Trump threatens 'Saturday Night Live' with federal investigation

I find myself more and more falling into a police state sort of mindset. If the mighty fist of the fascist state is what it takes to set things right and sort out the leftist scum, sign me up.

at least one of you is honest with your desires.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. "muh limited gubmint" conservatives who are having their rights violated and their media presence censored are slowly coming to a realization that sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Good. We welcome them to the fold.
Ah, then you must support locking up obstinate and obstructive conservatives when Democrats are running the government? Be careful when you wish for a fascist government— you may not get a fascist government on your side.

We're already charging head-first into a global dictatorship ruled by corporate executives who parrot social justice memes to trick the populace into believing they care about human beings. So why not counter that with right wing authoritarianism? One way or another, we're headed for disaster. Pick your poison.

Look! It is ANOTHER anarchist/libertarian who believes that the "globalists" are using run-away capitalism to govern America into a
fascist state...........while standing with Donald Trump.

I love that shit!

SNL has to fend off calls for them to do MORE TRUMP PARODY every week. They are careful to keep the
Trump mockery to a minimum...so as to not appear biased. Trump gets no more mocking than ANY president
before him. But he is the only BITCH to whine about it. And his "fans" are the only bitches to whine about it.

Ya bunch a whiny bitches.
SNL needs to be legally taken out by force or otherwise
Sadly for you, SNL enjoys the same freedom of speech as do you.
..I guess it's ok for the media/etc to slander people???!!
smart
Oh? Did you ever complain about any parodies SNL had ever done of Carter, Clinton or Obama?
the MSM and SNL go after Trump more
example:
...the most popular, in the news, FUNNY, dumbest shit in a long time was not even on SNL --the Jussie Smollet dumbshit...instead, they had Trump
Why not answer the question...?

Did you ever complain about any parodies SNL had ever done of Carter, Clinton or Obama?

---- or Hillary, or Gore, or Bernie, or Chafee, or Webb (Baldwin did that one too) or Pelosi, or Schumer..... etc etc etc... Selective faux-outrage is so transparent.

SNL has to fend off calls for them to do MORE TRUMP PARODY every week. They are careful to keep the
Trump mockery to a minimum...so as to not appear biased. Trump gets no more mocking than ANY president
before him. But he is the only BITCH to whine about it. And his "fans" are the only bitches to whine about it.

Ya bunch a whiny bitches.
Sadly for you, SNL enjoys the same freedom of speech as do you.
..I guess it's ok for the media/etc to slander people???!!
smart
Oh? Did you ever complain about any parodies SNL had ever done of Carter, Clinton or Obama?
the MSM and SNL go after Trump more
example:
...the most popular, in the news, FUNNY, dumbest shit in a long time was not even on SNL --the Jussie Smollet dumbshit...instead, they had Trump
Why not answer the question...?

Did you ever complain about any parodies SNL had ever done of Carter, Clinton or Obama?

---- or Hillary, or Gore, or Bernie, or Chafee, or Webb (Baldwin did that one too) or Pelosi, or Schumer..... etc etc etc... Selective faux-outrage is so transparent.
Exactly. Unfortunately, the only answer I got was more whining about trump being parodied.

Trump is a billionaire with many media connections

Why doesn’t he develop his own satire show that makes fun of Democrats?
I’m sure Fox can find a slot for it

Hannity isn't satire? The guy volunteered to be waterboarded......still waiting!

You owe Pogo's Law a nickel. Pay up.

And ewe owe Pogo's Law TWO nickels. There is nothing in this thread about "DNC" or "Fox Noise" or "debates". I should make that FIVE nickels.

Is it equally as pathetic when the left tries (and succeeds) in shutting down websites they don't like?

Clink clink another nickel. Topic must be REALLY inconvenient.

I shoulda claimed royalties on Sweeping Generalization fallacies too. Here's a klown who thinks "the left" is some kind of "unit".

Talk about sweeping generalizations. If I searched how many times you've typed the word "cult" since trump's election, how many hits do you think I'd get?
Correct. Every single one of the libtards use the word cult! That tells you who the members of a cult are and it isn’t conservatives.

Correct. It isn't "conservatives". It's cult followers.

Cult of Personality clearly isn't about political ideologies. It's about personality.
…not to sure about that.

It’s getting to the point where the ideology and the cult have become one in the same.

Indeed, conservatism has been deteriorating into a cult for quite some time, in search of a cult leader – clearly they’ve found that leader in Trump.

