Trump v. Obama

The same pollsters who predicted Hillary ahead all the way to a big win on November 8 says most love Obama and hate Trump. Hmmmm

Oh, hey, just for your "it's the liberal media" stuff that you shouted out, I found a "liberal media" time laps video of the whole day. Are you going to tell me that they edited it to cut loads of people out?

you mean like they photoshopped "supporters" into photos of Hillary rallies during the campaign?

No, I don't mean that.

didn't you just ask me in frustration why you can't get a serious response?

no worries mate - these troll threads are fun and drive site traffic - the mods love them

believe me

Iconcheers.gif

Yes, I did. You asked me a question, I responded to it. If you hadn't asked a question you knew the answer to already, then maybe you'd have got more of a serious response.

Well fuck, that changes everything. Trump will have to give back his participation trophy.

Doesn't change anything. But Trump needs to realize that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to actually make America great. Because right now that's not what he's doing.

What is he doing? He was just sworn in less than ten hours ago. He signed an executive order to halt bureaucracies from creating new laws that damage businesses which is unconstitutional BTW. As a person that hates bureaucracies, that was a great move for his first day in the White House.

So, Trump looking after his own interests..... we'll see

Like I've said to others, every time a right wing president gets in the economy gets a boost for a short time, before their policies really take hold and then the economy goes backwards again.

Well fuck, that changes everything. Trump will have to give back his participation trophy.

Doesn't change anything. But Trump needs to realize that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to actually make America great. Because right now that's not what he's doing.

What is he doing? He was just sworn in less than ten hours ago. He signed an executive order to halt bureaucracies from creating new laws that damage businesses which is unconstitutional BTW. As a person that hates bureaucracies, that was a great move for his first day in the White House.

Like I've said to others, every time a right wing president gets in the economy gets a boost for a short time, before their policies really take hold and then the economy goes backwards again.

You think that stopping those un-elected faceless nameless idiots from hurting our US businesses is because it only benefits Trump???? Didn't you even see what Trump's platform was when he ran????

Because of bureaucracies, my employer now has to endure tens of thousands of dollars in losses every year because of what they've done to us the last decade or so. Bureaucracies are used by politicians to move against the will of the people without taking responsibility for the damage they've done. Because of bureaucrats, I almost had to apply for disability this year, and I may have to next year although I'm perfectly capable of doing my job and damn good at it as well.

If I were Trump, I would dismantle every bureaucracy possible and pass a law that states any regulation or fine created by a bureaucracy has to be passed by the House first so we can hold people accountable for attacks on Americans and American businesses.

So Obama leaves office with a higher approval rating than Trump starts with.

Here's a picture of their inaugurals, spot the difference? Obama's is the top one.

Trump is claiming to be the president of all Americans, and there were some on the right claiming Trump was more popular based on how many people would turn up to his rallies compared to Hillary. Well....

a6aa144219734034aa4211203f4dfc88.jpg

Is this all these people can complain about, lol.

1. Trump supporters are NOT welfare recipients, nor rich Hollyweird types, we actually have to work. If the previous President had done a little better job with the economy, more could have attended.

2. Trump supporters are middle aged, not a bunch of wet behind the ears kids like Obamas, Sanders, and Clintstones.

3. No need for all of us to show up and demand our agenda be put in place by the rest of the federal government, we did that at the ballot box, and now control all 3 branches-)

Enjoy political Siberia far leftists, come back and be snarky when ya get a little power back-)

You think that stopping those un-elected faceless nameless idiots from hurting our US businesses is because it only benefits Trump???? Didn't you even see what Trump's platform was when he ran????

Because of bureaucracies, my employer now has to endure tens of thousands of dollars in losses every year because of what they've done to us the last decade or so. Bureaucracies are used by politicians to move against the will of the people without taking responsibility for the damage they've done. Because of bureaucrats, I almost had to apply for disability this year, and I may have to next year although I'm perfectly capable of doing my job and damn good at it as well.

If I were Trump, I would dismantle every bureaucracy possible and pass a law that states any regulation or fine created by a bureaucracy has to be passed by the House first so we can hold people accountable for attacks on Americans and American businesses.

