Trump wants to spend 4.4 trillion??? GTFO

Instead of raising spending by 10% I wished he'd decreased by that amount.

Then we'd have to listen to liberals squawking about how he doesn't care about the sick, elderly, children, poor, etc., etc.

I listen to the Democrats as well as I listen to my wife. If we're talking face to face or sitting next to each other in the car it's fine. Otherwise I simply consider it background noise. I tell her it isn't really my fault, half the time she's talking to the dogs anyways.
Wait, it's not just background noise after all???

Gramps here's spending for the past several years, how is Trump's proposed budget that different? Hey I'm all for slashing and burning waste and fraud in the budget and common sense spending cuts no argument.

2018 $4.40 Trillion proposed
2017 $4.26 Trillion
2016 $4.09 Trillion
2015 $3.90 Trillion
Are you honestly defending Trumps budget by saying it’s only slightly more than Obama’s budget?! Seriously? Were you cool with Obama’s budgets?

I really think the bone head is trying to defend it. Trump sniffers will follow their leader no matter what. It just doesn't matter.
and trump haters will bag on every single thing trump does. no matter what. it just doesn't matter.

and around we keep going.

The Liberal Democrat side of Donald Trump.
If Democrats had a winning candidate, it would look very much like this!
Name me one US republican president that didn't expand the debt...........or increased spending......Good luck......(music from Jeopardy's final round)

sure would not be reagan like the lunatic reaganut worshippers who love him so much like to believe.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

I hate to repeat myself - I TOLD YOU SO.

and Mr Big Shot hasn't even broke his runners out of the ice and got started yet.

stat tuned.

I said a long time ago that the guy was a liberal, and he is showing that he is.
I tried in vein pre election to wake people up. Having said that he won so that opportunity is gone. Now it is time to support the good and condemn the bad. This is BAAAAAD

and Mr Big Shot hasn't even broke his runners out of the ice and got started yet.

stat tuned.

I said a long time ago that the guy was a liberal, and he is showing that he is.
I tried in vein pre election to wake people up. Having said that he won so that opportunity is gone. Now it is time to support the good and condemn the bad. This is BAAAAAD

no food stamps - home delivery

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It takes an act of Congress to give out the dough.. and the propaganda from the GOP over the term of Oblama was a lie about budgets...So how do you feel being made a fool by the GOP?

How do you feel about being made a fool by the Democrats? AS we found out with healthcare, most everything the GOP told us was a lie. But then, everything the Dems tell us is an even bigger lie.

stat tuned.

We need to cut spending and raise taxes this is another step in the wrong direction and it will in the future have major consequences to the economy.

It takes an act of Congress to give out the dough.. and the propaganda from the GOP over the term of Oblama was a lie about budgets...So how do you feel being made a fool by the GOP?

How do you feel about being made a fool by the Democrats? AS we found out with healthcare, most everything the GOP told us was a lie. But then, everything the Dems tell us is an even bigger lie.
Dems/repubs same dog that barks differently..

stat tuned.

no food stamps - home delivery

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You should be very happy, first off you get more spending, which is what the left wants plus it is bad for America. It looks like a home run for you.

Name me one US republican president that didn't expand the debt...........or increased spending......Good luck......(music from Jeopardy's final round)

Calvin Coolidge

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You left out Harding...
One thing that makes them interesting is they lived a hundred years ago and that's about it....And the US wasn't a superpower...

Calvin Coolidge

You left out Harding...
One thing that makes them interesting is they lived a hundred years ago and that's about it....And the US wasn't a superpower...

True I did, but in my defense the challenge was to name "one". :113:

Calvin Coolidge

You left out Harding...

Well at least you got one....

Calvin Coolidge

You left out Harding...

Well at least you got one....

I look at Coolidge as the last actual conservative president, that is why he came to mind.

Are you honestly defending Trumps budget by saying it’s only slightly more than Obama’s budget?! Seriously? Were you cool with Obama’s budgets?

Are you honestly saying if Trump proposed budget cuts you people wouldn't squeal like a stuck pig?
How about you answer my question and then I’ll answer yours

Are you being intentionally dense? I answered your question in my first post before you asked it, what part of "I'm all for slashing and burning waste and fraud in the budget and common sense spending cuts" didn't you understand? Gramps thought Trump proposed $4.4 trillion for infrastructure on top of the $4 trillion dollar budget for a total of $8 plus trillion, I simply pointed out that's not what Trump proposed.
Well then let me ask it directly then... how do you feel about the budget that Trump proposed?

Okay let me assume for a moment that you wish to have an intelligent discussion on this topic, against my better judgement but okay.

