Trump wanted 90 days to sort out his immigration policy...

Or maybe when the Republicans played dirty, they should have realized that there are no rules anymore. It's called consequences
That's an interesting response, I appreciate your honesty

Truth is, both sides have "played dirty"

Maybe my side did take it up a notch with Clinton, we probably did. It was a little worse with Bush I think (payback is hell)

It was there with Obama, but tempered, as so many were terrified with being labeled "racist"

But it's at a whole new level with Trump (and I believe Hillary would have gotten similar treatment, but she would at least have had the media running interference for her)

So, are we at the point of no return?

OR can we walk back from the ledge?

Not sure if I know the answer here...

Good that you are reminding us how activist dems take law into their hands and endanger lives without any remorse. Something should be done about this, absolutely. There is no way that Trump should send the wrong message in and let them have their way.

So... how many people have come into the US and killed people in the last 100 days or so?
They will be killing people in due time.

Or maybe when the Republicans played dirty, they should have realized that there are no rules anymore. It's called consequences
That's an interesting response, I appreciate your honesty

Truth is, both sides have "played dirty"

Maybe my side did take it up a notch with Clinton, we probably did. It was a little worse with Bush I think (payback is hell)

It was there with Obama, but tempered, as so many were terrified with being labeled "racist"

But it's at a whole new level with Trump (and I believe Hillary would have gotten similar treatment, but she would at least have had the media running interference for her)

So, are we at the point of no return?

OR can we walk back from the ledge?

Not sure if I know the answer here...

Yes, they have. And it's getting worse and worse. I'm not Democrat or Republican, I hate both the main parties, I hate the partisan nonsense, I hate the battles over control that ignore the real issues of life. Neither look after the people, neither do their job. And worst of all is the majority of the people are also in on it.

The point of no return? Yes, I think that happened a long time ago, the US seems to have been falling before it had even managed to rise to the top of the pile in the 1990s.

The only way to go back is to change the way people vote, and that won't happen because the two main parties don't want it to happen. It's not in THEIR interests for it to happen, so they'll take the ship down with them.

His tweets were completely out of line. Instead of starting with any sort of statement of support and solidarity with our allies, he again said the US should end the First Amendment by banning a religion. He also said that same stupid thing about not being politically correct. And why attack the mayor of London? And of course, he ignores the increase of domestic terror attacks in the US. Clueless.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The Judiciary have so far been the only branch of government to stop Trump because the Republican Congress does not act as a check on him. We will see individual state mayors resist him on climate control.

The left wing activists pretending to be judges have violated their oaths to defend and uphold the Constitution....their rulings against the executive branch powers are unConstitutional......there needs to be a check on them, not Trump.

And it was 90 days to work on our vetting process.......moron....

Oh good grief. Educate yourself. Their decision is not unconstitutional. In fact, it's exactly constitutional.

The 90 day thing was just another CheetoChimp lie.

The Judiciary have so far been the only branch of government to stop Trump because the Republican Congress does not act as a check on him. We will see individual state mayors resist him on climate control.

The left wing activists pretending to be judges have violated their oaths to defend and uphold the Constitution....their rulings against the executive branch powers are unConstitutional......there needs to be a check on them, not Trump.

And it was 90 days to work on our vetting process.......moron....

Oh good grief. Educate yourself. Their decision is not unconstitutional. In fact, it's exactly constitutional.

The 90 day thing was just another CheetoChimp lie.

Moron...it isn't Constitutional...the courts have no say in that executive order since not only is immigration policy vested in the executive branch there are also laws that give the President the power to curb immigration.

Forum List

Back