Trump Told Russians That Firing Nut Job Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Telling Russia he fired Comey is not a crime, asking Comey to stop the investigation of Flynn is not a crime. What crime, site the crime you have evidence that Trump committed.

Actually asking Comey to stop a criminal investigation is obstruction of justice.

Source: New York Times
WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job", Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off. Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureaus investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

What a retard Trump is to admit to his crime.
Firing unstable and untrustworthy people is retarded? Please explain how?

What's comey hiding ? How come he doesn't want to testify before the Senate?

We’re extremely disappointed in James Comey’s decision not to testify voluntarily before the Judiciary Committee. There is no reason he can’t testify before both the Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, particularly given that the Judiciary Committee is the FBI’s primary oversight committee with broad jurisdiction over federal law enforcement, FISA and the nomination of the next FBI director....He should reconsider his decision.”

Comey is no longer a federal employee, He's doing any testifying on his own time, and on his own dime. He doesn't even get car fare. Comey is already testifying both in open and closed session to the senate intelligence committee. They can share it with justice.

No I wonder why he is afraid of Chuck Grassy, Dieane , Orrin and Lindsey

WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job", Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off. Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureaus investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

Trump needs to revoke the NYTimes ability to print and disseminate this seditious Bullshit. It's enough already

While he employs the editor of Breitbart.

Fuckin' A !

We’re extremely disappointed in James Comey’s decision not to testify voluntarily before the Judiciary Committee. There is no reason he can’t testify before both the Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, particularly given that the Judiciary Committee is the FBI’s primary oversight committee with broad jurisdiction over federal law enforcement, FISA and the nomination of the next FBI director....He should reconsider his decision.”

Comey is no longer a federal employee, He's doing any testifying on his own time, and on his own dime. He doesn't even get car fare. Comey is already testifying both in open and closed session to the senate intelligence committee. They can share it with justice.

No I wonder why he is afraid of Chuck Grassy, Dieane , Orrin and Lindsey

Btw from what I heard they have to pay for their own lawyers regardless if they were a government employee or not .

What the hell you are you on?

Comey agrees to testify in open hearing before Senate Intelligence Committee

Yet again he refuses to testify before the judiciary, can you fucking read rainbow homo?
Apparently you can't, retard.

You claimed Comey was not going to testify before the Senate, and was therefore hiding something.

I proved you wrong.

And you knew you were wrong, that's why you didn't link to where you got your quote, because the source you got your quote from plainly says Comey is going to testify before the Senate.

You retards think you're clever. It is very amusing.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Hmmm, where did that quote come from? One of your favorite piss outlets?

Here's one place where it came from: Comey Declines To Testify Before Senate Judiciary Committee

And another: Grassley 'extremely disappointed' Comey won't testify before panel

And so forth.

Now let's take a look at what else they say:

Five separate congressional committees are investigating Russia’s influence in the 2016 election and if any individual on the Trump campaign of transition colluded with Kremlin officials.

However, since President Donald Trump fired him almost two weeks ago, Comey has only agreed to go and testify publicly before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

So Comey IS testifying before the Senate, and you knew that. That's why you didn't link to the whole story.

Sooner or later, you dumb fucks need to learn not to lie when I'm around.

Yeah it's unbelievable what he says and tweets--and he implicates himself all of the time--including in this video where he actually admits that he fired Comey to stop the Russian investigation. That's Obstruction of Justice and reason for impeachment.

Here's one place where it came from: Comey Declines To Testify Before Senate Judiciary Committee

And so forth.

Five separate congressional committees are investigating Russia’s influence in the 2016 election and if any individual on the Trump campaign of transition colluded with Kremlin officials.

However, since President Donald Trump fired him almost two weeks ago, Comey has only agreed to go and testify publicly before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

So Comey IS testifying before the Senate, and you knew that. That's why you didn't link to the whole story.

Again you rainbow homo what's he affraid of? Getting burned like Trey Gowdy smoked his ass May 3rd?

Btw from what I heard they have to pay for their own lawyers regardless if they were a government employee or not .

28 CFR 50.15 - Representation of Federal officials and employees by Department of Justice attorneys or by private counsel furnished by the Department in civil, criminal,...employees are sued, subpoenaed, or charged in their individual capacities.

§ 50.15 Representation of Federal officials and employees by Department of Justice attorneys or by private counsel furnished by the Department in civil, criminal, and congressional proceedings in which Federal employees are sued, subpoenaed, or charged in their individual capacities.

when the actions for which representation is requested reasonably appear to have been performed within the scope of the employee's employment and the Attorney General or his designee determines that providing representation would otherwise be in the interest of the United States.

(2) Upon receipt of the individual's request for counsel, the litigating division shall determine whether the employee's actions reasonably appear to have been performed within the scope of his employment and whether providing representation would be in the interest of the United States.

And so forth.

Again you rainbow homo what's he affraid of? Getting burned like Trey Gowdy smoked his ass May 3rd?

Wow. You are one stupid idiot. Comey is testifying before the Senate next Wednesday. You said he wasn't testifying before the Senate.

Lick that egg off your face, retard. You are looking dumber by the minute.

"What's comey hiding ? How come he doesn't want to testify before the Senate?"

I'm going to be laughing my ass off at your willful stupidity and lies next Wednesday, retard.

28 CFR 50.15 - Representation of Federal officials and employees by Department of Justice attorneys or by private counsel furnished by the Department in civil, criminal,...employees are sued, subpoenaed, or charged in their individual capacities.

§ 50.15 Representation of Federal officials and employees by Department of Justice attorneys or by private counsel furnished by the Department in civil, criminal, and congressional proceedings in which Federal employees are sued, subpoenaed, or charged in their individual capacities.

when the actions for which representation is requested reasonably appear to have been performed within the scope of the employee's employment and the Attorney General or his designee determines that providing representation would otherwise be in the interest of the United States.

(2) Upon receipt of the individual's request for counsel, the litigating division shall determine whether the employee's actions reasonably appear to have been performed within the scope of his employment and whether providing representation would be in the interest of the United States.

Free Advice to Trump Aides: Quit While You Can

*snip*

Those who stick around, however, will discover that in politics, being part of a national story can be ruinous. Members of Mr. Clinton’s administration had to shoulder huge legal bills, some running into hundreds of thousands of dollars, after being forced to testify before congressional committees and grand juries. As Mr. Stephanopoulos noted in 1998, “A single trip to the grand jury can cost you $10,000.”

*snip*

“Anybody who is there now, if they’re anywhere close to the problems, they’re probably going to need an attorney, and it’s going to get expensive,” Mr. Dean warned. “I think a lot of people are going to get hurt.”

Allies of the Clintons set up legal defense funds to pay off some of their aides’ bills. People working for this administration should ask themselves whether they are confident that anyone close to Mr. Trump, a man notorious for stiffing his contractors, would do the same

And so forth.

Wow. You are one stupid idiot. Comey is testifying before the Senate next Wednesday. You said he wasn't testifying before the Senate.

Lick that egg off your face, retard. You are looking dumber by the minute.

"What's comey hiding ? How come he doesn't want to testify before the Senate?"

I'm going to be laughing my ass off at your willful stupidity and lies next Wednesday, retard.

Fuck you raibow homo you knew what I meant faggot.

Forum List

Back