Trump wants to meet me.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump wants to meet me. Despite all the negative things I have said about Trump, he wants to meet me.

He wants to meet me over the brain dead Trump cult members.

Eat your heart out, Trump cult members.

I will report back after I meet with Trump.

1717184566576.png

Dear Lord.

I know he can't sink much LOWER, but he keeps proving he can go lower.

I'm so happy to see you clowns enter this "Rigged Contest" all in an attempt to 'steal your cash.'

Go for it, enter multiple times and send him $1,000's of your hard earned dollars, while you also bitch about not being able to afford a dozen eggs.

Trump wants to meet me. Despite all the negative things I have said about Trump, he wants to meet me.

View attachment 954938

And it's so funny that you are pissing yourself over a piece of spam.

Dear Lord.

I know he can't sink much LOWER, but he keeps proving he can go lower.

I'm so happy to see you clowns enter this "Rigged Contest" all in an attempt to 'steal your cash.'

Go for it, enter multiple times and send him $1,000's of your hard earned dollars, while you also bitch about not being able to afford a dozen eggs.
Well we don't suck off the gubment teat like you Wanker....so an investment now brings great results once thee evil is removed.

Investment? For what return? A possible picture?
The Memos are clear.

Trump is a Liar....call biden a bigger liar.
Trump leads a CULT.....say biden has a Cult and we are all members.
Trump is Corrupt....but make up and and support any fake claim about biden being the MOST corrupt.

Spam, Trump would never send out spam.

Does this mean when he sends these emails to the cult members it is spam. Does it mean he does not give a damn about anyone unless they send him money.

That cannot be true.

Gee, whiz. I wonder what he'd think if he knew how he triggered you by sending you spam.

Gee, whiz. I wonder what he'd think if he knew how he triggered you by sending you spam.
Feel free to respond with a convincing, compelling or even some valid response.

You are a Team Trump Cult Members, and because of that FACT....you must reply with any of the following:

TDS
24/7
Trump Triggers You
Pissing Yourself.......LOLLLOLLLL

Feel free to respond with a convincing, compelling or even some valid response.

You are a Team Trump Cult Members, and because of that FACT....you must reply with any of the following:

TDS
24/7
Trump Triggers You
Pissing Yourself.......LOLLLOLLLL

Respond to a post in a Political Satire forum in a way that you find proper?

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

View attachment 954938

Okay but be sure to post a selfie to your social media so everyone can drag you across the internet like a black man through the Texas backroads.

Forum List

Back