Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

What Kenyan?

that is his racist term for the previous president. The one that he wanted to compare Trump to and then ran like a scared little girl when I did.

Kenyan is a race? I could swear it's a country the former president came from.

No, it is not a race. He calls him a Kenyan because he is black.

and you would be wrong, the former POTUS did not come from Kenya.

Yes he did. At least according to him:

Others have the theory his dad was Frank Marshall Davis and his mom Stanley lied about the Kenyan Obama being his dad.

This is not the proof that I know is out there.

View attachment 249755

I figured that was your mantra.

The federal deficit ballooned at start of new fiscal year, up 77 percent from a year before

The fake Trump tax cut has caused revenues to fall. Good job, Dotard Donald!

Federal deficits are rising. Here's the whole story

Budget receipts were basically flat overall. Individual non-withheld and self-employment taxes rose by $89 billion, as they should in a good economy when more people are working. Most of that increase came in April, when taxpayers were filing returns for 2017 — before the Trump tax cuts took effect. Congress' Joint Tax Committee has forecast the overall revenue impact of the individual tax cuts to be much larger in 2019, knocking collections down by $189 billion.

Trump has also increased spending to the highest record in human history.

Decreased revenues + massive record spending = ASPLODING DEFICITS.

Whenever a pseudocon tells you they believe in small government, and yet worship the biggest spender in human history, all you can do in the face of such fantastic ignorance is :21:

And then :badgrin:

And then :laughing0301:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!"

What Kenyan?
the Kenyan!!!! you know.
What Kenyan?
The Kenyan!!! you know the shhhhhhh kenyan.
According to Google there are nearly 50 million Kenyans, which one are you guys talking about?
Theeee .... Kenyan. I bet if you looked really hard, you'd find The Kenyan.
I don't actually know any personally as far as I know.

Did you have a specific one in mind?

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png

You mean the army ? Cause that’s where all our money goes . The military.

Now observe the willfully blind monkeys slapping their hands over their simian faces.

Now observe the willfully blind monkeys slapping their hands over their simian faces.

you have to cut them some slack, some of them are not even smart enough to know how to navigate a website.

You could title the post "President Trump's budget 10% increase to Vets" but it wouldn't fit into the non-stop left wing hate speech.

the Kenyan!!!! you know.
What Kenyan?
According to Google there are nearly 50 million Kenyans, which one are you guys talking about?

not any that you should know personally. just 'the kenyan'. look it up.

the Kenyan!!!! you know.
What Kenyan?

This is the Kenyan...one of the best distance runners ever...Henry Rono - Wikipedia

What Kenyan?

not any that you should know personally. just 'the kenyan'. look it up.
Lotsa stuff on Kenya, nothing for "the Kenyan".

What Kenyan?

This is the Kenyan...one of the best distance runners ever...Henry Rono - Wikipedia

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

It's not like President Trump just bumped to debt up or anything.

Increases in the national debt are due to a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REVENUES AND SPENDING.

Please learn that simple formula.

When you spend trillions on wars without paying for it debt goes up
When you cut into revenues with tax-cuts debt goes up.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy. Benefits and entitlements are what are putting us in the poor house.

You comparing him to the Kenyan?

I complained about our debt during his administration as well. Like I have for decades. The president's sycophants have been mostly silent as the grave concerning this matter. It must have taken two years to recover their voices after screaming about the Kenyan's debt for eight years. That spending could have been curbed if the opposition party ever got control of the House. lol
well the only way to cut the debt is to end SS and Medicare. You know that correct?

That isn't the only way. And to run on that would be political suicide.
ok, what is the way then? it seems you have an idea, let's hear it.
It isn't rocket surgery to know that if you piss off the old folks and infirm, you're done.
True Story: All the older Americans I've spoken to voted for Trump. Black/White, no matter, they all did.
Speak to me then. I'm older and didn't vote for him.

Whatever happened to Trump directing each department to cut their budget by 5 percent?

$4.7 trillion.

Biggest spending ask in the history of the universe!

And all the parroting tards sing, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" :lol:

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

Well he did decrease revenue from 2017 to 2018 with his tax cuts...which added to the debt.

Where are you coming up with that?
U.S. Tax Revenues Fall, Deficit Widens in Wake of New Tax Law

It takes a special kind of retard to pull that off in a strong economy. Seriously.

Trump is a disaster.

You're a disaster. Read the second line: "despite robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades."

Obviously you don't have the foresight to see very far into the future. A 4% decrease in revenue is nothing when we have the most robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades.

Oh, so Obama’s 2017 budget was not spent during Trump’s first year in office in 2017. Got it.

Obama's final budget ended on 30 Sept 2017. That is when I stopped counting Obama's numbers and started counting Trump's.

why is this so difficult for you?
98EE7D83-EE6C-498A-BAA3-5BAD23F4A052.png
5A6B93B8-2B07-4A4B-8D5C-C77BF5E5DD15.png

Reminder, our military had been depleted before Trump.
2017 saw some of the worst natural disasters, hurricanes and wild fires

From your links.

It's a given that any option Trump would take would be rejected.

Here is option A and here is Option B. Leftists like option B and trump chooses Option B, the left would then say they want Option A. Why doesn't everyone just set your boilerplate's up with that concept in mind.

The bible book autograph signature is the best example one could ever come up with. Trump autographs Bible, people write did Trump autograph cause he wrote it.

let's say trump doesn't sign the bible, The headline would have been Trump refuses to autograph victim's bible, What a piece of work the tool is, victims reaching out for recognition are rejected by trump.

Last edited:

Well he did decrease revenue from 2017 to 2018 with his tax cuts...which added to the debt.

Where are you coming up with that?
U.S. Tax Revenues Fall, Deficit Widens in Wake of New Tax Law

It takes a special kind of retard to pull that off in a strong economy. Seriously.

Trump is a disaster.

You're a disaster. Read the second line: "despite robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades."

Obviously you don't have the foresight to see very far into the future. A 4% decrease in revenue is nothing when we have the most robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades.
Obviously you don't get that it takes a very special retard to increase deficits in a booming economy. Especially by 77 PERCENT!!!

But you also didn't know the difference between deficits and debt, either. So no surprise you don't get this, either.

The parroting tards whined and whined and whined for eight years about Obama's deficits and debt.

They still do!

And they didn't wait for Obama to break Bush's debt record. They started in on Obama from day one.

And now look at the submissive lickspittles working up a sweat trying to justify Deficit Donald's record spending. How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy!?!?

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back