Trump To Snub WHCD . . . Again

Hmmm.

That claim has not been verified.
Says the master of posting fake news.

You will not find a single example of me posting a news item that isn’t 100% verified and accurate.
You are a lying sack of shit.

Find one.

I’ll wait.
I wont

That’s right. You won’t find one. You’ve just picked a line of bullshit form your ass and promptly ran away when challenged.

Why did you even go there? Was it a reflex?

Says the master of posting fake news.

You will not find a single example of me posting a news item that isn’t 100% verified and accurate.
You are a lying sack of shit.

Find one.

I’ll wait.
I wont

That’s right. You won’t find one. You’ve just picked a line of bullshit form your ass and promptly ran away when challenged.

Why did you even go there? Was it a reflex?
Lie.

Trump will never speak at an event where the audience does not consist of people who support him or work for him.

That should concern his loyal fans.

Smart man....
It's called efficiency.

Jo

It is cowardice and an abdication of his duty to be everyone's president.

He's a pussy.
Most women comediennes are not very good. And those who who spout political comedy that is one sided are worse. I watch Samantha Bee commercials for her show and not one laugh. You can hear the canned laughter. How the hell does she have a career? Whoopi was never funny. Behar if she stopped with the political crap is funny because she is edgy. Then you have comedy women who may have been on TV and then to the movies who made tens of millions of dollars and more because of the system is set up for them. Some of the SNL women were funny. But many are not and are rich today. This is not to demean comedy with women. There are sitcoms where they are outstanding. But the politicalization of comedy has dampened having fun. You see. You can't call those so called strong women pussies. Its hate. And as time moves on there will be more conflicts of violence between men and women as it is logical. More and more men impoverished and under educated while more and more women in college and getting the better jobs is....well you figure it out.

Trump will never speak at an event where the audience does not consist of people who support him or work for him.

The White House correspondents dinner people never make fun of progressives, The motherfuckers worship the motherfuckers
We don`t worship motherfuckers. Do you worship a guy who wants to fuck his own daughter?
trump and dating ivanka - Bing video
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

The White House correspondents dinner people never make fun of progressives, The motherfuckers worship the motherfuckers

One. They do make fun of progressives.

Two. Cowboy up, Nancy. It’s just words.
Lol
Na, they never do.
That’s OK though, they are an incestuous bunch

We don`t worship motherfuckers. Do you worship a guy who wants to fuck his own daughter?

Look Goon, first of all, you're scum for attacking the guy's kid, if someone were attacking someone else's daughter, you'd be all up about it! You don't see the Leftist Media asking any such questions about a guy's daughter with anyone else, do ya? They're FISHING for a juicy answer just for creeps like you.

Second, Goon, Trump was simply being honest that his daughter IS that hot, that beautiful. He was simply saying that in a humorous way trying to be funny. Let's face it, Ivanka IS beautiful. She's in like the 99th percentile hot, beautiful, smart, funny, intelligent, educated and RICH. You'd kill to just sit beside her.

I don't see anyone lining up to hit on Obama or Hillary's kids, much less even ASKING about them, because they all got horse faces!

Look Goon, first of all, you're scum for attacking the guy's kid, if someone were attacking someone else's daughter, you'd be all up about it! You don't see the Leftist Media asking any such questions about a guy's daughter with anyone else, do ya? They're FISHING for a juicy answer just for creeps like you.

Second, Goon, Trump was simply being honest that his daughter IS that hot, that beautiful. He was simply saying that in a humorous way trying to be funny. Let's face it, Ivanka IS beautiful. She's in like the 99th percentile hot, beautiful, smart, funny, intelligent, educated and RICH. You'd kill to just sit beside her.

I don't see anyone lining up to hit on Obama or Hillary's kids, much less even ASKING about them, because they all got horse faces!

Yeah!!! Good people NEVER attack kids!!

