Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

You comparing him to the Kenyan?
What Kenyan?

that is his racist term for the previous president. The one that he wanted to compare Trump to and then ran like a scared little girl when I did.

Kenyan is a race? I could swear it's a country the former president came from.

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

What Kenyan?

that is his racist term for the previous president. The one that he wanted to compare Trump to and then ran like a scared little girl when I did.

No, it is not a race. He calls him a Kenyan because he is black.

and you would be wrong, the former POTUS did not come from Kenya.

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

It's not like President Trump just bumped to debt up or anything.

Well he did decrease revenue from 2017 to 2018 with his tax cuts...which added to the debt.

Where are you coming up with that?

Did you read your link? It's awful.

Corporate taxes add $225 billion, only 7 percent. Trump's tax plan cut taxes for corporations much more than it did for individuals. In 2017, corporations paid 9 percent and income taxpayers paid 48 percent.

Regular Americans are getting screwed and you are proud of this? Disgraceful. What is wrong with your kind?

What Kenyan?

Yes he did. At least according to him:

Others have the theory his dad was Frank Marshall Davis and his mom Stanley lied about the Kenyan Obama being his dad.

This is not the proof that I know is out there.

Last edited:

I complained about our debt during his administration as well. Like I have for decades. The president's sycophants have been mostly silent as the grave concerning this matter. It must have taken two years to recover their voices after screaming about the Kenyan's debt for eight years. That spending could have been curbed if the opposition party ever got control of the House. lol
well the only way to cut the debt is to end SS and Medicare. You know that correct?

That isn't the only way. And to run on that would be political suicide.
ok, what is the way then? it seems you have an idea, let's hear it.

I am actually on board with g5000's plan calling for the elimination of tax expenditures. He's gone on and on about here.
Thank you.

We could easily balance the budget. Not only balance it, we could create a surplus.

All we would have to do is eliminate the $1.4 trillion in tax expenditures that are given away every year, and raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, and index the retirement age to 9 percent of the population going forward.

That's it.

We would then have a massive surplus which could be used to lower tax rates for EVERYONE, and pay down the debt. And once the debt was paid off, we could lower tax rates even more.

But our politicians don't do this simple thing because we demand they don't. Our politicians do what we tell them to do.

We get the politicians, and the debt, we earned.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

What Kenyan?
the Kenyan!!!! you know.
What Kenyan?
The Kenyan!!! you know the shhhhhhh kenyan.
According to Google there are nearly 50 million Kenyans, which one are you guys talking about?

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

Well he did decrease revenue from 2017 to 2018 with his tax cuts...which added to the debt.

Did you read your link? It's awful.

Corporate taxes add $225 billion, only 7 percent. Trump's tax plan cut taxes for corporations much more than it did for individuals. In 2017, corporations paid 9 percent and income taxpayers paid 48 percent.

Regular Americans are getting screwed and you are proud of this? Disgraceful. What is wrong with your kind?
how are regular americans getting screwed exactly? explain that comment.

Without the corporations, there wouldn't be jobs stupid fks. ahhh the mere fact you don't understand is just more proof that the left are lost haters.

From the government's own numbers.

Monthly Treasury Statement

The results of the first 12 months of the tax cuts...

Total revenue in CY17: $3,343,634,000,000
Total revenue in CY18: $3,330,470,000,000

That is $13,164,000,000 less in 18 than in 17.
Those figures don't appear on the page you linked to.

You have to click on the link and it takes you to the monthly treasury statements.

Damn, you really are this stupid. I thought it was an act when I first joined, but it is real.
In other words, what I said. Monthly statements are not yearly statements.

are you in a contest with BSFilter to see who can be the most ignorant today?

when you bring up a Monthly statement, they give you the list of all the months for the current year...

I am truly embarrassed for you that you did not know this.

View attachment 249754
Where's the link to that page?

U.S. Tax Revenues Fall, Deficit Widens in Wake of New Tax Law

It takes a special kind of retard to pull that off in a strong economy. Seriously.

Trump is a disaster.

What Kenyan?

Former president of where?

From the government's own numbers.

The results of the first 12 months of the tax cuts...

Total revenue in CY17: $3,343,634,000,000
Total revenue in CY18: $3,330,470,000,000

That is $13,164,000,000 less in 18 than in 17.

You have to click on the link and it takes you to the monthly treasury statements.

Damn, you really are this stupid. I thought it was an act when I first joined, but it is real.

when you bring up a Monthly statement, they give you the list of all the months for the current year...

View attachment 249754

on the page I gave you the link to.

do you really need me to teach you how to use a computer?

do you get help tying your shoes in the morning?

What Kenyan?

Nope, he calls him a Kenyan because he doesn't believe Obama was born in the US.

What Kenyan?
the Kenyan!!!! you know.
What Kenyan?
The Kenyan!!! you know the shhhhhhh kenyan.
According to Google there are nearly 50 million Kenyans, which one are you guys talking about?
Theeee .... Kenyan. I bet if you looked really hard, you'd find The Kenyan.

View attachment 249754

Post the link here. I'm not going on a wild goose chase.

Federal revenue fell in first year after U.S. tax overhaul

The amount of revenue the U.S. government collects from federal taxes has shrunk in the first full year since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act became law, Treasury Department data show. That is noteworthy given the economy's strong performance last year -- tax revenue typically increases in periods of expansion, fueled by rising corporate profits and worker wages.

Special. Retard.

What Kenyan?

Yes he did. At least according to him:

Others have the theory his dad was Frank Marshall Davis and his mom Stanley lied about the Kenyan Obama being his dad.

This is not the proof that I know is out there.

conspiracy-theories-becausesane-logical-explanations-arent-as-much-fun-asignorant-6907108.png

View attachment 249754

giphy.gif

View attachment 249754

So, you do need me to teach you how to use a computer. Ok, I can do that.

Click on the link above...

Then scroll down till you find this.
upload_2019-3-11_11-17-5.png

Then click on the link called "view previous issues".

Hope that helps, free of charge this time.

Do you need help figuring out how to use your mouse?

Forum List

Back