Yeah, Trump's platform was to insult people and tell everyone what they wanted to hear. Great.

Sometimes bureaucracies do good, I'm not saying always, but the freer things are, then sometimes you get other problems.

Yeah, Trump's platform was to insult people and tell everyone what they wanted to hear. Great.

Sometimes bureaucracies do good, I'm not saying always, but the freer things are, then sometimes you get other problems.

Trump's platform was to bring jobs back and create new ones here. Getting rid of bureaucracies is a giant step in that direction. There are good bureaucracies? Name one! Tell me of one bureaucracy where Congress can't do their job instead. It's not like Congress people are working 50 weeks a year.

Our founders created a country where laws, taxation and fines are created by one entity so they can be held accountable by the people and allows citizens to redress.

Here's a picture of their inaugurals, spot the difference? Obama's is the top one.

Trump is claiming to be the president of all Americans, and there were some on the right claiming Trump was more popular based on how many people would turn up to his rallies compared to Hillary. Well....

1. Trump supporters are NOT welfare recipients, nor rich Hollyweird types, we actually have to work. If the previous President had done a little better job with the economy, more could have attended.

2. Trump supporters are middle aged, not a bunch of wet behind the ears kids like Obamas, Sanders, and Clintstones.

3. No need for all of us to show up and demand our agenda be put in place by the rest of the federal government, we did that at the ballot box, and now control all 3 branches-)

Enjoy political Siberia far leftists, come back and be snarky when ya get a little power back-)

You reckon Trump supporters aren't welfare recipients? Where's your evidence?

Trump supporters are only middle aged? Err.. where's your evidence?

Oh, no need to show up? Right, in the election it was all "Trump's clearly the best because he has the biggest rallies" and now people don't turn up and it's like, well, we don't need to.

I'm getting fed up of this bullshit politics where everything is positive spin for your own side no matter what.

Like the brexit people. They lose 20% value of their currency and it's all a scam from the elite to take them down. They gain 3% from a massive low point and it's proof that Brexit is the best for everyone. It loses 3% the next day because Trump opens his gob. Proof again that it's the elite against them.

It's just unbelievable that so many people can be so unrealistic about everything.

Yes Obama supporters don't have jobs

Most sophomores in civics class could tell you why there appeared to be more people at BO's. He was the first black POTUS and the blacks filled the streets. I'll also bet big money that the pics were not taken at the same moment of the inauguration because the liberal media plays those games and liberal fools fall for it every time.

Alas poor liberals- Trump had more than Clinton at his inauguration. Here is a link for the people interested in the truth. Sorry Frigidweirdass, you got fooled, but not everybody did.

How Many People Attended Trump’s Inauguration vs. Obama’s? [PHOTOS]

Today, Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States. There has been a lot of controversy about his presidency, including many performers who would not participate in his Inauguration concert and at least 60 Democrats who are boycotting his inauguration. But how were the numbers who attended his swearing-in ceremony as compared to former President Barack Obama in 2009 and 2013? Despite rumors that Trump’s inauguration had among the lowest turnouts in history, that’s just not true. Yes, Obama did bring in more people. Obama’s first inauguration was about double the number of people who attended Trump’s today. But Trump’s inauguration eclipsed the number who attended George W. Bush’s, and even far exceeded the number who attended Bill Clinton’s second inauguration. (See more photos comparing past inauguration crowds here.)

Okay, do you have a picture of Trump's inauguration where there are more people? Or are you just going to decide there were because it suits you? Oh, and blacks turned up? Are they not citizens of the US?

Read the post, follow the link bitch. All your questions are answered, but of course you don't want the truth, you want to believe what the liberal mass media tells you, because you are a frightened snowflake-afraid of reality and unable to cope in a world where you actually have to produce something to survive. ....whew, that felt good.

Oh, no need to show up? Right, in the election it was all "Trump's clearly the best because he has the biggest rallies" and now people don't turn up and it's like, well, we don't need to.

