Trump to remove Iraq from Muslim ban: US officials

Have they not fought terrorism? I also don't believe, since 1975, an American has been recorded in dying at the hands of his list of banned countries on U.S. soil.
They fight terrorism that they want to fight. They are bad people through and through. I even remember the mmander of their army saying "nothing will stop the destruction of the Jews" or something to that effect. That was right after the nuke treaty..

Make no mistake, Iran is not our friends, but I look at our relationship with them and I look at our relationship with Saudi Arabia and it seems we cherry pick with what countries we care when it comes to freedom and democracy. We look the other way with Saudi Arabia. They consistsed of a majority of the 9/11 hijackers. Iran consisted of none. They have Sharia. We say nothing. Iran has it and we flip.
While that is completely rrrelevant, I agree. Our govt is corrupt as hell. I find it weird you say that while you voted for corruption... Lol

I made my points already on that topic in another thread.
lol yemen!

What makes you think there isn't any corruption in the current administration?

You make the assumption as if every Muslim on the planet is a Sunni fundamentalist out to get us. That's not how I see it. That's just fear, to me
Look at the history. Look at the events that took place before 9-11. Fear? Do you think I'm trying to frighten you? Do you have family? Do you love them and want them to be as safe as possible? Not every Muslim wants us dead but geography has nothing to do with the Jihad. Jihadist come from nearly every nation on earth. And Muslim nations are filled with people that would slice your neck and go to pray right after.

Look, I feel the same way about these terrorists and jihadists as everyone else does but I wish to separate the good from the bad and your post backs up my claim that Trump's 'plans' on ISIL are absurd.

I'm pretty sure the CIA had a role
I've never heard that from anyone. I'm not saying you are wrong but I've never heard that. But so what if they did? That gives Iran the right to do what they are doing? Does "Resist" think they deserve a pass because of it? Come on man!

They fight terrorism that they want to fight. They are bad people through and through. I even remember the mmander of their army saying "nothing will stop the destruction of the Jews" or something to that effect. That was right after the nuke treaty..

Make no mistake, Iran is not our friends, but I look at our relationship with them and I look at our relationship with Saudi Arabia and it seems we cherry pick with what countries we care when it comes to freedom and democracy. We look the other way with Saudi Arabia. They consistsed of a majority of the 9/11 hijackers. Iran consisted of none. They have Sharia. We say nothing. Iran has it and we flip.
While that is completely rrrelevant, I agree. Our govt is corrupt as hell. I find it weird you say that while you voted for corruption... Lol

I made my points already on that topic in another thread.
lol yemen!

What makes you think there isn't any corruption in the current administration?
I try not to automatically assume

I'm pretty sure the CIA had a role
I've never heard that from anyone. I'm not saying you are wrong but I've never heard that. But so what if they did? That gives Iran the right to do what they are doing? Does "Resist" think they deserve a pass because of it? Come on man!

Google it.

Also, I'm not justifying that Iran is an oppressive nation, but only saying we stuck our nose into there where it didn't belong and I for one don't think they are the boogeyman.

Look, I feel the same way about these terrorists and jihadists as everyone else does but I wish to separate the good from the bad and your post backs up my claim that Trump's 'plans' on ISIL are absurd
There comes a time in any conflict when you have to let God sort them out in order to keep your people safe. These guys don't shoot you, they cut your head off, blow up your children, run down innocent people with trucks and very very few of them stand up and denounce that evil. Way too few.

Look, I feel the same way about these terrorists and jihadists as everyone else does but I wish to separate the good from the bad and your post backs up my claim that Trump's 'plans' on ISIL are absurd
There comes a time in any conflict when you have to let God sort them out in order to keep your people safe. These guys don't shoot you, they cut your head off, blow up your children, run down innocent people with trucks and very very few of them stand up and denounce that evil. Way too few.

For one, I don't believe in God.

Second, some are not all. If these Muslims in Shariah countries denounced some of this, what do you think would happen to them?

Did we not take part in a coup in 1953 to overthrow Mossadegh when he wanted to nationalize the oil? We helped create the Shah
No we didn't. The Shaw was from a line of Muslim royalty and was overthrown by Muslim extremists in Iran. What we did, or what Carter did was to harbor and protect the Shaw. He brought him to a safe place where he wouldn't be slaughtered. For that! the people of Iran took our embassy hostage. But they hated us before that for our support of Israel.

