Trump thought courts were key to winning. Judges disagreed.

Being president is not the equivalent to being CEO of a company
It also isn’t the equivalent of being a dictator. Contrary to trumpkin wishes

Considering statist like you would be far more comfortable under a dictator (a lefty one) than anyone on the right, you can blow it out your dried up twat.
That's a little much to say to a woman, Marty - but the exact opposite is true. Your side gets so endeared with their Leaders that they believe anything they say like lemmings.

There was no wide-scale fraud that stole the election from Orange dufus. There were a normal amount of goofy things that would necessarily happen in ANY event of 150+ Million people...that's just a statistical fact and is and has been a fact for every election ever...and you dunces take that fact and proclaim that there was some widescale conspiracy to cheat the general election. Of course, the Judges have unanimously found this to be super fucking ridiculous - but since Orange buffoon and his clown-car of stooges say otherwise, you believe them because your fawning phase for your dear-leader never ended.

Time to grow the fuck up, Cult.

Jillian is a dried up old ****, with 20 fucking cats fuck her, and fuck you trying to white knight.

Trump was a person who did what or tried to do what he said he was going to do. His policy positions match mine far more than any Dem. I went from Jindal to Haley to Cruz during the primaries before settling on Trump, and I'm glad I did instead of wasting my vote for Johnson.

The fraud didn't have to be widescale, just in the places it happened to tilt the EC to where the dems needed it to be. And the system is saying the system is A-OK.

I am aware there isn't the time to overturn the election. What I want is all documents preserved, all software and hardware placed under court protection, and all people involved in the counting listed and served. The goal is to prevent this from happening again now.

And also, go fuck yourself with Kamala's dildo.

Angry little man spouting insults and no facts to debate nor argue.

No, I just add the insults after my points because I despise wishy washy pretend conservatives like you who ignore my points, and deserve nothing but the insults.

I am a conservative and I am right of center, cut the BS, all of us are not inclined to go far right off of the damn cliff with you lemmings and that's your petty little issue that causes you to insult. How in the hell do tards like YOU represent "true conservatives" by supporting Trump and going far to the damn right?
There have been quite a few psychological studies done on this difficult-to-explain phenomenon. They're pretty interesting. Many more on the way, no doubt.

Another place to look is at history. The world has seen this kind of group pathology before. I had assumed we had learned, but...
They're wasting their time. It doesn't need to be studied. Its established knowledge. Look at Religions. They're a cult of a different name. Look at Nazis. Fundamentalist Muslins willing to die.

No need to study. We know how this aspect of the brain works, and is controlled.

What needs to be researched is the therapy, the healing and the reversal.

I guess camps are a great place to do such Therapy, you fascist fuck.

You anti-religious self important dipshits are all the same.

And the best you can hope for when you mercifully die is oblivion.

Good luck.

Considering statist like you would be far more comfortable under a dictator (a lefty one) than anyone on the right, you can blow it out your dried up twat.
That's a little much to say to a woman, Marty - but the exact opposite is true. Your side gets so endeared with their Leaders that they believe anything they say like lemmings.

There was no wide-scale fraud that stole the election from Orange dufus. There were a normal amount of goofy things that would necessarily happen in ANY event of 150+ Million people...that's just a statistical fact and is and has been a fact for every election ever...and you dunces take that fact and proclaim that there was some widescale conspiracy to cheat the general election. Of course, the Judges have unanimously found this to be super fucking ridiculous - but since Orange buffoon and his clown-car of stooges say otherwise, you believe them because your fawning phase for your dear-leader never ended.

Jillian is a dried up old ****, with 20 fucking cats fuck her, and fuck you trying to white knight.

Trump was a person who did what or tried to do what he said he was going to do. His policy positions match mine far more than any Dem. I went from Jindal to Haley to Cruz during the primaries before settling on Trump, and I'm glad I did instead of wasting my vote for Johnson.

The fraud didn't have to be widescale, just in the places it happened to tilt the EC to where the dems needed it to be. And the system is saying the system is A-OK.

I am aware there isn't the time to overturn the election. What I want is all documents preserved, all software and hardware placed under court protection, and all people involved in the counting listed and served. The goal is to prevent this from happening again now.

No, I just add the insults after my points because I despise wishy washy pretend conservatives like you who ignore my points, and deserve nothing but the insults.

I am a conservative and I am right of center, cut the BS, all of us are not inclined to go far right off of the damn cliff with you lemmings and that's your petty little issue that causes you to insult. How in the hell do tards like YOU represent "true conservatives" by supporting Trump and going far to the damn right?
There have been quite a few psychological studies done on this difficult-to-explain phenomenon. They're pretty interesting. Many more on the way, no doubt.

Another place to look is at history. The world has seen this kind of group pathology before. I had assumed we had learned, but...
They're wasting their time. It doesn't need to be studied. Its established knowledge. Look at Religions. They're a cult of a different name. Look at Nazis. Fundamentalist Muslins willing to die.

