Trump To Snub WHCD . . . Again

Why would be go into took of lying Democrat Party sycophants when he could go to a rally of normal Americans instead?

"Normal Americans". Yeah. More like America's dirt merchants. NASCAR-watching, trucker hat wearing reprobates. The fat, ugly and stupid of the nation attend these rallies. A bomb could go off and kill everyone at one of these events and nothing of value would be lost. The same goes for Antifa protests. The same goes for neo-nazi protests. Fuck you and every deplorable still taking up air meant for "Normal Americans".

Great post. So true. Liberals will only try to paint a negative picture of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone has to be constructively critical when the right mostly refuses to be. Especially when he takes opposite awful positions on everything.
I think you've got that backwards. For instance, most of the Democratic Party is on record as supporting a border wall -- until Trump said he wanted to build one.

Then, magically, Democrats opposed it...simply because Trump wanted it.

How childish!

Great post. So true. Liberals will only try to paint a negative picture of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone has to be constructively critical when the right mostly refuses to be. Especially when he takes opposite awful positions on everything.
I think you've got that backwards. For instance, most of the Democratic Party is on record as supporting a border wall -- until Trump said he wanted to build one.

Then, magically, Democrats opposed it...simply because Trump wanted it.

How childish!
It just proves how really bad democrats are for the country!

Why would be go into took of lying Democrat Party sycophants when he could go to a rally of normal Americans instead?

"Normal Americans". Yeah. More like America's dirt merchants. NASCAR-watching, trucker hat wearing reprobates. The fat, ugly and stupid of the nation attend these rallies. A bomb could go off and kill everyone at one of these events and nothing of value would be lost. The same goes for Antifa protests. The same goes for neo-nazi protests. Fuck you and every deplorable still taking up air meant for "Normal Americans".
You and people like you are why Trump won.

Keep it up, genius.

They frighten donnie too much.
Lol
There is no reason whatsoever for him to show up to a clownfest like that
Every other President managed to show

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol
All the White House correspondents dinner is, is a bunch of progressive clowns padding each other on the back..... nothing more nothing less
Fat Donnie can’t take a joke at his expense
Would it be appropriate then to make jokes about the people sniping at him and his family and people he knows. Taking liberty with their flaws and rumors and being inclusive of their families, friends and people they know with nasty vicious barbs. This is our culture now. I think he would bring the house down. I wonder if they will laugh.

I bet they'd cry and be outraged.

Lol

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol
All the White House correspondents dinner is, is a bunch of progressive clowns padding each other on the back..... nothing more nothing less
lol
The only people that are welcome at the White House correspondents dinner are progressives...
Every other President has attended and actually had a good time

Fat Donnie is too big a pussy

Lol

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol
lol
The only people that are welcome at the White House correspondents dinner are progressives...

21st century America has lots of definitions of pussies. I submit to you that if things ever get bad we will find out who the real pussies are.

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol
lol

21st century America has lots of definitions of pussies. I submit to you that if things ever get bad we will find out who the real pussies are.
birthday commie.jpg

Lol
lol

View attachment 254775
Trump voter

lol

View attachment 254775
Trump voter
In no possible universe is that little Soi Boi Commie a Trump voter. He's one of yours.

lol

View attachment 254775
Trump voter
In no possible universe is that little Soi Boi Commie a Trump voter. He's one of yours.

Putin would be proud of that Trump voter

He even has a Trump haircut

View attachment 254775
Trump voter

Oh, shut up.

View attachment 254775
Trump voter

Oh, shut up.
Has MAGA written all over him

View attachment 254775
Trump voter

He even has a Trump haircut
Yeah, but you have Stalin haircuts.

Trump. You gotta love the guy. There just is no give in this guy.

Once you screw him over, he's got it in for you for life.

Trump to snub White House Correspondents Dinner for third year in a row
Lol

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol

Look toadface, that is only because their "jokes" are not meant kindly. There is no good nature in their "jokes" just as there is no good nature in your comments. In my lifetime, I've not seen any other president treated with total. absolute contempt. Now you can argue what role Trump played because of things he's said too, but that does not change the fact that they have ZERO respect for the guy and I blame him not one bit for not wanting to go to a room full of people who behind his back call him a dictator and an orange child and call for his beheading and insult his wife and children.

Trump. You gotta love the guy. There just is no give in this guy.

Once you screw him over, he's got it in for you for life.

Trump to snub White House Correspondents Dinner for third year in a row

He's going to hold a rally somewhere and it will completely wipe out reporting on the media farce.

I would hope that the WH Correspondents have the Tremendous Rally on the big screen at the dinner. Its the job of a correspondent to report on the President's big events, and this rally is going to be a big one.

President Trump has also cancelled the WH Media Christmas Party, which was a traditional during Obama's reign.

These folks are Obama's friends, not his or the American people, they should go socialize with their own friends. Maybe Obama will have a party for them at his Washington DC mansion?

SEEMS TO ME that it should be the PRESS inviting Trump to a nice dinner and trying to placate him, not the other way around!
Very true

That is what Trump expects

People to gather and kiss his ass

REALLY, RW? Tell me, when was the last time a room full of people gathered at the WH to kiss his ass? What do you think Obumma or Hillary would do, say or feel if they were treated and talked to the way Trump is? Neither of them have EVER been treated that way once. I've never seen a bigger ass-kissing than when either Obumma or Hillary show up on some talk show for an "interview"------ not a single tough question is EVER asked of them, the whole thing is a fluff piece to try to make them look good.

HERE is the state of liberal "entertainment" these days; mind you, this is NOT a political or news analysis show. This is CBS ENTERTAINMENT, comedy, and this is NOT meant to be funny, this is meant to injury, hurt, attack Trump and to hurt him politically. LET'S SEE:

26latenight1-facebookJumbo.png

• Puts kids in cages (made to sound like they're treated like dogs).
  • Humped flag.
  • Birther stuff as racist.
  • Did not try to ban muslims.
  • Liked by white supremacists? Obama was loved by Black Panthers.
  • Surrounded by conviction criminals? Bullshit.
  • Fathered Don Junior? Nice.
  • Bet Barry and Hillary don't know words to God Bless America neither.
  • Should be counting the allegations against the Clintons first.
  • Refuses to get dog?
  • Can't close Umbrella? Barry can't say Okaydoke. Hillary can walk a flight of stairs or go through turnstile.
  • 5 million illegal votes? Could be more. Let's institute Voter ID and see.
  • Totally dumb. Nice.
Can you tell me on what date Colbert gave an equally incisive rundown on Hillary and Barry?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back