🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Vows Not to Let Radical Left Change Name of Thanksgiving

Nobody wants to change anything

Blow your Fox News bullshit out your ass

Sure they do --- we have it on no less a source that Orange Rumpy declaring "some people say".

Doesn't get much more credible than 'some people' dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany. "Some people" named John Miller, John Baron and David Dennison.

Leave it to Fox Noise to treat a Strawman Fallacy as if it were a real thing and hope nobody notices. Well I guess the OP didn't.

Last edited:
Thank you Donald for bringing this to our attention. I had been completely unaware that they wanted to change the name of thanksgiving. Now that I know, I'm livid. LIVID, I TELL YOU!

Oh wow, so that's how that works.

Thank you Donald for bringing this to our attention. I had been completely unaware that they wanted to change the name of thanksgiving. Now that I know, I'm livid. LIVID, I TELL YOU!

Yep. Rump be all like :stir:

Once again Trump does the right thing while Democrat leaders want to do the wrong thing.

<< President Trump told supporters at a rally held in Sunrise, Fla., Tuesday that he wouldn’t allow the “radical left” to change the name of Thanksgiving. >>

Trump vows not to change the name of Thanksgiving despite cries from the 'radical left'

You fucking dupes believe anything that fat fuck says. He's got you so goddamn brainwashed you'll never see the light of day.

There's a hilarious twitter feed about this by people making fun of Trump.

#WhatLiberalsCallThanksgiving

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...s-claim-that-some-people-want-rename-holiday/

“I must’ve missed the part where we called Thanksgiving something else,” one person wrote. “I hope trump enlightens us soon on what us liberals call it now so I can be sure to say the right thing on Thursday.”

“The holiday with turkey and stuffing that occurred just before the impeachment of the 45th President of the United States,” someone else quipped.

No, really. Trump actually claimed liberals want to change the name of Thanksgiving. He really did.

He must be testing just how stupid his true bleevers are.

I bet he goes to bed every night laughing his ass off at the stupid shit he has gotten the herd to bleev.

No, really. Trump actually claimed liberals want to change the name of Thanksgiving. He really did.

I bet he goes to bed every night laughing his ass off at the stupid shit he has gotten the herd to bleev.
What you did to Christmas, Easter while uplifting Halloween is a disgrace. Thanksgiving is also targeted. I would like to not believe it either. This has been going on longer then Trump.

Thank you President Trump for saving us from this nonexistent problem.

What you did to Christmas, Easter while uplifting Halloween is a disgrace. Thanksgiving is also targeted. I would like to not believe it either. This has been going on longer then Trump.

Now see, you've changed the name of Hallowe'en.

Fatter o' mact that's the only one that has been changed.
See me whining about it? No. I just continue to spell it the right way.

Once again Trump does the right thing while Democrat leaders want to do the wrong thing.

<< President Trump told supporters at a rally held in Sunrise, Fla., Tuesday that he wouldn’t allow the “radical left” to change the name of Thanksgiving. >>

Trump vows not to change the name of Thanksgiving despite cries from the 'radical left'
Nobody wants to change the name of Thanksgiving.

Where do you idiots come up with this crap?
He is a russian troll. They invent nonsense, and the Dotard regurgitates it. Then, they amplify it. It is literally their job.

Sure they do --- we have it on no less a source that Orange Rumpy declaring "some people say".

Doesn't get much more credible than 'some people' dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany. "Some people" named John Miller, John Baron and David Dennison.

Leave it to Fox Noise to treat a Strawman Fallacy as if it were a real thing and hope nobody notices. Well I guess the OP didn't.

The OP is sitting in a russian troll farm.

You fucking dupes believe anything that fat fuck says. He's got you so goddamn brainwashed you'll never see the light of day.

There's a hilarious twitter feed about this by people making fun of Trump.

#WhatLiberalsCallThanksgiving

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...s-claim-that-some-people-want-rename-holiday/

“I must’ve missed the part where we called Thanksgiving something else,” one person wrote. “I hope trump enlightens us soon on what us liberals call it now so I can be sure to say the right thing on Thursday.”

“The holiday with turkey and stuffing that occurred just before the impeachment of the 45th President of the United States,” someone else quipped.

Thank you President Trump for saving us from this nonexistent problem.

Nobody wants to change the name of Thanksgiving.

Where do you idiots come up with this crap?

Remember when all those twisted, fucked in the head degenerate pieces of shit swore that nobody would ever want to change the name of Columbus Day?
Oh wait....

Name one "Democratic leaders" (plural) who wanted to change the name, you worthless lying scum sucking America-hating Putin-loving POS!!!!!

Forum List

Back