Trump thought courts were key to winning. Judges disagreed.

Democrats in the big city shitholes where the voter corruption took place recounting the Democrat fraudulent votes was never going to change anything.

Courts were the only hope for our Democracy.

Just another example of how fragile our Republic is. We can't depend upon the government saving us from government corruption.

That is why our brilliant Founding Fathers instituted the Second Amendment.

When Ben Franklin said "A Republic, if you can keep it" this is what he was talking about.

If we allow the Democrats assholes to pull off this thievery then we have lost our country.

I had enough getting screwed, got divorced a few years ago.
ding ding ding - GT right again. whewww

Wrong, you said I haven't got laid in decades, and that isn't the case. so there ya go.

At least I am not a pathetic pseudo-free thinker head in the sand atheist asshole. As a lapsed Catholic at best I have my doubts, but unlike you I don't degrade people simply because they have a faith I can't seem to grasp myself.

i.e. I'm not a self centered smarmy asshole like you are.
You seem like quite the smarmy asshole to me, with unhinged anger and culty beliefs, to boot.

Was it me, or did you get so irate that people were mocking your Cult leader yesterday that it caused you to send me an angry PM? That might have happened, not sure.

Cult cult cult, that's all you have. It's amazing how self centered asshole atheists are, how undeserved such thoughts about themselves are, and how empty their lives must be, being so hate filled.

I almost hope there is a hell and that I could be there to see the smug look on your face drop off, or whatever replaces a face in said situation.
Probably...just a guess here - but you probably need to calm down a little bit.

You are the asshole calling for re-education of religious people, you fascist loser.
That's weird, Marty.

Democrats in the big city shitholes where the voter corruption took place recounting the Democrat fraudulent votes was never going to change anything.

Just another example of how fragile our Republic is. We can't depend upon the government saving us from government corruption.

When Ben Franklin said "A Republic, if you can keep it" this is what he was talking about.

If we allow the Democrats assholes to pull off this thievery then we have lost our country.
And you're still not going to use your gun.

Aint that about a bitch?!

Wrong, you said I haven't got laid in decades, and that isn't the case. so there ya go.

At least I am not a pathetic pseudo-free thinker head in the sand atheist asshole. As a lapsed Catholic at best I have my doubts, but unlike you I don't degrade people simply because they have a faith I can't seem to grasp myself.

You seem like quite the smarmy asshole to me, with unhinged anger and culty beliefs, to boot.

Was it me, or did you get so irate that people were mocking your Cult leader yesterday that it caused you to send me an angry PM? That might have happened, not sure.

Cult cult cult, that's all you have. It's amazing how self centered asshole atheists are, how undeserved such thoughts about themselves are, and how empty their lives must be, being so hate filled.

I almost hope there is a hell and that I could be there to see the smug look on your face drop off, or whatever replaces a face in said situation.

You are the asshole calling for re-education of religious people, you fascist loser.
That's weird, Marty.

Tough shit.

If you can't play in the big boy pen may I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board being more your style.

That's weird, Marty.

Tough shit.

If you can't play in the big boy pen may I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board being more your style.
You think USMB politics is some tough guy big boy pen? You're super weird, Marty - you need to log off and get some fresh air. Perhaps check your blood pressure, your childish temper is getting the better of you.

Americans don't want to keep their Republic, do they?

That's weird, Marty.

Tough shit.

You think USMB politics is some tough guy big boy pen? You're super weird, Marty - you need to log off and get some fresh air. Perhaps check your blood pressure, your childish temper is getting the better of you.

Sorry you are butthurt for being called out as a fascist atheist dickbag.

That's weird, Marty.

Tough shit.

:itsok: there, there Cultist

I'm just telling you point blank - Biden will be President and you won't do jack shit with your Second Amendment. That's the truth. :itsok: Damn, founders set it up for you and you can't even knock it down

That's weird, Marty.

Tough shit.

Back to the same lame resignation, try harder.

That's weird, Marty.

Tough shit.

