Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

Is there anything left? Is there any principle the parroting Rube Herd has not thrown out the window in their defense of this piece of shit huckster occupying the White House? Anything which they used to howl about which they are not now dead silent about?

I've never seen such a submissive pack of cuckholds in all my life.

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

It's not like President Trump just bumped to debt up or anything.

Well he did decrease revenue from 2017 to 2018 with his tax cuts...which added to the debt.

Where are you coming up with that?
U.S. Tax Revenues Fall, Deficit Widens in Wake of New Tax Law

It takes a special kind of retard to pull that off in a strong economy. Seriously.

Trump is a disaster.
Yet another reason not to trust the NYT anymore. In dollar amount, federal tax revenues rose, but the NYT and other fake news organizations say if you take federal tax revenues as a percentage of GDP they fell. That's because the GDP rose so much, in large part because of the tax reform we passed.

Is there anything left? Is there any principle the parroting Rube Herd has not thrown out the window in their defense of this piece of shit huckster occupying the White House? Anything which they used to howl about which they are not now dead silent about?

That's hilarious coming from someone who voted for Hillary.

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

Increases in the national debt are due to a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REVENUES AND SPENDING.

Please learn that simple formula.

When you spend trillions on wars without paying for it debt goes up
When you cut into revenues with tax-cuts debt goes up.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy.

750 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Obviously like the title said, g5000 is "pissing himself." :laughing0301:

Obviously like the title said, g5000 is "pissing himself." :laughing0301:
From laughing so hard at you cucks.

Increases in the national debt are due to a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REVENUES AND SPENDING.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?
A Year? LOL. dude, and you all complain about Trump's exaggerations. hly fk, you guys got him by plenty.

Oh, so Obama’s 2017 budget was not spent during Trump’s first year in office in 2017. Got it.

Obama's final budget ended on 30 Sept 2017. That is when I stopped counting Obama's numbers and started counting Trump's.

why is this so difficult for you?
View attachment 249770 View attachment 249771
Reminder, our military had been depleted before Trump.

Behold the depletion:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F04%2F20170424_Military_Expenditure.jpg

spending_on_the_military_and_on_veterans_in_2014_large.png

Well he did decrease revenue from 2017 to 2018 with his tax cuts...which added to the debt.

It takes a special kind of retard to pull that off in a strong economy. Seriously.

Trump is a disaster.

You're a disaster. Read the second line: "despite robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades."

Obviously you don't have the foresight to see very far into the future. A 4% decrease in revenue is nothing when we have the most robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades.

This is where you are wrong. The fact that revenue went down with those things happening is a huge deal. IF we cannot even increase revenue during the boom times, just imagine what happens when we are not "booming".

Oh, so Obama’s 2017 budget was not spent during Trump’s first year in office in 2017. Got it.

Obama's final budget ended on 30 Sept 2017. That is when I stopped counting Obama's numbers and started counting Trump's.

2017 saw some of the worst natural disasters, hurricanes and wild fires

From your links.

This is why nothing ever changes in DC no matter which party is on power. Their sheep always give them a free pass. So there is no incentive for them to change.

Trump is a disaster.

You're a disaster. Read the second line: "despite robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades."

Obviously you don't have the foresight to see very far into the future. A 4% decrease in revenue is nothing when we have the most robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades.

This is where you are wrong. The fact that revenue went down with those things happening is a huge deal. IF we cannot even increase revenue during the boom times, just imagine what happens when we are not "booming".
Exactly.

Economics is not JGalt's strong suit. That's why he had Trump as his avatar for a long time until I pointed out that he had the biggest spender in the universe as his avatar and that was pretty funny for someone who claims to be libertarian.

I also have the biggest spender in the universe as my avatar, but with a more accurate representation of what he is.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed. The more autistic shrieking from the left, the better. It's all music to my ears.

And finish the wall.

Behold the depletion:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F04%2F20170424_Military_Expenditure.jpg

spending_on_the_military_and_on_veterans_in_2014_large.png
so what you're saying is that Trump didn't really ask for much more than what obammy ever did? is that what you're saying? LOL. can't make this shit up.

I stand by my option a vs option b statement.

Trump is a disaster.
Yet another reason not to trust the NYT anymore. In dollar amount, federal tax revenues rose, but the NYT and other fake news organizations say if you take federal tax revenues as a percentage of GDP they fell. That's because the GDP rose so much, in large part because of the tax reform we passed.

You are fucking lying. How many times do I have to repost the same information before you sheep will quit lying?

In dollar amount fed tax revenue went down from 2017 to 2018.

From the government's own numbers.

Monthly Treasury Statement

The results of the first 12 months of the tax cuts...

Total revenue in CY17: $3,343,634,000,000
Total revenue in CY18: $3,330,470,000,000

That is $13,164,000,000 less in 18 than in 17.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed.

And finish the wall.

Should we start with your Social Security and Medicare?

From your links.

This is why nothing ever changes in DC no matter which party is on power. Their sheep always give them a free pass. So there is no incentive for them to change.

Where did I state I am giving anyone a free pass? You made a statement, I posted the budget requested by both and the actual expenditures, in conflict with much of it.

From your links.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed. The more autistic shrieking from the left, the better. It's all music to my ears.

And finish the wall.

Are you aware that Obama spent more on the military every year than Bush II ever did? Why do you not blame Bush II for the combination of not spending much on the military and for invading the wrong fucking country which did more damage to our military than anything else?

Where did I state I am giving anyone a free pass? You made a statement, I posted the budget requested by both and the actual expenditures, in conflict with much of it.

From your links.

You give a free pass with your silence. Do you have a single post where you have said an ill word about Trump?

Forum List

Back