Trump wants US Army to be a "PAID" Guard Dog for SAUDIS!!!

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012

“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically. They were making, before the oil went down ... they were making $1 billion a day.”

Not for ideals, not for humanitarian reasons, not for friendship, but just FOR MONEY...
How typical...

Trump: 'I would want to protect Saudi Arabia'

Not seeing the problem here.

Saudi Arabia is our ally...but they had no qualms driving down the price of oil to destroy our oil industry...How much did that cost us?

Now they need our help...and we'll happily give it to them, but we know they can afford to offset our costs...why shouldn't we require them to do that?

Actually, it's high time we elected a businessman to the Presidency. Let's elect someone who can look out for this nation's interests and run the nation in a businesslike fashion.

There is absolutely no reason we should defend Japan, Germany, or any other nation and maintain military bases within the borders of those nations and pay them rent to maintain bases there for their benefit. Saudi Arabia can certainly pay for our military protection. Apparently, they have some military themselves as well. I totally agree with Trump also that we should have had Iraq pay for our military presence in their country. We should have seized the Iraqi oil and kept it for our own use until we recouped our military expenses. The American taxpayer is simply expected to pay too much already. The costs of providing military bases and military protection for all these nations could be better spent on our own infrastructure and needs here at home.

“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically. They were making, before the oil went down ... they were making $1 billion a day.”

Not for ideals, not for humanitarian reasons, not for friendship, but just FOR MONEY...
How typical...

I like The Donald, but this I don't agree with him on, Saudi Arabia are savage POS.

JEDDAH: Saudi Arabia does not plan to start a war with Iran because it would be “catastrophic” for the region, according to Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

In a wide-ranging interview with The Economist magazine published on Thursday, he said: “It is something that we do not foresee at all, and whoever is pushing toward that is somebody who is not in their right mind. Because a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran is the beginning of a major catastrophe in the region. ... For sure we will not allow any such thing.”

KSA rules out Iran war

Don't worry , Israel will go over in the middle of the night and bomb Iran's reactor, just like they did Iraq and Syria, although it was in vain both times.

JEDDAH: Saudi Arabia does not plan to start a war with Iran because it would be “catastrophic” for the region, according to Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

In a wide-ranging interview with The Economist magazine published on Thursday, he said: “It is something that we do not foresee at all, and whoever is pushing toward that is somebody who is not in their right mind. Because a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran is the beginning of a major catastrophe in the region. ... For sure we will not allow any such thing.”

KSA rules out Iran war

Don't worry , Israel will go over in the middle of the night and bomb Iran's reactor, just like they did Iraq and Syria, although it was in vain both times.

and we give Israel $4 billion a year for failing .... sounds like a Republican plan to me.

People and their free shit mentality..smh

Saudi Arabia is our ally...but they had no qualms driving down the price of oil to destroy our oil industry...How much did that cost us?

Now they need our help...and we'll happily give it to them, but we know they can afford to offset our costs...why shouldn't we require them to do that?

Actually, it's high time we elected a businessman to the Presidency. Let's elect someone who can look out for this nation's interests and run the nation in a businesslike fashion.

There is absolutely no reason we should defend Japan, Germany, or any other nation and maintain military bases within the borders of those nations and pay them rent to maintain bases there for their benefit. Saudi Arabia can certainly pay for our military protection. Apparently, they have some military themselves as well. I totally agree with Trump also that we should have had Iraq pay for our military presence in their country. We should have seized the Iraqi oil and kept it for our own use until we recouped our military expenses. The American taxpayer is simply expected to pay too much already. The costs of providing military bases and military protection for all these nations could be better spent on our own infrastructure and needs here at home.

Really curious how the "evaluation" would work.

As a "bankrupt" businessman, curious for how much Trump would negotiate the price of each fallen American soldier...

100.000$ sounds like a fair price?
or maybe 250.000$?

What is a fair price for AMERICAN BLOOD???

I read 22 vets a day commit suicide. Maybe the first boys over should be Trumps.

KSA rules out Iran war

and we give Israel $4 billion a year for failing .... sounds like a Republican plan to me.

Doesn't matter who is in , they get their money.

As a "bankrupt" businessman, curious for how much Trump would negotiate the price of each fallen American soldier...

or maybe 250.000$?

What's the price for American blood now? Who's paying now? The American taxpayer, that's who's footing the bill past and present.

KSA rules out Iran war

Doesn't matter who is in , they get their money.

You should have expected a total stupid response or two.

or maybe 250.000$?

What's the price for American blood now? Who's paying now? The American taxpayer, that's who's footing the bill past and present.

American blood is not for sale now. The "Army of the United States" fighting its wars, not for money, but for ideals; for democracy, for liberty, for human rights... For great ideas American people are believing in, which makes this country great... Not for money...

What Trump is suggesting... marketing American blood... is beyond disgusting and the utmost unpatriotic idea I have ever heard, degrading to the American people...

I wonder if he would give them a discount if they paid for 2 wars at once...

or maybe 250.000$?

American blood is not for sale now. The "Army of the United States" fighting its wars, not for money, but for ideals; for democracy, for liberty, for human rights... For great ideas American people are believing in, which makes this country great... Not for money...

What Trump is suggesting... marketing American blood... is beyond disgusting and the utmost unpatriotic idea I have ever heard, degrading to the American people...

I wonder if he would give them a discount if they paid for 2 wars at once...

I believe you are twisting the truth a mite in order to discredit Donald. Our troops are in Japan and Germany and no war is going on there. I am a veteran myself and I say make those countries shoulder some of the load instead of making the taxpayers shoulder all the load. You can take your fake ideals and a dollar and buy yourself a cup of coffee.

WHat is wrong with that? We basically provide security for most countries in the world. They don't have to spend money defending themselves so why should they get a free ride.

How typical...

TRUMP HAS SWORE TO DEFEND AND SUPPORT THE GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE.

THE STUPID FUCK CAN NOT EXPLAIN THE REASON SAUDI ARABIA CAN NOT USE ITS PETRODOLLARS TO DEFEND ITSELF.

I GUESS THEY NEED THE DOUGH TO SUPPORT DA'ESH aka ISIS.

How typical...

Yes, the money. Trump is heavily invested in the Arabian Peninsula. He wouldn't hesitate to expend soldiers lives to protect his investments.

Forum List

Back