Trump To Snub WHCD . . . Again

Poor Donnie. The star pitcher who can't throw out the first pitch at a big league game because he'd get boo'd off the mound by REAL AMERICANS.

Sad, believe me.
I see you have no point, just a gut full hate and envy.

Trump's rally of Real Americans will be several 1000, who will stand in line for hours hoping there are seats left when they finally get to the front of the line.

View attachment 254296

Yes. He will have several thousand supporters attend his next rally. And he will lie to you about how many thousand.

Why doesn't he just head over to the National's next home game and greet a crowd that isn't made up of MAGA morons?

Thin skin?
Trumps popularity with normal people really triggers your inner troll, doesn't it?

Grow up

He's not popular with normal people.

Son, normal people put him in the White House.
Putin is normal?

Trump's rally of Real Americans will be several 1000, who will stand in line for hours hoping there are seats left when they finally get to the front of the line.

View attachment 254296

Yes. He will have several thousand supporters attend his next rally. And he will lie to you about how many thousand.

Why doesn't he just head over to the National's next home game and greet a crowd that isn't made up of MAGA morons?

Thin skin?
Trumps popularity with normal people really triggers your inner troll, doesn't it?

Grow up

Putin is normal?

I'd say, sure Uncle Pooty is very normative. You can disagree with some of his policies, but he's a regular red blooded kind of guy. not a panty waist by any definition of the word

Thin skin?

Grow up

Putin is normal?

I'd say, sure Uncle Pooty is very normative. You can disagree with some of his policies, but he's a regular red blooded kind of guy. not a panty waist by any definition of the word
Tyrant

Grow up

Putin is normal?

Tyrant

Pooty may be a tyrant, but he doesn't take it up the ass and that makes him normative.

At last years WH Correspondents Dinner, they stood there and actually criticized Press Secretary Sanders appearance. They made bawdy jokes about the alleged affair between Stormy Daniels and the President. Is that kind of allegation really something that that not just the President, but also the first lady and the President's minor children need to hear?

its just isn't appropriate.

Sure, the President can take it, but abusing Ms. Sanders' physical appearance and talking dirty about the President is something they NEVER did with Obama. The WH Press Correspondents said nothing at all about the Big O's alleged affair with Larry Sinclair, or reported allegations that "Mrs." Obama is actually a man. When Clinton was President, they said nothing to mock the appearance of Janet Reno or Madeline Albright , two really homely broads that worked with Slick Willy.

At last years WH Correspondents Dinner, they stood there and actually criticized Press Secretary Sanders appearance. They made bawdy jokes about the alleged affair between Stormy Daniels and the President. Is that kind of allegation really something that that not just the President, but also the first lady and the President's minor children need to hear?

Sure, the President can take it, but abusing Ms. Sanders' physical appearance and talking dirty about the President is something they NEVER did with Obama. The WH Press Correspondents said nothing at all about the Big O's alleged affair with Larry Sinclair, or reported allegations that "Mrs." Obama is actually a man. When Clinton was President, they said nothing to mock the appearance of Janet Reno or Madeline Albright , two really homely broads that worked with Slick Willy.
President Snowflake

President Snowflake

Do you have the same opinion of Obama, for his failure to attend the March for Life? Is Barry a "snowflake" because he didn't show up to take some good natured ribbing for being a "baby killer" or for his wife's alleged penis?

Barry is the thin skinned half-negro. He never went in front of any audience besides a friendly one. He had the entire MSM in his back pocket, he could do no wrong, scandals never became public unless FNC mentioned them, etc.

It was BARRY HUSSEIN OBAMA that mentioned banning Fox News from the white house press corps. Why? Because he's Barry, the thin skinned half-negro.

President Obama's Feud with FOX News

Obama, Fox News and the Free Press - FactCheck.org

Last edited:

View attachment 254296

Thin skin?

Grow up

Putin is normal?

I don't know. Ask Barry Hussein Obama. He's the one who said to tell Putin he would be more flexible after the election.

Trump. You gotta love the guy. There just is no give in this guy.

Once you screw him over, he's got it in for you for life.

Trump to snub White House Correspondents Dinner for third year in a row

He's going to hold a rally somewhere and it will completely wipe out reporting on the media farce.

I would hope that the WH Correspondents have the Tremendous Rally on the big screen at the dinner. Its the job of a correspondent to report on the President's big events, and this rally is going to be a big one.

President Trump has also cancelled the WH Media Christmas Party, which was a traditional during Obama's reign.

These folks are Obama's friends, not his or the American people, they should go socialize with their own friends. Maybe Obama will have a party for them at his Washington DC mansion?

SEEMS TO ME that it should be the PRESS inviting Trump to a nice dinner and trying to placate him, not the other way around!

He's going to hold a rally somewhere and it will completely wipe out reporting on the media farce.

I would hope that the WH Correspondents have the Tremendous Rally on the big screen at the dinner. Its the job of a correspondent to report on the President's big events, and this rally is going to be a big one.

President Trump has also cancelled the WH Media Christmas Party, which was a traditional during Obama's reign.

These folks are Obama's friends, not his or the American people, they should go socialize with their own friends. Maybe Obama will have a party for them at his Washington DC mansion?

SEEMS TO ME that it should be the PRESS inviting Trump to a nice dinner and trying to placate him, not the other way around!
Very true

That is what Trump expects

People to gather and kiss his ass

Very true

Let you be the first.

https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Vince_McMahon's_Kiss_My_Ass_ClubQUOTE="rightwinger, post: 22161826, member: 20321"]

Very true

People to gather and kiss his ass[/QUOTE]

Actually, you are wrong. It is President Trump's good friend Vince McMahon who organized the Kiss My Ass Club, not Trump himself.

Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club

Very true

Let you be the first.

What a despot

Like some puppet dictator that demands that everyone praise him

They frighten donnie too much.
Lol
There is no reason whatsoever for him to show up to a clownfest like that
Every other President managed to show

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol
All the White House correspondents dinner is, is a bunch of progressive clowns padding each other on the back..... nothing more nothing less

Lol

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol
All the White House correspondents dinner is, is a bunch of progressive clowns padding each other on the back..... nothing more nothing less
Fat Donnie can’t take a joke at his expense

Lol

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol
lol
The only people that are welcome at the White House correspondents dinner are progressives...

Lol

Trump is an orange pussy
Lol
Would it be appropriate then to make jokes about the people sniping at him and his family and people he knows. Taking liberty with their flaws and rumors and being inclusive of their families, friends and people they know with nasty vicious barbs. This is our culture now. I think he would bring the house down. I wonder if they will laugh.

Forum List

Back