If you're the benchmark for brilliant, I gotta say -- the bar's set pretty low.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

What that means is your self-limited, narrow world-view is not universal.

For the new folks...what does is it mean to "dave" here at the USMB?

How did that phrase come about?
You libtards decided to have a pile on!

Yeah? He did nothing to earn it?

There's that personal responsibility again.
Yes, because words hurt. :206:

Or...OR...you could stop being sissy bedwetters.

Hasn't happened yet, though.
Well you must admit it, Daveman, they're either Howl or run with them. ;)
So good to have you posting here.
Glad to be back, my dear. :beer:

It's just words...except when a conservative on a message board says them.

Then you all have a kollektive meltdown and tantrum.

Then you sniff back your tears and pretend you ran me off the board.

For the new folks...what does is it mean to "dave" here at the USMB?

How did that phrase come about?
You libtards decided to have a pile on!

Yeah? He did nothing to earn it?

There's that personal responsibility again.
Yes, because words hurt. :206:

Or...OR...you could stop being sissy bedwetters.

Hasn't happened yet, though.
Well you must admit it, Daveman, they're either Howl or run with them. ;)
So good to have you posting here.
Glad to be back, my dear. :beer:

Why did you leave?

It's just words...except when a conservative on a message board says them.

Then you all have a kollektive meltdown and tantrum.

Then you sniff back your tears and pretend you ran me off the board.

Ran you off?

Don't be retarded. You got what everyone gets....only you couldn't hang. Take responsibility for
your actions AND your reactions, DAVE.

The nutbags are not being very helpful here. We have some members who were not here to witness the oranges of the term “to Dave” here at USMB.

I mean...it forced a prolific poster...someone of extreme arrogance and overstated self importance...to leave the board for a long time.

It was epic.

Come on Dave. Give us the summary.
I already did, dumbass. Leftist butthurt. No ass-kissing. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And the fact that you think you all ran me off the board...that's the icing on the cake. :auiqs.jpg:

Let's put it this way, folks didn't much bother with Chelsea or the Obama kis when they WERE kids. Not even much as an adult. Mostly Chelsea as an adult because she HAS stuck her head into politics. But what about the Left? I can't count the number of attacks on Ivanka as a child just because she posed sitting on her Dad's leg giving him a smooch. And Baron IS a kid and he's been attacked these past couple of years.

So yes, I guess you're right, good people don't attack kids. Don't read sexual innuendo into innocent actions just because they have a boner in their pants. They don't smear a guy's children just because they hate the father. And they don't put their hands all over stranger's kids and play with their hair making them afraid and very uncomfortable and be totally unconscious of it. That is all for the Freakazoid Left to do.

The nutbags are not being very helpful here. We have some members who were not here to witness the oranges of the term “to Dave” here at USMB.

I mean...it forced a prolific poster...someone of extreme arrogance and overstated self importance...to leave the board for a long time.

It was epic.

Come on Dave. Give us the summary.
I already did, dumbass. Leftist butthurt. No ass-kissing. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And the fact that you think you all ran me off the board...that's the icing on the cake. :auiqs.jpg:

The last thing anyone wanted was for you to leave. We were having way too much fun for that. Sadly....
you couldn't stand the mocking.

Let's put it this way, folks didn't much bother with Chelsea or the Obama kis when they WERE kids. Not even much as an adult. Mostly Chelsea as an adult because she HAS stuck her head into politics. But what about the Left? I can't count the number of attacks on Ivanka as a child just because she posed sitting on her Dad's leg giving him a smooth. And Baron IS a kid and he's been attacked these past couple of years.

So yes, I guess you're right, good people don't attack kids. Don't read sexual innuendo into innocent actions just because they have a boner in their pants. They don't smear a guy's children just because they hate the father. And they don't put their hands all over stranger's kids and play with their hair making them afraid and very uncomfortable and be totally unconscious of it. That is all for the Freakazoid Left to do.

Dude....just stop. You attacked the kids.

Forum List

Back