Trump trials won't even begin before 2024 election, yet another Dem fail

I am stating likely fact... emotion has nothing to do with it... certainly not fear... your boy is now un-electable... why? Jan 6th.
Not my boy, moron. I'm not into speculating over this crap. You, democrats have hung this guy before trial three times with no results in the last seven years. I'm not holding my breath for this to go any further. Meh, wake me when you get a conviction, the rest is just democrat rah, rah, rah!

J6 was a Democrat operation, dumbass.

Give me a break.

Next you'll be telling us the FBI was somehow involved.

And Nancy Pelosi denied the National Guard after multiple requests by the Trump Administration.

And Ashley Babbitt should have never been killed.

And AOC was actually not even at the Capital after she said she was afraid of being raped by "MAGA thugs".

I could go on. ;)

Give me a break.

Next you'll be telling us the FBI was somehow involved.

And Nancy Pelosi denied the National Guard after multiple requests by the Trump Administration.

And Ashley Babbitt should have never been killed.

And AOC was actually not even at the Capital after she said she was afraid of being raped by "MAGA thugs".

I could go on. ;)

Do.

And they never pursued Ray Epps even though he clearly cajoled people to rush the Capital since he was undercover Fed.

And they never pursued whoever it was that planted the pipe bombs outside the DNC despite a city-state drowning in video cameras, because whoever it was was a Fed.

And the "Q-Anon Shaman" was let into the Capitol by Police and taken on a virtual guided tour.

As I say: None of this holds any veracity whatsoever.

And if you think otherwise?

You're clearly a backwards bigoted racist in cahoots with the Kremlin.

"I refuse to pay for a competent legal defense, so you must delay the trial!" isn't going to fly with any judge. Trump will be convicted well before the election.

Why yes, we liberals have been right about everythuing, and we're very proud of that. In contrast, the weepy sore-loser Trump cultists have all been crybaby fascist imbeciles.

And yes, we will keep rubbing our success in their sore-loser faces, and laughing at their sore-loser tears.

Ah, life is good. Unless you're a Trump cult loser.

HAHAHHAHAHA

You mean the fucking day he is not getting charged with anything for????

Not a damn thing?

I literally almost just spit my whiskey all over the PC monitor.

I guess I should thank you for this uproarious Sunday night entertainment.
Beyond your own base - and even within to some modest extent - January 6, 2021, has rendered your boy un-electable.

You no longer have the numbers to win on your own... you need legions of Independents and Swing Voters to vote with you.

If you run Trump in 2024 you will not get enough Independents and Swing Voters to actually win the general election in 2024.

Democrats + Independents + Swing Voters = an insurmountable Majority of the Electorate that your base cannot overcome.

Simple arithmetic which escapes you-and-yours.

Beyond your own base - and even within to some modest extent - January 6, 2021, has rendered your boy un-electable.

The majority of Americans in poll after poll clearly state 9/11....I mean 1/6 was NOT an insurrection.

Now do you want me to embarrass your stupid ass with the receipts, or do you want to shut the fuck up?

Different source disagrees. The only issue will be that there is a high probability that the Republican nomination process may be done before a verdict is reached.

Novermber 2024 is still over a year from now. Still this is only if Trump wins the republican nomination.

Thus Republican have to decide. Who has the best change of winning. Trump was nearly beat by Clinton. Trump was beat by Biden.

sure-jan.gif

Asked about Trump's role in the events on Jan. 6, 2021, 49% said Trump did something illegal, 19% said his conduct was unethical but not illegal, and 20% said he didn't do anything illegal.

It's true. If you just repeat your conspiracy delusions often enough, they'll magically become true.

Go on. Repeat them again. After all, what other options do you have? It's not like you can use facts and logic.

You're talking to yourself, right?

You're talking to yourself, right?
I'm serious. If you just repeat your crazy stories a hundred more times, Trump will beat the rap. He's counting on you. America is counting on you. Your conspiracies are our only hope.

Forum List

Back