Trump to remove Iraq from Muslim ban: US officials

So much for claiming the ban has anything to do with protecting us from ISIS / ISIL

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

ISIL stands for Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. ISIS stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham or the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Clearly Iraq has become Christian or the Muslim ban would still affect it. Or he has business interests in Iraq.

Or maybe there is another reason.

I don't think national security should ever be compromised. That said, his list is ridiculous and the logical fallacies exist.

US President Donald Trump plans to remove Iraq’s name from the list of the Muslim countries included in his controversial entry ban, American officials say.

PressTV-'Trump to remove Iraq from Muslim ban'

Russian propaganda? For what purpose? Pretty weird...
If these countries were a serious threat to the United States, how could Trump remove Iraq from the list? It appears Iraq said they refuse to do business with the US and will expel the soldiers from the country if the ban persisted. Then just like that they're off the list. Trump is totally full is shit.

Last edited:
Because Iraqis helped America in our war over there.

D'uh!

People want to paint Iran as this great evil. true, they're not our friends, but when did they attack or start a war with us or anybody else?

Wow. Really??
Clinton: Iran World's "Largest Supporter of Terrorism" | Democracy Now!

People want to paint Iran as this great evil. true, they're not our friends, but when did they attack or start a war with us or anybody else?
16997158_1281596898598772_2070570586_n.jpg
17006227_1281586578599804_1690537992_n.jpg

Clearly Iraq has become Christian or the Muslim ban would still affect it. Or he has business interests in Iraq.

Or maybe there is another reason.
Yes the other reason is the democrat little girls will holler like hell if he tried to block Iraqi Muslims from entering our nation. Why? I don't know. Still waiting for an explanation of their reasoning.

Wow. Really??
Clinton: Iran World's "Largest Supporter of Terrorism" | Democracy Now!

View attachment 114903 View attachment 114904

Also, even though Iran has Sharia, which is contrary to who we are as a nation, we played a role in our relations with them being strained. This goes back to the 1950s.

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt because you may be too young to remember. They have been a terror sponsor for decades. They took our embassy hostage and they are fighting proxy wars in 5 different nations. They shout every chance they get "death to America". they refer to us as the great satin. Come on man, do some homework.

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt because you may be too young to remember. They have been a terror sponsor for decades. They took our embassy hostage and they are fighting proxy wars in 5 different nations. They shout every chance they get "death to America". they refer to us as the great satin. Come on man, do some homework.

I am aware of all of this but who overthrew whose democratically elected leader and installed a tyrant in the first place?

Forum List

Back