Is it equally as pathetic when the left tries (and succeeds) in shutting down websites they don't like?

I shoulda claimed royalties on Sweeping Generalization fallacies too. Here's a klown who thinks "the left" is some kind of "unit".

Talk about sweeping generalizations. If I searched how many times you've typed the word "cult" since trump's election, how many hits do you think I'd get?
Correct. Every single one of the libtards use the word cult! That tells you who the members of a cult are and it isn’t conservatives.

Cult of Personality clearly isn't about political ideologies. It's about personality.
…not to sure about that.

It’s getting to the point where the ideology and the cult have become one in the same.

Indeed, conservatism has been deteriorating into a cult for quite some time, in search of a cult leader – clearly they’ve found that leader in Trump.

OK I'll prove it. Name some conservatives who are not Rump-cultists. There are plenty. Your George Wills, your Jeb Bushes, your Ann Coulters, David Frum, Bob Corker, Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc.

Now name some cultists who aren't fixated on personality.

What I notice is that when said cultists go babbling away about "Democrats" this and "left" that, as soon as I point out it's not about ideology but about character, suddenly the room gets reeeeeal quiet and they run away.

I find myself more and more falling into a police state sort of mindset. If the mighty fist of the fascist state is what it takes to set things right and sort out the leftist scum, sign me up.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. "muh limited gubmint" conservatives who are having their rights violated and their media presence censored are slowly coming to a realization that sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Good. We welcome them to the fold.
Ah, then you must support locking up obstinate and obstructive conservatives when Democrats are running the government? Be careful when you wish for a fascist government— you may not get a fascist government on your side.

We're already charging head-first into a global dictatorship ruled by corporate executives who parrot social justice memes to trick the populace into believing they care about human beings. So why not counter that with right wing authoritarianism? One way or another, we're headed for disaster. Pick your poison.

Look! It is ANOTHER anarchist/libertarian who believes that the "globalists" are using run-away capitalism to govern America into a

I love that shit!

Lol I'm nowhere near an anarchist or libertarian. What the world needs now is order. Righteous authority. Hard choices and tough action.

I love that shit!

Lol I'm nowhere near an anarchist or libertarian. What the world needs now is order. Righteous authority. Hard choices and tough action.

Hmmm. And you know more than everyone.

Who's your ideal righteous authoritarian leader?

Lay it on us, Trump supporter.

I love that shit!

Use your imagination, cuck.

You’d figure more of his supporters would call BS on this nonsense... The only one so far has been MacMuffin

You first. Condemn the left for trying to silence conservative and libertarian viewpoints on social media and fox news.

The DNC has excluded Fox News from their debates! Big candy asses!

And ewe owe Pogo's Law TWO nickels. There is nothing in this thread about "DNC" or "Fox Noise" or "debates". I should make that FIVE nickels.

No

I love that shit!

Use your imagination, cuck.

Nope. Tell us who you trust to throw down an iron fist here in the US? Who's your go to righteous authoritarian? Don't be shy.

You’d figure more of his supporters would call BS on this nonsense... The only one so far has been MacMuffin

You first. Condemn the left for trying to silence conservative and libertarian viewpoints on social media and fox news.
Private entities can do what they want. Using the Government to shit down what you don’t like is reminiscent of Nazi Germany.

No

I see. Suppression of dissent is only ok when your side does it.

No

I see. Suppression of dissent is only ok when your side does it.
it helps if you have a better argument at lower cost.

Then again it wouldn't have happened if Hussein was president.

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

Clem_Snoop_Dogg.jpg

…not to sure about that.

OK I'll prove it. Name some conservatives who are not Rump-cultists. There are plenty. Your George Wills, your Jeb Bushes, your Ann Coulters, David Frum, Bob Corker, Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, etc etc etc.

Now name some cultists who aren't fixated on personality.

What I notice is that when said cultists go babbling away about "Democrats" this and "left" that, as soon as I point out it's not about ideology but about character, suddenly the room gets reeeeeal quiet and they run away.
There might be some ‘true’ conservatives left, but they’ve become pariahs and heretics – their version of conservativism outdated and obsolete in the age of rightwing fake news, Fox, ‘alterative facts,’ and Trump.

The conservativism of Goldwater and Buckley was misappropriated decades ago by the social right, religious extremists, and authoritarian ideologues – replaced with reactionary fear and bigotry, jingoistic nationalism, and the angry arrogance of white grievance politics intent on diving the American people.

The likes of Trump becoming the leader of the abomination that is now conservatism was inevitable.

Forum List

Back