been quite a few psychological studies done on this difficult-to-explain phenomenon. They're pretty interesting. Many more on the way, no doubt.

Another place to look is at history. The world has seen this kind of group pathology before. I had assumed we had learned, but...

There have been quite a few psychological studies done on this difficult-to-explain phenomenon. They're pretty interesting. Many more on the way, no doubt.

Another place to look is at history. The world has seen this kind of group pathology before. I had assumed we had learned, but...
They're wasting their time. It doesn't need to be studied. Its established knowledge. Look at Religions. They're a cult of a different name. Look at Nazis. Fundamentalist Muslins willing to die.

No need to study. We know how this aspect of the brain works, and is controlled.

What needs to be researched is the therapy, the healing and the reversal.

Forum List

Back