Trump wants Kaepernick & West for White House race summit

Mac what could Obama have done on race that he did not do?

I wonder if Mac1958 can list 20 positive things that Barack Obama did as president.

If he can, will he? Will he happily give that man credit for doing many very good things?

Unable to defend a failed Trump ‘administration,’ the reprehensible right attacks President Obama.

The only reason Kayne has yet to try and put his head up Trump's ass is to get Trump to pardon his great grandma from a life behind bars for being a drug pusher.

Mac what could Obama have done on race that he did not do?
Free political prisoners like Mumia Abu Jamal and Leonard Peltier.

Yeah. That would have done the trick.
Actually not really, that was one small thing. He could have done a lot more. For example studies on police violence.
Like donating 2 million dollars of his own money to help train kids to go to college and try to break the cycle of poverty? Yeah, he did that, WTF have you done?

I think it's a very well-meaning move on President Trump's part and it may be quite interesting. But I don't expect it to solve any long-term problems in the Crybaby-American community. Don't get me wrong, I wish thus summit all the best and it will probably be interesting, but it's as clear to me as the amniotic fluid in the Virgin Mary's uterus that black problems are genetic and therefore cannot truly be resolved through any benevolent social intervention. We're talking about the lowest average I.Q. race on this planet. This "white devil" was tested with an I.Q. of 139, which means I intellectually eat the entire black race for breakfast; that's a mathematical fact.

It's good of Trump to take a stab at this. Maybe something positive will be the result. We'll see.

Um, yeah, here's the thing....

We are not going to solve the race problems in this country by giving two Celebrity Retards more attention than they already have. (Actually, three Celebrity Retards, if you count the Orange Shitgibbon.)

I think it's a very well-meaning move on President Trump's part and it may be quite interesting. But I don't expect it to solve any long-term problems in the Crybaby-American community. Don't get me wrong, I wish thus summit all the best and it will probably be interesting, but it's as clear to me as the amniotic fluid in the Virgin Mary's uterus that black problems are genetic and therefore cannot truly be resolved through any benevolent social intervention. We're talking about the lowest average I.Q. race on this planet. This "white devil" was tested with an I.Q. of 139, which means I intellectually eat the entire black race for breakfast; that's a mathematical fact.

Hey, I wonder if some time before the end of this thread, Stormy Mac is going to challenge this open racism the way he challenges "regressives" who don't hate on the Muslim Community the way he does.

Besides the whole questionable numbers on IQ this racist POS has brought up here, the fact is, if there is a disparity, it has a lot more to do with racism than race.

Blacks usually have worse schools, are less likely to go to school with a full belly, are more likely to come home to an unfortunate family situation.

I wonder if Mac1958 can list 20 positive things that Barack Obama did as president.
If he can, will he? Will he happily give that man credit for doing many very good things?
I wonder why my posts and opinions are so goddamn important to you.

You just keep trying to get my attention.

I would ask, but of course, but since you're a hardcore partisan ideologue, I can't believe a thing you say.

So, I guess I'll just never know.

I wonder why my posts and opinions are so goddamn important to you.

You just keep trying to get my attention.

I would ask, but of course, but since you're a hardcore partisan ideologue, I can't believe a thing you say.

So, I guess I'll just never know.

Avoidance is your game.

Anyway, thanks Mr. President, I hope you follow through on this, and I very much hope something constructive comes from it.

Even though others are clearly hoping for the worst.

Forum List

Back