Trump under fire ...

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They are trying their best to censor Pres.Trump. If they controls the narrative, that it will makes it easier for them to manipulate the public's mind. They tried to spread the narrative that Pres.Trump is a liar. But that didn't worked. And so every news report is an attack on the President to silence him.

Donald Trump and Fox News are coming under fire for contributing to a climate of Islamophobia, following the arrest of a supporter of the president who threatened to kill Ilhan Omar, a Democrat from Minnesota who was one of the first Muslim women elected to the US Congress.
Trump under fire over Islamophobia after man threatens to kill Ilhan Omar | Ilhan Omar | The Guardian

upload_2019-4-7_15-5-39.jpeg
upload_2019-4-7_15-7-6.jpeg

Omar and those like her are contributing to a "climate of Islamophobia", which is actually a disgust of terrorists and their activities.

Watch the reaction when Netanyahu annexes the West Bank in a couple of weeks.

The guy is obviously deranged. Nobody makes a threat like that and provides their name and contact information.

The guy is obviously deranged. Nobody makes a threat like that and provides their name and contact information.
Typical RWNJ.

I mean they aren't called that for nothing.

Isolated incident, most of the violence in this country is being perpetrated by left-wing nutcases.

Of course, had he succeeded, I probably would have managed a smile. It might have been difficult, but I would have managed.

:04:

Forum List

Back