🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRUMP VOTERS WANT HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE EVEN IF RUSSIA COLLUSION IS PROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd want him in the white house even if he handed power directly to Putin over the Untied states.

The loserterian and extreme conservative movement wants what the russians are doing. They'd gladly merge with them to have their dream.
It is a repressive, totalitarian society and Putin is a dictator. That's what they want for us.
THE MOST IRONIC POST OF THE YEAR.

Scapegoating as a group necessitates that ingroup members settle on one specific target to blame for their problems. Scapegoating is also more likely to appear when a group has experienced difficult, prolonged negative experiences”

And yes the last election was a difficult traumatic experience and will be a prolonged negative experience for them :)

To better understand leftist democrats I recommend also looking up “blameshifting”, “denial”, “magical thinking” and “projection”.

Last edited:
Trump voters ignored the attempts to destroy Trump by the rich and powerful media elites before the last election.
Did you ever really think we would pay any more mind to their attempts to destroy him after the election?

A survey from Public Policy Polling released on Tuesday shows Trump’s base is firmly backing him as the probe into Russia’s interference in the U.S. election gains momentum.

Most of his supporters (75 percent) believe the Russia collusion story is just “fake news,” and a larger majority (79 percent) believe the president should remain in office even if it is discovered there was collusion between members of his campaign team and Russia during the election.

Trump supporters don't believe in Russia collusion, but want him in the White House either way, poll shows

-----------------

What kind of people are Republicans? Wow, I guess they really are deplorable.

It depends if course. If the collusion simply exposed the fraud and corruption of the Criminal Hillary then Russia did us a favor.

For crying out loud collusion is not illegal. No law would have been broken.

True, conspired with Russia to interfere in our election, already proved, but now comes the other crimes.

I'm curious, Penny...how did anything the Trump campaign talked about doing...in any way come close to what the Clinton campaign ACTUALLY DID! Hillary used a fake dossier disseminated by Russians that her campaign PAID to smear Donald Trump in the weeks before the election and then the Obama Administration went to court and told a Federal judge that the fake dossier was "proof" that Russians might have information with which to blackmail Trump and asked for wiretaps on the Trump campaign! Do you seriously not grasp how sleazy a move that was by both Clinton and Obama?

A survey from Public Policy Polling released on Tuesday shows Trump’s base is firmly backing him as the probe into Russia’s interference in the U.S. election gains momentum.

Most of his supporters (75 percent) believe the Russia collusion story is just “fake news,” and a larger majority (79 percent) believe the president should remain in office even if it is discovered there was collusion between members of his campaign team and Russia during the election.

Trump supporters don't believe in Russia collusion, but want him in the White House either way, poll shows

-----------------

Tell me, how did Putin get you to vote for Trump? Be specific.

The year was 2004 when they rewarded a president who lied our soldiers to their deaths in a search for wmds with a second term. Nothing surprises me about these deplorables.

mzeVpXH.png

-----------------

So long as he doesn't stand on a street corner and grab pu$$y.

True, conspired with Russia to interfere in our election, already proved, but now comes the other crimes.
true or trump?

either way it's not been proved, it's been assumed, which is the exact same thing to the left, no matter how many times they get proven wrong.
With the buttstains, no proof is ever needed of anything.

Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that
Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that Trump this Trump that
24/7...over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over

blah blah blah
just like the ''unarmed black man shot by police'''
over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over

SOME of it HAS to be fake news
much of it is CRAP--which I have documented/linked before
the MSM is CRAP
I just started a thread in Race Relations regarding the CRAP that comes out of the MSM
the lies/distortions/etc

we are not buying the MSM's or your CRAP

-----------------

You've been here long enough to know not to put the Title in all caps.

-----------------

Yea....Its "Fake News"

Even if it turns out to be true, they look at as "Who cares as long as Hillary is not President"

Do tell? What did the ROOSKIES do that stole the election from the Hildebeast? Are you claiming that the ROOSKIES cheated the Hildebeast by revealing the cheating of the DNC and the Hildebeast and that equals collusion and interference? Do you REALLY want to run with that????

Damn, just when I thought that leftards couldn't be more of a joke? They lower that bar so low that even a cripple could jump over......SMH.

""Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back