Trump to Apple: make your products in America to avoid tariffs!

Trump to Apple: 'Make your products' in the US to avoid tariffs

Yep! pretty simple. Hire American workers and build it here...I still won't buy apple products but it does help Americans if that was done.

Would you please keep your big fucking government out of my life. If I want to buy a phone made in China it is my god damn given right to do so.

Fuck I hate big government statist.

What the hell is wrong with you? Move to fucking Russia or Venezuela if you want the government to have that much control over you

Trump to Apple: 'Make your products' in the US to avoid tariffs

Yep! pretty simple. Hire American workers and build it here...I still won't buy apple products but it does help Americans if that was done.

I thought Trump believes in 'free enterprise' & 'capitalism.'
Why is Trump trying to be an economic bully by putting a figurative gun to Apple's head?
I thought Republicans were all for freedom to choose your own business needs & requirements.
What changed?

It's a lose/lose.
Make them in China + Trump imposes tariffs = price goes UP
Make them in the US + labor cost increase = price goes UP
How is paying more for something helping the American consumer?
Why are Republicans so stupid?

Oh look, another slave labor advocate.

Yes, it will cost more to produce here. But at least it will create jobs here, not use slave labor, and we won’t be paying China to shit on the environment while they steal our jobs.

since when did conservatives give a shit about slaves? Trump is as racist as it gets. Gimme a fvcking break bro.

the ONLY Thing that matters to a Republican is MONEY.

Why do you think that Republicans (like Trump) can't keep a vow?

I screwed that bitch, I grabbed her pussy; I will pay her off via a NDA. Money; money talks.

Maybe, if you guys are 'lucky' maybe Trump will have all of his shit MIA instead of MIC. LOL
----------------------------------------------- sounds like its you guys crying about money . More money cost for foreign goods is fine with me if it help 'maga' Caddo . .
That sounds good, but does it really work? For instance if somebody pays twice as much for a tv, they now have less to spend for other good. So maybe the TV company wins, but others lose.

Have to love how much the left cares about the Amercian laborer.
I suppose thats why they support labor unions.

But whats even better is how republicans used to be for free trade. Moving final manufacturing doesnt do shit when key components are made in asia, and cant be produced anywhere else.
----------------------------------------------------- why can't they be produced anywhere else DUDM ??
The primary chip is made by TSMC, and even samsung isnt ready. so you can be sure nobody in usa is remotely capable.
I disagree. If can be done, it can be done in America. No doubt, it can be done better.

Yeah, it can be done here for 3 to 5 times the price. Fuck that shit. Keep your big government away from my wallet.

Fuck, I hate you statist some days

Have to love how much the left cares about the Amercian laborer.
I suppose thats why they support labor unions.

But whats even better is how republicans used to be for free trade. Moving final manufacturing doesnt do shit when key components are made in asia, and cant be produced anywhere else.
----------------------------------------------------- why can't they be produced anywhere else DUDM ??
The primary chip is made by TSMC, and even samsung isnt ready. so you can be sure nobody in usa is remotely capable.
I disagree. If can be done, it can be done in America. No doubt, it can be done better.
It would take tens of billions of dollars and a decade to have mobile processor manufacturing here. Nobody does that here, nor is that expertise here.

good !! We'll see how things go , tariffs are a new but good idea for the USA . Lets hope that Trump uses them wherever he thinks is best CNM .
Look, you blind Trump supporter, the US has never not had tariffs. Its trade weighted tariff level is very similar to those of the EU and Canada. You will misunderstand everything then swallow it.

seems to me that the STATISTS way is the way that things have been being done these last 100 years [about] since USA government was run on tariffs but got rid of tariffs GGator . --- just a comment on statist GGator .

since when did conservatives give a shit about slaves? Trump is as racist as it gets. Gimme a fvcking break bro.

the ONLY Thing that matters to a Republican is MONEY.

Why do you think that Republicans (like Trump) can't keep a vow?

I screwed that bitch, I grabbed her pussy; I will pay her off via a NDA. Money; money talks.

Translation: I have no argument so I will default to “Trump is racist, Trump grabbed pussy!”

see my edit:

Why don’t you crawl back into your grub hole? You’ve been embarrassed enough already.

So, does that mean Trump is gonna start having his shit MIA instead of using the Chinese slave labor you feign you abhor?

Yes dumbass. He’s just like anyone else running a business. Change the laws so businesses can come back to the states. Is it that hard for you to comprehend?

Trump sold YOU & every other gullible bitch a bill of goods by LYING to you that your little red MAGA hat was gonna make america great again; it is made in china. LOL

make china great again?

good !! We'll see how things go , tariffs are a new but good idea for the USA . Lets hope that Trump uses them wherever he thinks is best CNM .
Look, you blind Trump supporter, the US has never not had tariffs. Its trade weighted tariff level is very similar to those of the EU and Canada. You will misunderstand everything then swallow it.
-------------------------------------------------- we will see what TRUMP thinks and does , he is the boss but he has got you guys in a dither and i back him with my vote Gentlemen.

Isn't it a done deal after Wisconsin gave Foxconn an arm and leg in tax breaks, land, highway improvements, etc?

Foxconn breaking ground on Wisconsin plant it received $4 billion to build
Look at that big government stupidity. Corporations win and tax payers lose.
-------------------------------------------- for all my supposed losing i am doing just fine Brian .
So your a big government guy then?

feck bush . But on steel , USA has got to have the ability to make all its high grade steel and aluminum strategic materials in case of a future war . Also , lots of talking , yelling and yammering about tariffs but i for one will trust the Trump over you guys any day and at anytime . TRUMP , we Deplorable elected him because we trust him Gents .

Isn't it a done deal after Wisconsin gave Foxconn an arm and leg in tax breaks, land, highway improvements, etc?

-------------------------------------------- for all my supposed losing i am doing just fine Brian .
----------------------------------------- i'm a TRUMP supporting guy Brian .

feck bush . But on steel , USA has got to have the ability to make all its high grade steel and aluminum strategic materials in case of a future war . Also , lots of talking , yelling and yammering about tariffs but i for one will trust the Trump over you guys any day and at anytime . TRUMP , we Deplorable elected him because we trust him Gents .
Nobody is asking you to believe us, just believe history. Every time tariffs have been tried the results are bad. Many think tariffs caused the great depression. The square peg will never fit in the round hole. You think it will if we try enough times?

----------------------------------------- i'm a TRUMP supporting guy Brian .
So that is a yes?

seems to me that the STATISTS way is the way that things have been being done these last 100 years [about] since USA government was run on tariffs but got rid of tariffs GGator . --- just a comment on statist GGator .

100 years ago a lot was different, shit that worked then does not work now. So again, take your big government and shove it up your statist ass.

Nobody is asking you to believe us, just believe history. Every time tariffs have been tried the results are bad. Many think tariffs caused the great depression. The square peg will never fit in the round hole. You think it will if we try enough times?
---------------------------- As i said , i hear that the USA was run on tariffs up to about 1920 from what i understand Brian.

Forum List

Back