No need to study. We know how this aspect of the brain works, and is controlled.

Good luck.
You're an angry old coot, likely havent been laid in decades and you spend your back nine screeching culty angry nonsense on a messageboard. Good luck with that legacy, it's definitely working out for you.

Good luck.
You're an angry old coot, likely havent been laid in decades and you spend your back nine screeching culty angry nonsense on a messageboard. Good luck with that legacy, it's definitely working out for you.

I had enough getting screwed, got divorced a few years ago.

I think I hit a nerve, lol.

What has he done that previous Presidents have not done that would make him Authoritarian?

Refused a transfer of power

Does not get more authoritarian than that

What transfer of power? No legal power transfer process has been missed or even required as of yet. All courtesy up to this point, and if you expect any courtesy after the past 4 years, then you are an idiot.

Power doesn't transfer until the inauguration.

What has he done that previous Presidents have not done that would make him Authoritarian?

What transfer of power? No legal power transfer process has been missed or even required as of yet. All courtesy up to this point, and if you expect any courtesy after the past 4 years, then you are an idiot.

Actually it is being missed. The transfer of power is completed at the inauguration

Trump denied Biden access to a meeting to decide the allocation of vaccines that will occur in the Biden administration.

Authoritarian

Actually it is being missed

Trump denied Biden access to a meeting to decide the allocation of vaccines that will occur in the Biden administration.

Authoritarian

Where in the law or Constitution does it say Trump has to do any of this?

Sorry, but when your side decided to burn down the house, it shouldn't be shocked when there is no roof over their head.

Trump thought that packing the courts with Conservatives for four years would mean they would do his bidding when asked.

But the courts and local election officials have shown that our Constitutional election process has precedence over partisan loyalties.

Unfortunately, our Republican Senators and Congressmen do not support it
/----/ Filling vacant seats is not packing the court, adding the number of justices from 9 to 15 is.

ding ding ding - GT right again. whewww

Wrong, you said I haven't got laid in decades, and that isn't the case. so there ya go.

At least I am not a pathetic pseudo-free thinker head in the sand atheist asshole. As a lapsed Catholic at best I have my doubts, but unlike you I don't degrade people simply because they have a faith I can't seem to grasp myself.

i.e. I'm not a self centered smarmy asshole like you are.

uhhh i don't think the author has any fucking idea what trump is thinking about lol, does anyone?

and the answer was always in teh legislature not teh courts, the court cases are just there to drive support for flipping the election via legislature

That's been clear since the first few days ofs this shit show

Judges are not going to throw out elections in states where republcian legislatures can take control of electors at will

Wrong, you said I haven't got laid in decades, and that isn't the case. so there ya go.

At least I am not a pathetic pseudo-free thinker head in the sand atheist asshole. As a lapsed Catholic at best I have my doubts, but unlike you I don't degrade people simply because they have a faith I can't seem to grasp myself.

You seem like quite the smarmy asshole to me, with unhinged anger and culty beliefs, to boot.

Was it me, or did you get so irate that people were mocking your Cult leader yesterday that it caused you to send me an angry PM? That might have happened, not sure.

You seem like quite the smarmy asshole to me, with unhinged anger and culty beliefs, to boot.

Was it me, or did you get so irate that people were mocking your Cult leader yesterday that it caused you to send me an angry PM? That might have happened, not sure.

Cult cult cult, that's all you have. It's amazing how self centered asshole atheists are, how undeserved such thoughts about themselves are, and how empty their lives must be, being so hate filled.

I almost hope there is a hell and that I could be there to see the smug look on your face drop off, or whatever replaces a face in said situation.

Sorry, but when your side decided to burn down the house,

Trump exceeded his presidential authority and was held accountable.
Republicans looked the other way

He didn't do shit. You morons impeached him just because you had to because you frothed your base up.

All the while wasting time during the early COVID period.

Trump demanded personal favors in return for military aid.

Sorry, but when your side decided to burn down the house,

Trump exceeded his presidential authority and was held accountable.

He didn't do shit. You morons impeached him just because you had to because you frothed your base up.

All the while wasting time during the early COVID period.

Trump demanded personal favors in return for military aid.

Trump asked for information on an investigation into an American Citizen and referenced aid, which by the way isn't exactly something that has to be given out, on a given schedule, or even a given amount.

Dems decided Biden's kid's corruption is OK because he's one of theirs.

Cult cult cult, that's all you have. It's amazing how self centered asshole atheists are, how undeserved such thoughts about themselves are, and how empty their lives must be, being so hate filled.

I almost hope there is a hell and that I could be there to see the smug look on your face drop off, or whatever replaces a face in said situation.
Probably...just a guess here - but you probably need to calm down a little bit.

Trump holds the view that courts have the same scruples that he does.

Winning is all that matters regardless of how you got there. Winning by cheating counts the same as a legitimate victory.

Probably...just a guess here - but you probably need to calm down a little bit.

You are the asshole calling for re-education of religious people, you fascist loser.

Forum List

Back