Trump to Cut Food Stamps Budget by 25%

Foodstamps are supposed to be a safety net not a lifestyle

tell that to the red staters

How about telling it to the inner city "managed" for generations by incompetent true blue black mayors?

You know, like Detroit. Atlanta. Los Angeles. New York. Seattle. Oakland. Baltimore. Washington. St. Louis. Milwaukee. Denver. Phoenix. Dallas. Houston. Miami.

Never mind red states - think about black managed blue Democrat misery.

Wow! I learn something every day. Atlanta, Houston, Denver, Phoenix, and Seattle, some of the most prosperous cities in the nation, and I have lived in all of them, are "mismanaged"!

How about telling it to the inner city "managed" for generations by incompetent true blue black mayors?

You know, like Detroit. Atlanta. Los Angeles. New York. Seattle. Oakland. Baltimore. Washington. St. Louis. Milwaukee. Denver. Phoenix. Dallas. Houston. Miami.

Wow! I learn something every day. Atlanta, Houston, Denver, Phoenix, and Seattle, some of the most prosperous cities in the nation, and I have lived in all of them, are "mismanaged"!

Nothing new there. They all have slums where people live in misery.
They are all run and "managed" by democrats.

Children and elderly my ass. You even know anyone on food stamps?
The ole children and poor, trembly elderly deal, to make everyone feel horrible about their belief that welfare as it exists is a true problem

As a matter of fact, I was in Katrina, and everyone in the city, including myself, was on food stamps for weeks, because every employer in New Orleans was shut down for at least 6 to 8 weeks. So were the banks. Any more questions, sparky?

When y'all were on those food stamps, did you find the same rate of disgusting waste and misuse as those that bought TVs and hookers with their cash aid cards?

:link:

BTW, it is impossible to spend SNAP card credit on anything but food from a retailer. The grocery won't even accept them for tobacco or beer, much less TV's.

Absolutely false. I saw it in n. Cali all the time.
Shitty parent: hey. Wanna buy a hundred bucks of food stamps for fifty bucks?
Shit for brains scoff law: Fuck yeah! Let's do that shit!
Shitty parent: OK. Let's go to the super center and we'll do that.
Shit for brains scofflaw: Cool. I'm outta Pepsi and doritoes

The ole children and poor, trembly elderly deal, to make everyone feel horrible about their belief that welfare as it exists is a true problem

As a matter of fact, I was in Katrina, and everyone in the city, including myself, was on food stamps for weeks, because every employer in New Orleans was shut down for at least 6 to 8 weeks. So were the banks. Any more questions, sparky?

When y'all were on those food stamps, did you find the same rate of disgusting waste and misuse as those that bought TVs and hookers with their cash aid cards?

BTW, it is impossible to spend SNAP card credit on anything but food from a retailer. The grocery won't even accept them for tobacco or beer, much less TV's.

I'm referring to food stamp cards here. EBT
As to be he emergency relief cards for cash in the aftermath of the hurricane, the widespread misuse of the cards was well reported on the news. Even lefty outlets

Nothing new there. They all have slums where people live in misery.
They are all run and "managed" by democrats.

Te4ll ya what. List republican governed cities that have no slums.

This should be interesting!

Maybe money could be saved for the poor or the elderly with EBT cards INSTEAD of illegals.

Alas, I waste my breath.

Good. Now tighten the requirements as well.
North Carolina already requires ANY food stamp recipient to work at least 20 hours a week.
Great. Paying people minimum wage is not supposed to be a lifestyle either so pay them a livable wage. Keep paying people shit wages people will always need food stamps.

As to be he emergency relief cards for cash in the aftermath of the hurricane, the widespread misuse of the cards was well reported on the news. Even lefty outlets

Having lived in New Orleans at the time, and having had non food items, such as a spatula and a frying pan rejected by Winn Dixie as an eligible purchase, and having lived off of those cards for 3 months (along with combat rations from the National Guard), I call your bullshit. The cards were not even good for gasoline. On top of that, you have no link. In short, you have been listening to too much AM radio.

Maybe money could be saved for the poor or the elderly with EBT cards INSTEAD of illegals.

Alas, I waste my breath.

You do, indeed, Gracie. Illegals are not eligible for EBT cards, unless they can demonstrate that they are using them to support a citizen, such as a child.

Having lived in New Orleans at the time, and having had non food items, such as a spatula and a frying pan rejected by Winn Dixie as an eligible purchase, and having lived off of those cards for 3 months (along with combat rations from the National Guard), I call your bullshit. The cards were not even good for gasoline. On top of that, you have no link. In short, you have been listening to too much AM radio.

Whatever you say dear

So, the Trump/GOP budget will cut 25% of the food for the hungry, which is, primarily to feed children and the elderly. Should we expect anything less from the GOP? After all,why waste food on people after yanking their health insurance away from them.

You mean the inflated percentage of Americans on food stamps?

The elderly get everything handed to them... Literally the most spoiled generation of people in America. They want free healthcare, free food, free this, free that. How about live off of your 401k, pension, and social security? Damn.

Really? Going after the elderly first? Why not illegals?

North Carolina already requires ANY food stamp recipient to work at least 20 hours a week.
Great. Paying people minimum wage is not supposed to be a lifestyle either so pay them a livable wage. Keep paying people shit wages people will always need food stamps.

People get paid according to the value and the worth of their work.
If their work is worth minimum they get minimum wage.
If they don't like it, let them learn a trade, a skill or work harder.

So, the Trump/GOP budget will cut 25% of the food for the hungry, which is, primarily to feed children and the elderly. Should we expect anything less from the GOP? After all,why waste food on people after yanking their health insurance away from them.

The elderly get everything handed to them... Literally the most spoiled generation of people in America. They want free healthcare, free food, free this, free that. How about live off of your 401k, pension, and social security? Damn.
You are an idiot. Plain and simple. We WORKED for the little help we get, asshole.
I am eager for you to hit retirement. See how you do.

Meanwhile.....sic' him, Karma.

Really? Going after the elderly first? Why not illegals?
The elderly fight less when taking away the EBT card...

You are an idiot. Plain and simple. We WORKED for the little help we get, asshole.
I am eager for you to hit retirement. See how you do.

Meanwhile.....sic' him, Karma.
It is a bitch living on 1/4th of what you used to earn...

People get paid according to the value and the worth of their work.
If their work is worth minimum they get minimum wage.
If they don't like it, let them learn a trade, a skill or work harder.
I worked hard and made a good living, yet, you know what I got for working my fingers to the bone?

Bony fingers....Could put an eye out with one of those...

Just got back from the grocery store. 2 bags. $94 bucks.
Looks like its gonna be a canned tuna week next week. IF its on sale.

Forum List

Back