You're just angry, dude...what the fuck's there to try for? Cults are largely unreachable. Your Orange Jesus is on twatter, go give him a follow. It might alleviate some of your angsty behavior.

That's weird, Marty.

Tough shit.

You're just angry, dude...what the fuck's there to try for? Cults are largely unreachable. Your Orange Jesus is on twatter, go give him a follow. It might alleviate some of your angsty behavior.

Anger against tyranny is no crime.

You are just a wanna-be fascist.

He gives these people life long jobs and this is how they repay Him.

Ungrateful bastards!

What has he done that previous Presidents have not done that would make him Authoritarian?

Refused a transfer of power

Does not get more authoritarian than that

What transfer of power? No legal power transfer process has been missed or even required as of yet. All courtesy up to this point, and if you expect any courtesy after the past 4 years, then you are an idiot.

Power doesn't transfer until the inauguration.
You don't know shit....

Transition_Timeline.jpg

What has he done that previous Presidents have not done that would make him Authoritarian?

What transfer of power? No legal power transfer process has been missed or even required as of yet. All courtesy up to this point, and if you expect any courtesy after the past 4 years, then you are an idiot.

You don't know shit....

View attachment 426971

All courtesy, nothing required by the Constitution.

Biden doesn't get squat until he is inaugurated.

You don't know shit....

View attachment 426971

Constitution is only four pages long
Doesnt say much about transition

You don't know shit....

View attachment 426971

Constitution is only four pages long
Doesnt say much about transition

Doesn't change the fact that Trump hasn't missed any actual deadlines for transition.

I'm just telling you point blank - Biden will be President and you won't do jack shit with your Second Amendment. That's the truth. :itsok: Damn, founders set it up for you and you can't even knock it down

I am not disagreeing with you. You are correct.

The filthy corrupt Democrats stole the election through massive voter fraud. The evidence for that is overwhelming. The scam of mail in ballots gave the Democrats (that controlled the counting) the mechanism to give the election to Biden in the swing states.

The greedy little Moon Bat assholes are glad Biden won because they think they will now get more free shit. They have no problem with the US destroying its Democracy and turning into a Socialist shithole because they think that will get somebody else to pay their bills.

They were never going to do the right thing and demand accountability.

The rest of America is also not doing the right thing. They are going to let the Democrat butt pirates get away with it. They will accept the corruption because they think things will be OK in the long run. After all, we will probably hold the Senate and then the Democrats would get clobbered in the mid terms and there is always 2024, etc.

They are the ones that Ben Franklin suggested that could let our Republic fail though apathy.

The problem is that the Democrats have created a mechanism to insure that there will be no more free elections. Our Republic is kaput.

The Republic cannot be restored through the ballot box. Those days are gone.

If the courts don't fix it then the only thing left is an uprising from the people.

The chances of that happening are not very good.

Shame. We use to have a great country but Socialist greed has stolen just like it has done in other countries.

The filthy corrupt Democrats stole the election through massive voter fraud. The evidence for that is overwhelming. The scam of mail in ballots gave the Democrats (that controlled the counting) the mechanism to give the election to Biden in the swing states.

The greedy little Moon Bat assholes are glad Biden won because they think they will now get more free shit. They have no problem with the US destroying its Democracy and turning into a Socialist shithole because they think that will get somebody else to pay their bills.

The rest of America is also not doing the right thing. They are going to let the Democrat butt pirates get away with it. They will accept the corruption because they think things will be OK in the long run. After all, we will probably hold the Senate and then the Democrats would get clobbered in the mid terms and there is always 2024, etc.

They are the ones that Ben Franklin suggested that could let our Republic fail though apathy.

The problem is that the Democrats have created a mechanism to insure that there will be no more free elections. Our Republic is kaput.

If the courts don't fix it then the only thing left is an uprising from the people.

Shame. We use to have a great country but Socialist greed has stolen just like it has done in other countries.
A little cheese with that whine?

Your Cult is disturbingly anti-information, with a side of Daddy issues. Fraud has been failed to be established in 51 Courts of Law now...and you're still clinging on. It's pathetic.

Forum List

Back