trump threatens Cohen's family.....

Cohen is a convicted perjurer you moron, cohen is no threat at all.
What a stupid thing to say. Cohen knows where the bodies are buried. Nobody goes to jail because someone claims a body is buried....they go to jail when the body is found...

As you can see, president Pussyboy does not share your confidence.

What a stupid thing to say. Cohen knows where the bodies are buried. Nobody goes to jail because someone claims a body is buried....they go to jail when the body is found...

No, dummy, it is called FACTUAL. As a witness cohen is worthless. I would tell you to look up effect of perjury conviction on witness credibility but you're too stupid to figure even that tine little bit out.

Of course it was a threat. The public has gotten so used to trump using the presidency to intimidate and threaten....they overlook his words when they are there for everyone to see.

IT WAS A THREAT!

No, dummy, it is called FACTUAL. As a witness cohen is worthless. I would tell you to look up effect of perjury conviction on witness credibility but you're too stupid to figure even that tine little bit out.

Cohen has tapes and corroborating evidence....do you think Mueller said he gave him valuable information on his word alone? Nope....Mueller checked Cohen's words for corroboration.

USE YOUR BRAIN!

trump knows the damage Cohen will cause him if and when he testifies before the House....

This is as one would say...."Go ahead and testify....but your father in law has done some shit and I will go after him."

This is the definition of Witness Intimidation. Just because trump does it publicly does not make it less sleazy and illegal.

Cohen may soon admit that he was on the grassy knoll....

Why did tRump hire him then? He hides only the best people right? Or did he hire him because he is almost as immoral and unscrupulous as the Donald himself? What say you?

And you clearly do not understand the law.

ANY eye witness testimony - no matter how uncredible - is ALWAYS worth something.

Sure, the more credible, the more it is worth.

But to say that direct, eye witness testimony from the former, personal attorney of an individual is 'worthless' shows you do not understand how our legal system works and/or you are so biased that your reason has left you on this subject.

No doubt you will disagree. Okay.

You made the original statement...so where is your link to unbiased, factual proof (not opinions - factual proof) that EVERYTHING Cohen will say during testimony will be 100% 'worthless'?

I GUARANTEE that you cannot provide such a link.

Last edited:
Top House Democrats warn Trump after Cohen comments

Let's see.....Witness Tampering.....Witness Intimidation.....Obstruction of Justice....

THE HITS KEEP COMING!

Almost Mueller Time!

It's half-past Miller time for me.

You think Mueller's erased all the evidence of the wrongdoings of Obama, the DNC, and Hillary yet?

I'll put it to you like this:

Whatever you do in the dark will always come out into the light.

In reality, that's the way the world works.

Some people call it Karma, but God set the world up to work that way autonomously. I haven't seen it fail yet.

Top House Democrats warn Trump after Cohen comments

Let's see.....Witness Tampering.....Witness Intimidation.....Obstruction of Justice....

THE HITS KEEP COMING!

Almost Mueller Time!

It's half-past Miller time for me.

You think Mueller's erased all the evidence of the wrongdoings of Obama, the DNC, and Hillary yet?

I'll put it to you like this:

Whatever you do in the dark will always come out into the light.

In reality, that's the way the world works.

Some people call it Karma, but God set the world up to work that way autonomously. I haven't seen it fail yet.

And John Wayne was a conscientious objector....aka....coward....aka....bone spur baby

WASHINGTON — Michael D. Cohen, the former personal lawyer and fixer for President Trump, has indefinitely postponed his congressional testimony, his lawyer said in a statement on Wednesday, citing Mr. Trump’s verbal attacks on Mr. Cohen’s family in the days since he scheduled his appearance on Capitol Hill.

Mr. Cohen was to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7 at the invitation of Representative Elijah E. Cummings, Democrat of Maryland and the chairman of the committee, but backed out because of ongoing threats against his family, his lawyer Lanny Davis said in a statement.

“By advice of counsel, Mr. Cohen’s appearance will be postponed to a later date,” Mr. Davis said in the statement. “Mr. Cohen wishes to thank Chairman Cummings for allowing him to appear before the House Oversight Committee and looks forward to testifying at the appropriate time.” He added, “This is a time where Mr. Cohen had to put his family and their safety first.”

WASHINGTON — Michael D. Cohen, the former personal lawyer and fixer for President Trump, has indefinitely postponed his congressional testimony, his lawyer said in a statement on Wednesday, citing Mr. Trump’s verbal attacks on Mr. Cohen’s family in the days since he scheduled his appearance on Capitol Hill.

Mr. Cohen was to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7 at the invitation of Representative Elijah E. Cummings, Democrat of Maryland and the chairman of the committee, but backed out because of ongoing threats against his family, his lawyer Lanny Davis said in a statement.

“By advice of counsel, Mr. Cohen’s appearance will be postponed to a later date,” Mr. Davis said in the statement. “Mr. Cohen wishes to thank Chairman Cummings for allowing him to appear before the House Oversight Committee and looks forward to testifying at the appropriate time.” He added, “This is a time where Mr. Cohen had to put his family and their safety first.”

Aside from Cohen himself, what proof of threat is there please?

Forum List

Back