Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

I believe trump believes the only sure way to stay in office in 2020 is for the USA to be at war since no President has ever lost an election during war time.

Believe me, if Trump believes he can stay in office if we are at war, he will get us in a war; does Iran come to mind?
:)-
No, the fact that you are media fed idiot comes to mind.

Knell minions & kiss my feet

f0528aeec4206dbf907d3d1a61131400.png

I believe trump believes the only sure way to stay in office in 2020 is for the USA to be at war since no President has ever lost an election during war time.

Believe me, if Trump believes he can stay in office if we are at war, he will get us in a war; does Iran come to mind?

"You're an idiot" comes to mind. Rather naturally, I must say.

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.
To be honest, I initially thought Trump was a joke...

But when you listen to him speak, and watch the desperation of the left...

Go Trump!!!!!
If you sat next to someone like Trump on a plane or in a bar & listened to him talk you'd wonder who the hell in their right mind would let this whack job out. Then you'd change seats.

Not all the Trump supporters are simple. Some of them have high school educations. The wit and IQ of a person are irrelevant to the right to have a political opinion anyhow.

Yet we beat Hillary.

How'd that happen

Trump shouldn't NEED a war to stay in office. The success of his economy + the lunacies of his opponents is good enough.

After the USA had isolated the Iran economically worlwide during the last year the Iran decided now to restart their nuclear program. Congrats USA!

Last edited:

If you believe that you are an ill-informed dufus. Trump is trying to pull out of global conflicts. He is, in fact, being criticized by the deep state military war mongers. The fact that he IS willing to defend US and USES that as power in negotiations does not mean he wants to go to war to gain land. Iran is and has been at war with US for decades. Open your eyes.

If you sat next to someone like Trump on a plane or in a bar & listened to him talk you'd wonder who the hell in their right mind would let this whack job out. Then you'd change seats.

I'd ask if I could buy him dinner and try to learn from him.

Your desperation is duly noted! The investigations are now pointed in your direction, the clock is ticking.

Trump shouldn't NEED a war to stay in office. The success of his economy + the lunacies of his opponents is good enough.

Do you really think you know what's going on in the real USA - and not in the virtual USA? Take Huawei as an example. Huawei buys worlwide for 70 billions. It sold material for 35 billions from the USA. This is now 11.8 billions - a result of the politics of Trump - and soon it will be nothing any longer. So what do you really think will win the USA? On the other side "the world" wins more and more the impression it's not good to use materials - also operating systems or other software - from the USA, because the USA is not shy any longer to use their ecomony as a weapon of the government of the USA - while the same time contracts, treaties and deals with the USA make not a big sense. The USA after Donald Trump will for sure not be the same USA. The results of the politics of Trump you will see in 20, 30, 50 years - perhaps even in 100 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back