I get what Trump is trying to do. He is proposing cuts to domestic spending in areas of waste and failure, diverting that money and yes an increase in spending to infrastructure spending that actually has a chance to pay dividends back on the money invested. This being part of a larger comprehensive plan that includes tax reform, corporate tax cuts, reduced government regulation, streamlined sped up government approval processes, etc. So as a larger comprehensive plan, some additional spending to kick this off with the promise that the investment will pay off big for the country sure I can get behind that.

Look we just piled $10 trillion freaking dollars onto the national debt over the past 8 years and have little to show for it, Trump could hardly do worse than that holy shit.

Let's see, Trump's tax cut benefits the wealthy. The Top 20% reap 72% of the tax cut, while the bottom 80% gets the left over 28%.
Secondly, the Top 20% has seen tremendous income growth, while the bottom 80@ has seen basically minor growth in income growth. This is primarily due to very minor wage growth, despite high productivity..
https://itep.org/wp-content/uploads/housetaxplan.pdf
And the domestic spending cuts? The elderly, disabled, the middle class and the low paid wages earners are the ones getting.
This is lie reverse Robin Hood, a large majority of the wealthy get the rewards and everyone else gets screwed.

Attachments

• household-incomes-mean-real.gif
    household-incomes-mean-real.gif
    84.7 KB · Views: 51
Are you honestly saying if Trump proposed budget cuts you people wouldn't squeal like a stuck pig?

Are you being intentionally dense? I answered your question in my first post before you asked it, what part of "I'm all for slashing and burning waste and fraud in the budget and common sense spending cuts" didn't you understand? Gramps thought Trump proposed $4.4 trillion for infrastructure on top of the $4 trillion dollar budget for a total of $8 plus trillion, I simply pointed out that's not what Trump proposed.
Well then let me ask it directly then... how do you feel about the budget that Trump proposed?

Okay let me assume for a moment that you wish to have an intelligent discussion on this topic, against my better judgement but okay.

I get what Trump is trying to do. He is proposing cuts to domestic spending in areas of waste and failure, diverting that money and yes an increase in spending to infrastructure spending that actually has a chance to pay dividends back on the money invested. This being part of a larger comprehensive plan that includes tax reform, corporate tax cuts, reduced government regulation, streamlined sped up government approval processes, etc. So as a larger comprehensive plan, some additional spending to kick this off with the promise that the investment will pay off big for the country sure I can get behind that.

Look we just piled $10 trillion freaking dollars onto the national debt over the past 8 years and have little to show for it, Trump could hardly do worse than that holy shit.
I am here to have a substantive discussion so I appreciate the thoughtful answer. My biggest critique of the Obama administration was with wasteful spending. One of the things that I appreciate about the Balance of power with our Left/Right politics is the fact that progressives invest and explore and then get reigned in by fiscal conservatives. We are in need of deficit control so I hope we get there or we will be in big trouble.

I think the justification that Trumps spending is all based on strong ROI is pretty weak though, that is an easy talking point and one that the Dems have also used. The fact is military spending is the biggest portion of the descretionary budget, by far. Trump has dramatically accelerated that and it does not have the ROI results that you speak of.

It wasn't Obama's fault, it was CONGRESS. They gave Obama a bit of money to spend, and yes one could make a point that some of his spending was on stuff that turned out to be losing propositions but congress largely controls what money is spent on and how much is spent. I'm no Obama fan but just trying to be fair to the guy.

We have three choices, lets talk reality okay.

Choice 1 the status quo I think we all know how that will turn out.

Choice 2 let congress increase spending and dole it out to their cronies, bad idea.

Choice 3 give Trump's approach a shot, again it could hardly be any worse than the last 16 years.

Trumps doing everything he can to seed a cold war with NK so he can partly justify military spending increases ... if he manages to make enough lips quiver and knees shake he could hit Reagan #'s at 2018-19 prices ..

Let's see, Trump's tax cut benefits the wealthy. The Top 20% reap 72% of the tax cut, while the bottom 80% gets the left over 28%.
Secondly, the Top 20% has seen tremendous income growth, while the bottom 80@ has seen basically minor growth in income growth. This is primarily due to very minor wage growth, despite high productivity..
https://itep.org/wp-content/uploads/housetaxplan.pdf
And the domestic spending cuts? The elderly, disabled, the middle class and the low paid wages earners are the ones getting.
This is lie reverse Robin Hood, a large majority of the wealthy get the rewards and everyone else gets screwed.

Oh please the middle class has TRILLIONS of dollars invested in corporations TRILLIONS. Largely their retirement savings. As stock holders in these corporations they will reap huge benefits from Trump's corporate tax cuts FACT! Enough with the twisted hate the 'rich' half truths okay.

Trumps doing everything he can to seed a cold war with NK so he can partly justify military spending increases ... if he manages to make enough lips quiver and knees shake he could hit Reagan #'s at 2018-19 prices ..

Probably the one of the dumbest posts to date.

Forum List

Back