Trump to be arrested in Atlanta on Thursday....This is great news.

You think a bail bond restriction can legally silence a political candidate?

Really?

Or maybe you imagine he somehow made a “threat?” How so, Crapper?

Damn, as hacks go, you really should.
Trump is using his crime spree indictments as his campaign message, playing the victim card as usual. As far as I'm concerned he can run his campaign from a jail cell which is where the bastard belongs.

He's headed there anyway & he should be doing practice drills of dodging Bubba as he picks up the soap.

Righties better get on board

If that's the way they want it, then that's the way they get it

Their game, their rules.
Everything was vetted and everything passed with flying colors and it's a stupid idea for election fraud anyway. The only way to steal an election is in huge numbers like Trump tried to do, too bad our public servants are a little more honest than your scumbag hero

Trump is using his crime spree indictments as his campaign message, playing the victim card as usual. As far as I'm concerned he can run his campaign from a jail cell which is where the bastard belongs.

He's headed there anyway & he should be doing practice drills of dodging Bubba as he picks up the soap.
Ladies and gentlemen; ^ more of Crap’s own baseless biased opinions.

🥱

I live in Buckhead... in Fulton county. It's nice. Criminals come here from rural areas and the suburbs.
Yes, Buckhead is nice because it’s white and not diverse.…But I’m pretty sure Trump will be in an Atlanta court…Atlanta is a dangerous disgusting dark shithole…you already knew that though…right?
Unkotare
D2DF1B21-7711-48EE-B2DB-A89C51514D2E.png

1438D3B7-C1F4-4B99-A046-27D5D72E28E9.png

Forum List

Back