Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

It's not like President Trump just bumped to debt up or anything.

Increases in the national debt are due to a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REVENUES AND SPENDING.

Please learn that simple formula.

When you spend trillions on wars without paying for it debt goes up
When you cut into revenues with tax-cuts debt goes up.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy.

750 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed.

And finish the wall.

Should we start with your Social Security and Medicare?
paid into money. SS and Medicare are a bank holding our investment money. did you not know how the system was designed?

I think everyone with a brain is laughing at anyone taking Trumps bs seriously. He's pandering to the idiots.

If Trump really had any intention of doing what he promised about blowing up partisan divides, he'd stop bitching about his stupid wall and go on TV and tell people to demand we demand other countries pay to base our troops, or they come home, cut defense by 10%, repeal the cap of soc sec taxes, cut Colas, and tell the rest of the gummit to take a 5% haircut, and repeal the tax cuts on individuals in exchange for a middle class tax cut.

But he won't because he know idiots want a wall to pretend it's doing something about the browns.

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

Well he did decrease revenue from 2017 to 2018 with his tax cuts...which added to the debt.

Where are you coming up with that?
U.S. Tax Revenues Fall, Deficit Widens in Wake of New Tax Law

It takes a special kind of retard to pull that off in a strong economy. Seriously.

Trump is a disaster.
Yet another reason not to trust the NYT anymore. In dollar amount, federal tax revenues rose, but the NYT and other fake news organizations say if you take federal tax revenues as a percentage of GDP they fell. That's because the GDP rose so much, in large part because of the tax reform we passed.

You are fucking lying. How many times do I have to repost the same information before you sheep will quit lying?

In dollar amount fed tax revenue went down from 2017 to 2018.

From the government's own numbers.

Monthly Treasury Statement

The results of the first 12 months of the tax cuts...

Total revenue in CY17: $3,343,634,000,000
Total revenue in CY18: $3,330,470,000,000

That is $13,164,000,000 less in 18 than in 17.

And of course its 13 billion showrtfall including +55billion April, when 2017 taxes were settled.

And of course you have to adjust for 2.0% inflation and 2% normal economic growth.

All and all we were well above 200 billion in revenue shortfall for 2018.

I think everyone with a brain is laughing at anyone taking Trumps bs seriously. He's pandering to the idiots.

If Trump really had any intention of doing what he promised about blowing up partisan divides, he'd stop bitching about his stupid wall and go on TV and tell people to demand we demand other countries pay to base our troops, or they come home, cut defense by 10%, repeal the cap of soc sec taxes, cut Colas, and tell the rest of the gummit to take a 5% haircut, and repeal the tax cuts on individuals in exchange for a middle class tax cut.

But he won't because he know idiots want a wall to pretend it's doing something about the browns.
I'd still like to know how illegals are browns. explain?

I looked up illegals and I got this.. illegals - Wiktionary
Noun[edit]
illegals

1. plural of illegal

Free Shit Army.

That would be the very pseudocons who vehemently oppose ending tax expenditures. They are the biggest welfare queens of all.

You want to see the FSA piss themselves? Just talk about ending tax expenditures.

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

Increases in the national debt are due to a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REVENUES AND SPENDING.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed. The more autistic shrieking from the left, the better. It's all music to my ears.

And finish the wall.
Don't care.

And there you have it folks,. Just give me a wall. LOL

Oh, I get it, you research all my posts to find I haven’t through the years complained? Guess what, in this thread I stated sadly, Congress controls the purse strings. Sorry you don’t recognize the message behind it.
Where did I state I am giving anyone a free pass? You made a statement, I posted the budget requested by both and the actual expenditures, in conflict with much of it.
Oh, so Obama’s 2017 budget was not spent during Trump’s first year in office in 2017. Got it.

Obama's final budget ended on 30 Sept 2017. That is when I stopped counting Obama's numbers and started counting Trump's.

why is this so difficult for you?
View attachment 249770 View attachment 249771
Reminder, our military had been depleted before Trump.
2017 saw some of the worst natural disasters, hurricanes and wild fires

From your links.

This is why nothing ever changes in DC no matter which party is on power. Their sheep always give them a free pass. So there is no incentive for them to change.

You give a free pass with your silence. Do you have a single post where you have said an ill word about Trump?

I'd still like to know how illegals are browns. explain?

I looked up illegals and I got this.. illegals - Wiktionary
Noun[edit]
illegals

1. plural of illegal
You aren't actually pretending that the people Trump claims his wall will stop aren't brown people, are you?

You aren't actually that unbelievably retarded, are you?

Oh, wait. You are that dumb. You've proven it many times.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed. The more autistic shrieking from the left, the better. It's all music to my ears.

And finish the wall.
Don't care.

I saw eliminate the freeShitArmy. I think that is the one mentioned correct? why do you post nonsense?

Oh, I get it, you research all my posts to find I haven’t through the years complained? Guess what, in this thread I stated sadly, Congress controls the purse strings. Sorry you don’t recognize the message behind it.

Of course Congress controls the purse strings when your guy is in the white house, when the other side's guy is there it is all his fault.

amazing how all you people blamed Obama even when he had a GOP congress and now all of sudden the POTUS bears no responsibility.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

And finish the wall.
Don't care.

I saw eliminate the freeShitArmy. I think that is the one mentioned correct? why do you post nonsense?
What are your thoughts on eliminating the $1.4 trillion of tax expenditures in the tax code?

That is equal to MORE than Trump's deficits.

Trump just upped Agricultural Welfare, and anyone is taking his bullshit about cutting domestic spending seriously? Seriously? LOL

We could cut defense by 5-10% by closing for bases. We could cut domestic spending other than soc sec and medicare by 5% and make soc solvent with ending the cap on payroll taxes. But that is not what Trump wants to do.

Of course Congress controls the purse strings when your guy is in the white house, when the other side's guy is there it is all his fault.

amazing how all you people blamed Obama even when he had a GOP congress and now all of sudden the POTUS bears no responsibility.
I honestly do not know how they compartmentalize their brains like that.

I think they are like the proles in Orwell's 1984. They have been dumbed down by their propagandists to the point where they literally don't remember the shit they believed and said ten minutes ago.

"We have always been at war with eastasia."

Actually, I believe congress no longer controls the purse strings regardless of which party holds congress.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

And finish the wall.
Don't care.

What are your thoughts on eliminating the $1.4 trillion of tax expenditures in the tax code?

That is equal to MORE than Trump's deficits.

I think you give them far too much credit when you assume they know what tax expenditures are

Cut the DOD (the original name was more apt, War Department) by at least 75%. Eliminate the NSA, Homeland Security, and CIA. Bingo! No more deficit and a lot more freedom at home.
Until the Chinese take over.
Yes we must fear the made up boogie man by the MIC, government, and controlled MSM.

China spends a fraction of what the criminals in DC spend on their military.
They are the second most prolific spenders on the planet and increasing rapidly
800px-China_Military_Budget_2012.png
Means nothing. Until recently they spent every little. Now show the US spending graph for those same years and tell me you still want trillions spent on imperialism.

Actually, I believe congress no longer controls the purse strings regardless of which party holds congress.

I am pretty sure nothing gets spent without the POTUS signature on the spending bills/budget.

The people control the purse strings, and they demand the government spend more than it takes from them.

Our politicians do exactly what we demand of them. We get the politicians we deserve.

And the parroting Rube Herd deserves the most massive spender in history.

Forum List

Back