Maybe that's because most of Trump's rallies were held after working hours when people could attend. But liberals have made threats on turning Trump's inauguration into a nightmare and then you say people just aren't interested. Correct, they are not interested in getting attacked or having their vehicles damaged.

Last edited:

Reagan's policy worked for 12 years after him, Clinton's policy caused the hell the past 16 years.

Obama's ecnomic policy was just copy Bush Jr.

Maybe that's because most of Trump's rallies were held after working hours when people could attend. But liberals have made threats on turning Trump's inauguration into a nightmare and then you say people just aren't interested. Correct, they are not interested in getting attacked or having their vehicles damage.

No kidding ....

Most sophomores in civics class could tell you why there appeared to be more people at BO's. He was the first black POTUS and the blacks filled the streets. I'll also bet big money that the pics were not taken at the same moment of the inauguration because the liberal media plays those games and liberal fools fall for it every time.

Alas poor liberals- Trump had more than Clinton at his inauguration. Here is a link for the people interested in the truth. Sorry Frigidweirdass, you got fooled, but not everybody did.

How Many People Attended Trump’s Inauguration vs. Obama’s? [PHOTOS]

Today, Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States. There has been a lot of controversy about his presidency, including many performers who would not participate in his Inauguration concert and at least 60 Democrats who are boycotting his inauguration. But how were the numbers who attended his swearing-in ceremony as compared to former President Barack Obama in 2009 and 2013? Despite rumors that Trump’s inauguration had among the lowest turnouts in history, that’s just not true. Yes, Obama did bring in more people. Obama’s first inauguration was about double the number of people who attended Trump’s today. But Trump’s inauguration eclipsed the number who attended George W. Bush’s, and even far exceeded the number who attended Bill Clinton’s second inauguration. (See more photos comparing past inauguration crowds here.)

Okay, do you have a picture of Trump's inauguration where there are more people? Or are you just going to decide there were because it suits you? Oh, and blacks turned up? Are they not citizens of the US?

Read the post, follow the link bitch. All your questions are answered, but of course you don't want the truth, you want to believe what the liberal mass media tells you, because you are a frightened snowflake-afraid of reality and unable to cope in a world where you actually have to produce something to survive. ....whew, that felt good.

I don't do insults or insulters.

Maybe that's because most of Trump's rallies were held after working hours when people could attend. But liberals have made threats on turning Trump's inauguration into a nightmare and then you say people just aren't interested. Correct, they are not interested in getting attacked or having their vehicles damaged.

Oh, right, more excuses for why there weren't so many people. Not that it even matters....

Oh, right, more excuses for why there weren't so many people. Not that it even matters....

Correct, it does't matter to us, but it does to the left because you are the ones bringing it up.

I'm getting fed up of this bullshit politics where everything is positive spin for your own side no matter what.

Like the brexit people. They lose 20% value of their currency and it's all a scam from the elite to take them down. They gain 3% from a massive low point and it's proof that Brexit is the best for everyone. It loses 3% the next day because Trump opens his gob. Proof again that it's the elite against them.

It's just unbelievable that so many people can be so unrealistic about everything.

LOL, phony baloney, I asked you 1st, hehehehehehe. Wassa matter, your handlers haven't told you how to answer yet? Want me to help you, lol!

PATHETIC, just pathetic! Who in the hell is going to believe a bunch of people who hasn't a clue how to answer anything?

Go back fatfridgy, and get a clue! You got nothing but bull, and everyone on here knows it, lolol! CYA when you can light up a 5 watt light bulb with power. Till then, enjoy POLITICAL SIBERIA.....you, and Doctor QUACK-QUACK the mighty MOD, the BIG L, and all the rest of ya! Cya, wouldn't want to be ya, cause you are useless, helpless, and hopeless, and are not worth discussing how many plys on toilet paper, since you haven't the power to do anything about it-) :blowup:

Correct, it does't matter to us, but it does to the left because you are the ones bringing it up.

So, if it doesn't matter to the right, then why did Trump supporters bring it up and make a big hoohaa about it during the election process?

Forum List

Back