Trump to Apple: make your products in America to avoid tariffs!

The iPhone is not made in China. It is assembled in China. That amounts to maybe $3 or $4 a phone. Parts are sourced from many countries including the US. That is why trade figures are not entirely accurate. Trump is a thug and Melania is a hypocrite when she talks about cyberbullying. `She needs to break every finger in his hand. Trump shows why he is garbage and why voters' opinion of Obama and Bush have improved.

Damn.

Trump to Apple: 'Make your products' in the US to avoid tariffs

Yep! pretty simple. Hire American workers and build it here...I still won't buy apple products but it does help Americans if that was done.

I thought Trump believes in 'free enterprise' & 'capitalism.'
Why is Trump trying to be an economic bully by putting a figurative gun to Apple's head?
I thought Republicans were all for freedom to choose your own business needs & requirements.
What changed?

It's a lose/lose.
Make them in China + Trump imposes tariffs = price goes UP
Make them in the US + labor cost increase = price goes UP
How is paying more for something helping the American consumer?
Why are Republicans so stupid?

Oh look, another slave labor advocate.

Yes, it will cost more to produce here. But at least it will create jobs here, not use slave labor, and we won’t be paying China to shit on the environment while they steal our jobs.

i was hearing TRUMP just the other day and he was saying that the USA by paying tariffs on foreign goods is really doing a sort of Marshall Plan for the world like we did for Germany as we fed and rebuilt Germany after ww2 and that makes sense to me .
One can see you don't realise US imposed tariffs on foreign goods are paid to the US government. One can see you don't realise many things.

edit...therefore you are perfect Trump material.

What you don’t see is that it makes manufacturing in the US feasible again.

The EU and China use tariffs, but according to you they don’t work?

Yep! pretty simple. Hire American workers and build it here...I still won't buy apple products but it does help Americans if that was done.

Why is Trump trying to be an economic bully by putting a figurative gun to Apple's head?
I thought Republicans were all for freedom to choose your own business needs & requirements.
What changed?

It's a lose/lose.

Yes, it will cost more to produce here. But at least it will create jobs here, not use slave labor, and we won’t be paying China to shit on the environment while they steal our jobs.

since when did conservatives give a shit about slaves? Trump is as racist as it gets. Gimme a fvcking break bro.

the ONLY Thing that matters to a Republican is MONEY.

Why do you think that Republicans (like Trump) can't keep a vow?

I screwed that bitch, I grabbed her pussy; I will pay her off via a NDA. Money; money talks.

Maybe, if you guys are 'lucky' maybe Trump will have all of his shit MIA instead of MIC. LOL

Last edited:

I wonder do you feel the same about Rump having his products made here? You know since they aren't, do you think he should or will tariff himself?

Yes dumbass, it will affect all manufacturing. The Trump companies that do manufacturing have to do so overseas just like everyone else because it’s the only way to stay in business. Changing the law will allow them to manufacture here and be competitive.

I think that USA pays tariffs on imported goods . Say 'australia' or 'new zealand' when they sell us some Platypus or Kiwi Birds . We pay them tariff money that their Governments adds to the actual worth plus profit on the Platypus and Kiwi Birds .And thats how the Aussies and New Zealanders get FREE Money from the USA because USA pays the tariff .
No, you fucking idiot Trump supporter, the US government collects the money from the US importers of the goods.

Last edited:

I wonder do you feel the same about Rump having his products made here? You know since they aren't, do you think he should or will tariff himself?
He did so for the same reason ALL other companies did..it was cheaper...once that's fixed he should move it back here. Actually HE can't his kids can.

What changed?

It's a lose/lose.

since when did conservatives give a shit about slaves? Trump is as racist as it gets. Gimme a fvcking break bro.

I screwed that bitch, I grabbed her pussy; I will pay her off via a NDA. Money; money talks.

Translation: I have no argument so I will default to “Trump is racist, Trump grabbed pussy!”

I think that USA pays tariffs on imported goods . Say 'australia' or 'new zealand' when they sell us some Platypus or Kiwi Birds . We pay them tariff money that their Governments adds to the actual worth plus profit on the Platypus and Kiwi Birds ..
No, you fucking idiot Trump supporter, the US government collects the money from the US importers of the goods.
A great way to pay off the debt. In the long run it moves jobs back.

But we all know that is the last thing you want.

good !! We'll see how things go , tariffs are a new but good idea for the USA . Lets hope that Trump uses them wherever he thinks is best CNM .

What changed?

It's a lose/lose.

Translation: I have no argument so I will default to “Trump is racist, Trump grabbed pussy!”

see my edit:

What changed?

It's a lose/lose.

see my edit:

Why don’t you crawl back into your grub hole? You’ve been embarrassed enough already.

What changed?

It's a lose/lose.

Maybe, if you guys are 'lucky' maybe Trump will have all of his shit MIA instead of MIC. LOL
----------------------------------------------- sounds like its you guys crying about money . More money cost for foreign goods is fine with me if it help 'maga' Caddo . .

What changed?

It's a lose/lose.

see my edit:

Why don’t you crawl back into your grub hole? You’ve been embarrassed enough already.

So, does that mean Trump is gonna start having his shit MIA instead of using the Chinese slave labor you feign you abhor?

see my edit:

So, does that mean Trump is gonna start having his shit MIA instead of using the Chinese slave labor you feign you abhor?
------------------------- as i told Dud , everything will be handled as things evolve in time . As i also told Dud , i don't think that TRUMP has any control of his companies while he is YOUR President Caddo .

see my edit:

Yes dumbass. He’s just like anyone else running a business. Change the laws so businesses can come back to the states. Is it that hard for you to comprehend?

tighten yer belt , maybe less beers fewer Kiwi Birds and less Platypus . Do it for the USA and MAGA Brian .
Hey, I agree it all sounds good in theory, but it never seems to really workout. I want a return to a strong middle class as much as anyone.

good !! We'll see how things go , tariffs are a new but good idea for the USA . Lets hope that Trump uses them wherever he thinks is best CNM .
They aren't at all a new idea. Bush tried steel tariffs. That increased the costs for all our companies that use steel and hurt them. We lost more jobs than steel gained. Tariffs have a bad history. Obama tried tire tariffs. Tire manufacturing just moved to another country we didn't have tariffs on.

Forum List

Back