"No we didn't."

Um yes you did with help from the British, please attempt to educate yourself regarding the Geo-Political history of that region.

The Iran disaster begin with the 1953 coup d'état where the CIA was directly involved in the overthrow of Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh.

The British with the Americans did this (British Codename Operation Boot, American Codename Operation Ajax)

Mohammad Mosaddegh wanted to audit the books of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company (APOC) and also to reduce APOC's control of Iran's oil, APOC refused to allow this, as they would, so the Iranian Parliament voted to nationalise the Iranian oil industry and they also expelled all foreign representatives of APOC from Iran.

So of course Prime Minister Mosaddegh had to go and so Britain (MI6) and America (CIA) jointly organised the overthrowing of his Government and installed the Western Puppet Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, who had been the Shah of Iran since 1941 to not run Iran, but to just sit there and allow British and then also American oil companies to rape Iran of her oil and give the Iranian people peanuts from the profits.

A nation has a right to OWN it's OWN resources, why shouldn't Iran have nationalised it's OWN oil industry.

People want to paint Iran as this great evil. true, they're not our friends, but when did they attack or start a war with us or anybody else?
They sponsor terrorism and pay mercenaries.

They're fighting terrorism in ISIL.
You mean ISIS?

Same thing. ISIL is acceptable.
To you, your Obama agrees.....

We however, have moved on to what is acceptable......

Google it.

Also, I'm not justifying that Iran is an oppressive nation, but only saying we stuck our nose into there where it didn't belong and I for one don't think they are the boogeyman.
You can't always blame America first. This is the greatest, kindest, freest nation on earth. If we felt we had a good reason to "stick our nose in something" then we must of had a righteous life preserving reason for doing so. We make mistakes but we do not act out of evilness. We stuck our nose into WW2 and the world is still grateful today. I really don't care what Iran or any other terrorist nation feels about what we have done, not one bit.

The more Trump backs down from the BS propaganda/hate dupe issues, the smarter he gets. He's learning, and his appointees seem very good on foreign policy, for him.

For one, I don't believe in God.

Second, some are not all. If these Muslims in Shariah countries denounced some of this, what do you think would happen to them?
Radical Islamist terrorists would kill them?

Google it.

You can't always blame America first. This is the greatest, kindest, freest nation on earth. If we felt we had a good reason to "stick our nose in something" then we must of had a righteous life preserving reason for doing so. We make mistakes but we do not act out of evilness. We stuck our nose into WW2 and the world is still grateful today. I really don't care what Iran or any other terrorist nation feels about what we have done, not one bit.

When we overthrow democratically elected leaders in favor of dictators to suit our interests, that says something about us. It isn't good, either.

Um yes you did with help from the British, please attempt to educate yourself regarding the Geo-Political history of that region.

The Iran disaster begin with the 1953 coup d'état where the CIA was directly involved in the overthrow of Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh.

The British with the Americans did this (British Codename Operation Boot, American Codename Operation Ajax)

Mohammad Mosaddegh wanted to audit the books of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company (APOC) and also to reduce APOC's control of Iran's oil, APOC refused to allow this, as they would, so the Iranian Parliament voted to nationalise the Iranian oil industry and they also expelled all foreign representatives of APOC from Iran.

So of course Prime Minister Mosaddegh had to go and so Britain (MI6) and America (CIA) jointly organised the overthrowing of his Government and installed the Western Puppet Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, who had been the Shah of Iran since 1941 to not run Iran, but to just sit there and allow British and then also American oil companies to rape Iran of her oil and give the Iranian people peanuts from the profits.

A nation has a right to OWN it's OWN resources, why shouldn't Iran have nationalised it's OWN oil industry
That is the most twisted thing I've ever read. Nations sell oil and the world buys it at market prices.

People want to paint Iran as this great evil. true, they're not our friends, but when did they attack or start a war with us or anybody else?
They sponsor terrorism and pay mercenaries.

They're fighting terrorism in ISIL.
You mean ISIS?

Same thing. ISIL is acceptable.
To you, your Obama agrees.....

We however, have moved on to what is acceptable......

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

A nation has a right to OWN it's OWN resources, why shouldn't Iran have nationalised it's OWN oil industry
That is the most twisted thing I've ever read. Nations sell oil and the world buys it at market prices.
You mean market prices set by OPEC of course.....

Forum List

Back