Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png

This budget is going nowhere. I predict even Republicans will reject this. Trump gets what he wants and cuts everyone else.

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

It's not like President Trump just bumped to debt up or anything.

Increases in the national debt are due to a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REVENUES AND SPENDING.

Please learn that simple formula.

When you spend trillions on wars without paying for it debt goes up
When you cut into revenues with tax-cuts debt goes up.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy.

750 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed.

And finish the wall.

Should we start with your Social Security and Medicare?

Sure. My Social Security goes into buying more guns and ammunition, and it's not like I really need any more. Cut medicare too, don't need it.

At this point, I don't really care what Trump does, or how it effects things. This country is long overdue for a good reset and a good cleansing of the gene pool, so let's get this party started. I'm ready.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed. The more autistic shrieking from the left, the better. It's all music to my ears.

And finish the wall.
Don't care.

And there you have it folks,. Just give me a wall. LOL
I saw eliminate the freeShitArmy. I think that is the one mentioned correct? why do you post nonsense?
What are your thoughts on eliminating the $1.4 trillion of tax expenditures in the tax code?

That is equal to MORE than Trump's deficits.

I think you give them far too much credit when you assume they know what tax expenditures are
They didn't notice when Trump said he knew there'd be a debt crisis, but he would not be president when it occurred.

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png

This budget is going nowhere. I predict even Republicans will reject this. Trump gets what he wants and cuts everyone else.
Of course it isn't. No president's budget goes anywhere. The president's budge is released to feed his base, and we are witnessing that .

"Just give me the wall."

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed. The more autistic shrieking from the left, the better. It's all music to my ears.

And finish the wall.
Don't care.

I saw eliminate the freeShitArmy. I think that is the one mentioned correct? why do you post nonsense?
What are your thoughts on eliminating the $1.4 trillion of tax expenditures in the tax code?

I think you give them far too much credit when you assume they know what tax expenditures are
They didn't notice when Trump said he knew there'd be a debt crisis, but he would not be president when it occurred.
That's why they believe his horseshit that the deficit will be gone in 15 years.

They BEG to be lied to.

And finish the wall.
Don't care.

crisis?

Increases in the national debt are due to a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REVENUES AND SPENDING.

Please learn that simple formula.

When you spend trillions on wars without paying for it debt goes up
When you cut into revenues with tax-cuts debt goes up.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed.

And finish the wall.

Sure. My Social Security goes into buying more guns and ammunition, and it's not like I really need any more. Cut medicare too, don't need it.

At this point, I don't really care what Trump does, or how it effects things. This country is long overdue for a good reset and a good cleansing of the gene pool, so let's get this party started. I'm ready.

don't worry, morons like you will die off sooner or later.

Don't care.

crisis?
It's six letter word beginning with a c and ending with an s.

Don't care.

That's why they believe his horseshit that the deficit will be gone in 15 years.

They BEG to be lied to.

No, you will be gone in 15 years. or 12 years, according to AOC. or even sooner.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

And finish the wall.

You'll be there long before I will, assmunch.

Dibs on all your stuff.

fsa.png

so you're not for ending the deficit?

"$2.7 trillion in cuts".

OVER 15 YEARS.

That's $180 billion a year, retards. TrumpChump change.

Meanwhile, he has INCREASED spending by $700 billion in ONE year.

Idiots. You people are such fucking credulous morons. You don't have a single brain cell capable of critical thinking.

is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

And finish the wall.

You'll be there long before I will, assmunch.

doubtful. evolution always weeds out the dumb ones first.

crisis?
It's six letter word beginning with a c and ending with an s.
where is it?

fsa.png

so you're not for ending the deficit?
I'm all for ending not just the deficit, but for paying off the debt as well. I've been talking about how to do that ever since coming to this forum.

So I ask you again: What are your thoughts on eliminating the $1.4 trillion of tax expenditures in the tax code?

Honey, please, I yelled and screamed when Bush was in his second term.
Trump has attempted to cut the budget where I think it should and increased it where I think it should be.

But I am also realistic in who passes the final numbers. I vote my reps according to that.
Oh, I get it, you research all my posts to find I haven’t through the years complained? Guess what, in this thread I stated sadly, Congress controls the purse strings. Sorry you don’t recognize the message behind it.

Of course Congress controls the purse strings when your guy is in the white house, when the other side's guy is there it is all his fault.

amazing how all you people blamed Obama even when he had a GOP congress and now all of sudden the POTUS bears no responsibility.

Trump cuts $180 billion and ADDS $700 billion in spending, setting an all new record of spending, and the tards shit themselves with glee.

Jesus H. Christ.

Trump has attempted to cut the budget where I think it should and increased it where I think it should be.
You don't even know where Deficit Donald cut and increased. You are just parroting what you are told to parrot.

But I am also realistic in who passes the final numbers. I vote my reps according to that.
Oh, I get it, you research all my posts to find I haven’t through the years complained? Guess what, in this thread I stated sadly, Congress controls the purse strings. Sorry you don’t recognize the message behind it.

Of course Congress controls the purse strings when your guy is in the white house, when the other side's guy is there it is all his fault.

amazing how all you people blamed Obama even when he had a GOP congress and now all of sudden the POTUS bears no responsibility.
you did what? You are for fiscal responsibility? how fking dare you!!

you did what? You are for fiscal responsibility? how fking dare you!!

Forum List

Back