🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump was right about one thing, taking the 5th implies guilty as charged.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
  • Finally, the testimony must be self-incriminating, such that the information would provide a link in the chain of evidence needed to prosecute the individual for a crime. Thus, the information itself need not be incriminating; it suffices that the information would lead to the discovery of incriminating evidence.
--------------------------------------------------------

everyone is guilty unless the take the 5th. Why doesn't everyone take the 5th.

H. Clinton and Obama never took the 5th.

lol

Democrats are so petty...

(I guess that's why they call them snowflakes) :p

I don't see any reason at all to cooperate with partisan Democrats.

If they called me before the Jan 6 committee I'd flip a big middle finger in their faces just like Roger Stone did.

I'd take the fifth, I'd do ANYTHING to obstruct those assholes.

'Cause what they're doing is not justice. It's the exact opposite of justice

lol

Democrats are so petty...

(I guess that's why they call them snowflakes) :p

I don't see any reason at all to cooperate with partisan Democrats.

If they called me before the Jan 6 committee I'd flip a big middle finger in their faces just like Roger Stone did.

I'd take the fifth, I'd do ANYTHING to obstruct those assholes.

'Cause what they're doing is not justice. It's the exact opposite of justice
this implies you guilty.

You won't find a group of people acting more guilty.

That doesn't mean they'll be found guilty, though, if it even gets that far.

This is the political equivalent of the Mafia.

dacWMfx.jpg

Availing oneself of a right implies that the right exists, and for a reason; nothing more. Specifically, the 5th amendment exists because it is reasoned that the accusers must prove their case and not force the accused to aid them.

You won't find a group of people acting more guilty.

That doesn't mean they'll be found guilty, though, if it even gets that far.

This is the political equivalent of the Mafia.

dacWMfx.jpg
lol

I keep telling you people they're New Yorkers. :p

lmao

One time I was standing on the corner at 12th and university on my way to the pizza place, and I see this big biker-looking dude starting to cross the street the other way. You know, leather, chains, the whole bit. Big dude, he must have been 6'5 at least.

So this cab pulls up to the stoplight and stops short right in front of the guy, like just barely misses him. The cab driver's wearing one of those red turbans. So the biker dude, he adjusts his wrist thingie with the little metal studs, and he walks calmly around the cab right in front of the driver's door, and he goes WHAM with his fist and smashes the front windshield. And the poor cab driver, his jaw just drops to the ground.

It was SO funny, next I'm watching the biker dude walking away whistling like nothing had happened, and the turbaned guy's just watching him with his mouth wide open.... :p

• Finally, the testimony must be self-incriminating, such that the information would provide a link in the chain of evidence needed to prosecute the individual for a crime. Thus, the information itself need not be incriminating; it suffices that the information would lead to the discovery of incriminating evidence.

Oh are some people still pretending Jan 6th was an insurrection? Some people are still talking about this?

huh

You don't think so, that means a lot of people are guilty, like tramps cohorts.
Why wouldn't everyone take the 5th, no more guilt.

As was pointed out, it is the government's job to prove your guilt.

Trump has been involved in 3500 lawsuits. He has always pleaded the 5 the or testified that he doesn't remember. He said that in all his depositions.

Forum List

Back