Trump to remove Iraq from Muslim ban: US officials

I'm pretty sure the CIA had a role
I've never heard that from anyone. I'm not saying you are wrong but I've never heard that. But so what if they did? That gives Iran the right to do what they are doing? Does "Resist" think they deserve a pass because of it? Come on man!

Google it.

Also, I'm not justifying that Iran is an oppressive nation, but only saying we stuck our nose into there where it didn't belong and I for one don't think they are the boogeyman.
So you take a terrorist countries side over your own? I laugh at you guys. You form all these "opinions" after "googling", like that's some kind of all knowing oracle. In reality, there are very little "facts" that the general population knows that hasn't been told to them by the media. . The sooner you realize this the better off you will be in the long run.

They sponsor terrorism and pay mercenaries.

They're fighting terrorism in ISIL.
You mean ISIS?

Same thing. ISIL is acceptable.
To you, your Obama agrees.....

We however, have moved on to what is acceptable......

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
Yes, your Obama agrees.....

Trust me, we see right through you.....

Look, I feel the same way about these terrorists and jihadists as everyone else does but I wish to separate the good from the bad and your post backs up my claim that Trump's 'plans' on ISIL are absurd
There comes a time in any conflict when you have to let God sort them out in order to keep your people safe. These guys don't shoot you, they cut your head off, blow up your children, run down innocent people with trucks and very very few of them stand up and denounce that evil. Way too few.

For one, I don't believe in God.

Second, some are not all. If these Muslims in Shariah countries denounced some of this, what do you think would happen to them?
Radical Islamist terrorists would kill them?

Or governments would.

There are things I love about my country. Other things I think we could inprove. One thing I'm thankful for is the freedoms we take for granted would get us imprisoned or executed elsewhere.

Look, I feel the same way about these terrorists and jihadists as everyone else does but I wish to separate the good from the bad and your post backs up my claim that Trump's 'plans' on ISIL are absurd
There comes a time in any conflict when you have to let God sort them out in order to keep your people safe. These guys don't shoot you, they cut your head off, blow up your children, run down innocent people with trucks and very very few of them stand up and denounce that evil. Way too few.

Second, some are not all. If these Muslims in Shariah countries denounced some of this, what do you think would happen to them?

"For one, I don't believe in God.

Second, some are not all. If these Muslims in Shariah countries denounced some of this, what do you think would happen to them?"

I'm Christian, my faith is in Our Lord.

Of course if a lot of moderate Muslims denounced most of this in Islamic nations, then they would be declared Infidels themselves. I'm not a fan of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult, but people have to realise that since the 7th Century Muslims have had this insane in-fighting between each other, who's a good Muslim, who's a bad Muslim.

If we bring this to more recent times, for example, Saddam Hussein was considered an Infidel himself because Iraq was a Secular Muslim nation, although Saddam was a POS, he did keep the Radical Islamists under his foot, also women didn't have to walk around in black tents and there was a high level of females in Iraqi Universities etc, all things that the Radical Islamists consider heinous and worthy of having heads sawn off for allowing.

When we overthrow democratically elected leaders in favor of dictators to suit our interests, that says something about us. It isn't good, either
That is only half the story. To be able to see the whole truth one must transport back in time. I believe my nation is not perfect but we act in good conscience for the greater good and always have.

Radical Islamist terrorists would kill them?

Or governments would.

There are things I love about my country. Other things I think we could inprove. One thing I'm thankful for is the freedoms we take for granted would get us imprisoned or executed elsewhere.
In irans case, same difference.....

I've never heard that from anyone. I'm not saying you are wrong but I've never heard that. But so what if they did? That gives Iran the right to do what they are doing? Does "Resist" think they deserve a pass because of it? Come on man!

Google it.

Also, I'm not justifying that Iran is an oppressive nation, but only saying we stuck our nose into there where it didn't belong and I for one don't think they are the boogeyman.
So you take a terrorist countries side over your own? I laugh at you guys. You form all these "opinions" after "googling", like that's some kind of all knowing oracle. In reality, there are very little "facts" that the general population knows that hasn't been told to them by the media. . The sooner you realize this the better off you will be in the long run.

I love my country, but I'm not blindly patriotic.

Google it.

You can't always blame America first. This is the greatest, kindest, freest nation on earth. If we felt we had a good reason to "stick our nose in something" then we must of had a righteous life preserving reason for doing so. We make mistakes but we do not act out of evilness. We stuck our nose into WW2 and the world is still grateful today. I really don't care what Iran or any other terrorist nation feels about what we have done, not one bit.
OTOH, the GOP douchebags screwed up the Versailles Treaty and the League of Nations, started the Great Depression, allowed the Nazi and Japanese militarists produced by it to run wild for years, overthrew many democracies in the cold war, kept the Vietnam War going for politics, and wrecked the ME under Raygun and the Boooshes- and ANOTHER corrupt world depression.. The GOP always suqs, dupe...

When we overthrow democratically elected leaders in favor of dictators to suit our interests, that says something about us. It isn't good, either
That is only half the story. To be able to see the whole truth one must transport back in time. I believe my nation is not perfect but we act in good conscience for the greater good and always have.

Look at our interventions in Latin America and Iran. We had some dirty hands.

I love my country, but I'm not blindly patriotic
No one says you must be blindly patriotic but to give us the benefit of doubt would be nice. I always tell folks like you to take a trip, go to other nations, see how others live, what they worship, what is important to them. I have traveled the world and spoke with peoples from many nations. Believe me, this is the greatest nation with the biggest heart on earth.

Same thing. ISIL is acceptable.

What do you see through me?
Exactly....

Not sure what you're getting at. ISIL is the same thing.

What do you see through me?
Exactly....

Not sure what you're getting at. ISIL is the same thing.

Your Obama agrees....

OTOH, the GOP douchebags screwed up the Versailles Treaty and the League of Nations, started the Great Depression, allowed the Nazi and Japanese militarists produced by it to run wild for years, overthrew many democracies in the cold war, kept the Vietnam War going for politics, and wrecked the ME under Raygun and the Boooshes- and ANOTHER corrupt world depression.. The GOP always suqs, dupe
:cuckoo:

I love my country, but I'm not blindly patriotic
No one says you must be blindly patriotic but to give us the benefit of doubt would be nice. I always tell folks like you to take a trip, go to other nations, see how others live, what they worship, what is important to them. I have traveled the world and spoke with peoples from many nations. Believe me, this is the greatest nation with the biggest heart on earth.

I am thankful I am an American but feel there are things to improve upon here. I wonder how many countries we'd meddle with if they had nothing we wanted.

Look at our interventions in Latin America and Iran. We had some dirty hands
You are reading some false and twisted info. America was at war, not a shooting war but a war no less. We were in a war to halt communism from reaching our shores. To be surrounded by communist nations in the 40's and 50's was a very scary thing for Americans to except back then. We did what was needed. You should be thankful, you could be speaking a language other than English if we hadn't.

Google it.

I love my country, but I'm not blindly patriotic.
NO, of course not. You just believe whatever you hear like most people.

I am thankful I am an American but feel there are things to improve upon here. I wonder how many countries we'd meddle with if they had nothing we wanted
Nations have interest not friends, that is an adult way to think.

Forum List

Back